Fw: Sunday February 10th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 9 3:33 PM
      Sunday, February 10th

      >From Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      Sun aligns with Uranus and Appolon

      Mars parallels Bellatrix. This star indicates Success through the
      shadow.

      Mercury aligns with the Sun/Chiron midpoint.

      *

      This powerful combination helps to clear away limitations so that
      our life becomes more real. Breaking free of old patterns helps
      us attune to our heart-centred aspirations.

      *

      The Second and Seventh Rays produce new forms for our Soul's
      expression. We are receiving new opportunities to use our
      personality self for spiritual purpose. Linking with others in
      order to manifest inclusivity and unanimity is becoming a way of
      life.

      *

      Harmony, understanding, and evenness of temperament, are critical
      in order to carry out our goals successfully.

      *

      Wherever dark forces need to be transmuted, Apollon sets energies
      in motion. It is known as defender of the weak, the sickly, those
      in need of assistance and those gone astray. Inner peace leads to
      healing, bringing an easing of tension and physical healing.

      *

      World Servers are afforded the blessings of benevolence, inner
      peace and divine justice. When there is attunement to Divine Love
      and complete focus on the work at hand, there is no room for fear.
      True joy comes from our attunement to Soul-purpose and
      magnetically attracts blessings in the outer realm.

      *

      We may always count on successfully finding what we need for
      development of Self in our environment. We are finding situations
      where we concentrate our efforts on the perfection and development
      of our personal skills.

      *

      The full sense of self, of being who we really are, is related to
      the degree that we experience spirituality and higher
      consciousness in our lives.

      *

      Sometimes we feel that our sense of destiny is not reflected by
      outer reality. We are being gifted with spiritual understanding
      and wisdom so that we can give our inner purpose an outer
      expression. This is called attunement to Soul-purpose and requires
      our continued application of Spiritual Will in the physical realm.

      *

      Our ability for using immediate resources and the deepening of our
      inner aspirations leads to personality refinement. We count on
      learning whatever we need to know whenever we face any critical
      issue or challenge.

      *

      Universal sensitivity of mind commands all knowledge and receives
      messages of immediate usefulness through our intuition. When the
      lower mind has been adequately developed to handle this intuitive
      intelligence, we gain access to Universal Wisdom and telepathic
      sensitivity.

      *

      Moon goes void in Capricorn at 6:51 AM.

      *

      Moon enters independent, tolerant, progressive Aquarius at 9:16
      AM, ending the lunar void period.

      *

      *1 Cib, 19 Yax

      *

      Sacred Number 1-Hun: Unity, source, possibility, intention. The
      power increases.

      *

      Cib-Cosmic Warrior. Cib is a warrior for spirit and operates out
      of Universal Consciousness. Cib transmits information. It is
      serious, wise, realistic, pragmatic and has high standards.
      Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Throat chakra. Element: Noon,
      summer, fire. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Cib(Keeb)-Cosmic Warrior. Cib is a warrior for spirit
      and operates out of Universal Consciousness. Cib transmits
      information. It is serious, wise, realistic, pragmatic and has
      high standards. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Throat chakra.
      Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

      *

      Hauk'in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/