Fw: Monday * February 18th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 17, 2002

      Monday, February 18th

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun aligns with Vulcan and Venus in Pisces

      Mercury aligns with Pallas Athene and the Sun-Chiron midpoint.

      *

      These influences energise the part of ourselves that seeks to dissolve all separation in thought, feeling and action in the universal matrix. Through human aspiration and intent, Soul emerges to carry ever more Light. The quality of Light is Love-Wisdom and its pathway is devotion.

      *

      In sacredness, the greater ever supersedes the lesser. These are new seeds of understanding sown in our New Earth Era. We are learning to undergo tests of awakening which allow us to identify with the diversity of human experience while serving the cause of Unity.

      *

      The First Second and Sixth Rays bring a universal, loving focus and the ultimate transformation of all that stands in the way of our evolutionary unfoldment. We are preparing for the resurrection of Life as it manifests anew in the emerging cycle. We are learning to release any blocks to the power of Divine Love as it seeks to express in the outer realm.

      *

      Love eventually conquers all opposition and differences. The struggles of duality between the lower and higher selves is finally resolved through the chord of sacredness which underlies Unity. Discrimination and reason combine with Universal Love, bringing forth The Teachers of Love, the Elohim.

      *

      ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

      *

      All praise to Isis-Ra-Elohim, Father-Mother God , Angels and Masters on Earth and in Heaven.

      *

      The End is as in the Beginning.

      *

      The time of completions approach as we enter our New Earth Era. In the Great Wheel, we move from Pisces to Aquarius. Our New Earth Era symbolises this transition. The nature of this change is expressed in Sabian Symbols in Astrology for 30 degrees Aquarius.

      *

      The field of Ardath in bloom

      .

      *

      Marc Edmund Jones, The Sabian Symbols in Astrology

      *

      The mystic meadow is an ageless and special place symbolising spiritual integrity in all realms. The spiritual integrity of nature finds its reflection in the human realm. This is our challenge as we enter our New Earth Era.

      *

      We are using the Dreamspell Calendar  for the Mayan daykeeping presented by Jose and Lloydine Arguelles.

      *

      *8 Batz-Blue Galactic Monkey

      I harmonise in order to play,

      Modelling illusion.

      I seal the process of magic

      With the galactic tone of integrity.

      I am guided by the power of vision.

      I am a galactic activation portal...enter me.

      *

      Yellow Seed Wavespell

      The Power of Flowering

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Hawk Moon

      *

      Year of Yellow Solar Seed.

      *

      The Moon is void when it makes its last major planetary aspect before entering the next sign. During the void Moon we are called upon to relax, meditate or do other inner work. This is not a good time for signing contracts or making major decisions.

      *

      The so called ‘Zodiac’ has nothing to do with the constellations. The Zodiac relates to the zone girdling the Earth’s energy fields.

      *

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *Dreamspell Calendar

      The Journey of Timeship Earth 2013

      Jose and Lloydine Arguelles

      *

      http://tzolkin.com/~garycook

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      ---