I CHING READINGS

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 28, 2003

      Today Sunday 28 December 2003 has been a very special day for me
      I have been silent all day and in my meditations today I have been especially blessed

      I am guided to make an offer to each of you who receive my weekly shaman messages to do an I CHING reading FREE of charge on request

      I do not do this as a business so this in not a lead into a product (My paid activities are in Human Resource Development and Corporate Healing)

      So if you want to take advantage of this offer please send me an e mail with PERSONAL I CHING READING REQUEST in the subject line

      In the body of your mail I need your Name and the question you want to ask the I CHING. The question needs to be specific for the I CHING to answer in a way that helps. If your have a "General Question" you will get a "General Answer". It is best to ask about an Issue that is impacting on you NOW.

      All readings are done personally with 16 Crystals. I do not use a computer program.

      I will do the reading when "allowed" sometimes Spirit does not allow me to read for someone for a few days.

      Depending on the Number of requests will also decide how long it takes to respond to you.

      But I am very strongly guided to make this offer

      May you be blessed

      Jag

      .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;

      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.

      I give thanks that this is done!

      .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html
      shique@...
    • Mayra Mendoza
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2004
        Hello, Happy New years to you. I think is very nice
        of you to offer us all a free I CHING reading. I will
        love to have a reading done by you, I hope it is okay.
        I have apply to UC for 2004, and although I am already
        in another University, were I am currently involve in
        a research program. I feel my destine path is to be at
        a UC system to increase my chances to get into
        pharmacy school. I hate to live the program were I am
        now, and I was hoping to do both even if it takes me
        longer. The research program is a full time program,
        so I figure if I take just two classes at the UC at a
        time I will be okay.
        I guess my questions will be Will I get accepted into
        the UC System and if I do will I be able to do both,
        or at least get into the same research program over at
        the UC? This is very important to me as right now I
        fill like I am in cross roads were making the right
        choices are crucial to my success. Thank you. Maira
        Mendoza
        --- Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys <shique@...>
        wrote:

        > Today Sunday 28 December 2003 has been a very
        > special day for me
        > I have been silent all day and in my meditations
        > today I have been especially blessed
        >
        > I am guided to make an offer to each of you who
        > receive my weekly shaman messages to do an I CHING
        > reading FREE of charge on request
        >
        > I do not do this as a business so this in not a lead
        > into a product (My paid activities are in Human
        > Resource Development and Corporate Healing)
        >
        > So if you want to take advantage of this offer
        > please send me an e mail with PERSONAL I CHING
        > READING REQUEST in the subject line
        >
        > In the body of your mail I need your Name and the
        > question you want to ask the I CHING. The question
        > needs to be specific for the I CHING to answer in a
        > way that helps. If your have a "General Question"
        > you will get a "General Answer". It is best to ask
        > about an Issue that is impacting on you NOW.
        >
        > All readings are done personally with 16 Crystals. I
        > do not use a computer program.
        >
        > I will do the reading when "allowed" sometimes
        > Spirit does not allow me to read for someone for a
        > few days.
        >
        > Depending on the Number of requests will also decide
        > how long it takes to respond to you.
        >
        > But I am very strongly guided to make this offer
        >
        > May you be blessed
        >
        > Jag

        http://search.yahoo.com/top2003