Fw: Tuesday *February 12

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 11, 2002

      Tuesday, February 12

      *

      ctssm42@...

      *

      All times are in GMT.

      *

      Time conversion table

      *

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      New Moon occurs in Aquarius at 7:42 AM.

      *

      The New Moon conjoins Uranus, forming a Grand Trine with Appolon and Hades. This is a time of invoking and then receiving opportunities for spiritual unfolding that all New (asking) and Full (receiving) Moons provide each month.

      *

      Opportunity, illumination and brotherhood are the gifts that Shamballa(Divine Will) is conferring upon Humanity during our New Earth Era. Through these gifts the service of the lower self eventually transmutes into Service to Humanity. Superficial and selfish activity transmutes into the deep intention to be active on behalf of the Hierarchy of World Servers, Angels, Ascended Masters and Saints. Self-conscious living transmutes into sensitive humanitarian awareness.

      *

      A petty, superficial nature can, through the Aquarian paradigm, develop into a nature guided by deep purpose and profound conviction.

      *

      These energies are binding people, events and situations together into synthetic wholes, recognising the bond between seemingly disparate things.

      *

      Substance and the imprisoned soul begin to work mutually. This process is evolving into a higher expression where Soul and Spirit are expressed through substance, bringing humanitarian vision into practical manifestation. We are now refining Self and exalting the expression of Spirit in the physical realm rather than hiding our light.

      *

      Uranus is the great liberator. It motivates, through spontaneous and unpredictable activity, evolutionary development, both natural and spiritual. Uranus is the urge to better conditions, the ambassador of right direction.

      *

      Uranus is the cause of a great transference in human consciousness from intellectual perception to intuitive knowledge. It is bringing an ease of outer accomplishment due to inner intensification and increasing sensibility.

      *

      Because of the intensity of planetary influences, many of us have been experiencing powerful highs and lows. The depths of depression and of self-depreciation can often change into feelings of exaltation of Soul and the sense of spiritual power which Soul-control gives.

      *

      Many of these influences come from the energies of Saturn and Pluto as they continue their cosmic dance until April. We are learning that action and reaction are needed for comprehension, synthesis and growth. This is how the Self evolves into its own higher vision and achieves personality attunement.

      *

      Venus enters Pisces at 1:19 AM.

      *

      The ability of human individuality to refine itself brings serenity and effective accomplishment through a genuine peace of inner understanding

      .

      *

      Divine Love conquers all opposition and difference. The loving consciousness of Soul becomes free, penetrating deeply into the hearts of all people. We are learning to blend discrimination and reason with Universal Love. We are learning to become the Teachers of Love.

      *

      Moon goes void at 10:22 AM.

      *
      Moon enters compassionate, intuitive, introspective Pisces at 8:54 PM, ending the 10 hour lunar void cycle.

      *

      Dreamspell Mayan Date:

      Red Lunar Serpent

      Galactic 6

      Kin:145

      I polarize in order to survive

      Stabilising instint,

      I seal the store of life force

      With the lunar tone of challenge.

      I am guided by the power of navigation.

      *

      *3 Etznab, 1 Zac

      *

      Sacred Number 3-Ox: Activation. Movement. Activate. The creative energy from Source begins to express its intention. It begins to flow and move.

      *

      Etznab-The mirror of Self. Overcoming obstacles and personal limitations helps us to find solutions to long-standing problems. It refines spirit and self-regulates. Etznab lives in the spiritual world and operates from Universal Consciousness. Direction: North. Colour White. Element: Midnight, winter, wind. Planet: Neptune.

      *

      Month of Zac(sahk)-A time to transform all doubt and refine our spirit.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      ---