Weekly Shaman Reading - 5 January 2003 -4 January 2004

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2004
      ULURU
      It is the world's largest monolith rising 318m above the desert floor with a circumference of 8 km. It is considered once of the great wonders of the world. It is located in the Kata Tjuta National Park, which is owned and run by the local Aboriginals. The Australian government handed ownership of the land back to the Aboriginals some years ago.
      Music is Ghost riders in the Sky
      THIS WEEKS READING