Fw: 29 Aquarius * The Angels of Synthesis

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2002

      29 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Synthesis

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Nelion’

      Beloved,

      We become your teachers after you have learned to take your consciousness in thought and feeling out of body and studied Divine Wisdom throughout the universe with the Angels of ‘Ebaron’ and with the help of the Angels of ‘Negani’. We help you ‘bring it all together’.

      We help you synthesize your ever growing body of knowledge so that it can be seen as one integrated truth; we help expand your internalized grasp of quaballah, which is the understanding of will, thought, feeling and form, or whole brain consciousness. We help clarify the overall significance of disparate facts and help you see the part-to-whole interrelationships between isolated and compartmentalized insights.

      Chances are good that we are involved in those moments of studying quaballah when you realize the meaning and value of a new insight and how it fits into the larger gestalt of your understanding. We are in our element during those moments of emergent realization, the "aha !" experience.

      Complexity and simplicity are simply poles on a continuum of the many and the one. The midpoint of this continuum is the human being.

      A person exists in the present, which is the middle of past and future.

      The size of a person is in the middle of the continuum of infinitely small and infinitely large.

      The wisdom of a human being is in the middle of emptiness and omniscience.

      The power of a person is in the middle of the continuum of helplessness and omnipotence.

      The love of a human being is in the middle of the continuum between limited, self love

      and cosmic universal love of the whole web of life.

      In order for creation to exist, polarities exist.

      Original Divine Consciousness is everything taken together, and to participate in creation, Divine Consciousness becomes a human being, which is the middle path between all polarities.

      "The middle path of Buddha!"

      The ultimate polarity of the ultimate continuum, and the meaning of the path to enlightenment, is to be both in Creation as a human being and one with the Creator at the same time. This requires whole brain thinking, Delta, Theta, Alpha, and Beta brainwaves all at the same time. This requires being an infant, a child, an adolescent, and an adult all at the same time. This is Supreme Happiness.

      The first letter of our name, ‘Nelion’, is ‘N’, which represents the Divine Virtue of Supreme Happiness.

      The letter ‘E’ represents the full spectrum of all the beings, times, and places in all created realms. Because the unified field of Cosmic Love and Intelligence is the original self of each person, there is a deep instinctive longing to explore and reclaim this larger identity.

      This is why friendships and other loving relationships are so important. Each person and being is another part of self, and relating to others is a way of reconnecting with the larger whole.

      The letter ‘L’ of our name represents all of the Divine Virtues taken together. While wandering throughout the universe, a person meets many beings and places who reflect the wide variety of Divine Virtues. They see dramatic evidence of the majesty and splendor of Divine Consciousness through the variety and depth of all of these

      experiences taken together as a whole. The letter L also represents the synthesizing

      of fragmentary experience of various divine virtues and understanding their role in higher consciousness, with the ultimate purpose of enriching the quabbistic path of wholebrain awareness.

      The next letter ‘I’ represents the Virtue of Cause and Effect. During these travels many teachers are met, and many interactions are experienced, that clearly demonstrate the laws of reaping and sowing. The power of intention, thought, feeling, and form to create changes and effects throughout the unified field becomes increasingly evident. The key phrase of alchemy, "As above, so below", is crystal clear.

      The letter "O’ represents the Divine Virtue of Justice as an original principle. The true meaning of justice in all universes is maintaining harmony. This harmony is found in the greatest Law of the Universe, the Law of One, in which it is stated that only the highest good, THE HIGHEST GOOD, and only the highest good for ALL concerned, not just a few, is acceptable. The vastness and purity of this law is evident through learning from the many beings who dwell in the many mansions of infinity.

      The last letter, ‘N’, bears witness to the fact that Supreme Happiness is the source, purpose and goal of creation itself.

      Meditate on these virtues, represented by the letters of our name, whenever synthesis is needed in your journey to enlightenment.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      *

      MIRACLES

      ***

      Today is my birthday!  Its amazing to me that my Mother named me Cynthia on the day of the Angels of Synthesis!

      ****

      The first law.

      ****

      THE LAW OF ONE:

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM; [ and I am one with all beings, all masters, saints, and prophets, with angels and all enlightened beings throughout time and space and beyond],

      I ask that ONLY that which is THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED

      Happen here and now, as well as through all space and time.

      I am deeply grateful that this is already happening here and now.

      So be it.

      ***************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world’s religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in this lifetime.
      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given, please refer to previous messages in which they are. Also refer to 12 Aquarius, The Angels of ‘Hatuny’, also known as The Angels of The Cosmic Language.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" , which is the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light blue shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this
      case, the letter A, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind. Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease, filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up. This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won’t work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...
      or go to:

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelearly.htm
      Look for The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox on the menu on the right side (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Eye Movement Exercise

      The Twenty Eight Days

      and other things),

      and click on it to open

      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm
      you will find "The Twenty Eight Days", newly arranged into one page.

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language are found at the following sites:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light

      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Remember the A, B, C's of Life . . .

      P= Your perception of any given situation which will equal

      A= Your attitude towards that situation which will equal

      B= Your behavior which will equal

      C= The consequences for that behavior.

      Change your preception and everything changes.

      Lady Isis

      Subscribe to The Circle Of Light

      my daily newsletter, write to:

      ladyisis@... and put

      subscribe in the subject line.

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc

      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      WATER-ORACLE TRAINING

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-mail:

      lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium

      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline

      Mt. Warning, NSW

      Oct. 2001

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays] and

      to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be available at:

      www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain Text, email

      spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      ***

      can purchase these books online at :

      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      Stationery lovingly supplied by Baba Kundi

      ---