Songs of Love

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 4, 2000
      Hearts sing, Souls rejoice,
      In what is pure, loving, and true.
      Life, ever arriving to bring It's Purity.
      Opportunity to exchange sweet sounds of love.

      The song of love, eternally pulsing,
      Awaiting It's moment to flow forth from each being.
      Awashing the earth with joy and thanksgiving.
      One Cup, overflowing with love everlasting.

      Within me, I cherish the pureness of being,
      And bring to the world, the joys of this knowing.
      Take joy in your soul for life's simple being,
      Bring love to the table for all to remember.