FWD: Saturday February 9th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2002
      Saturday, February 9th
      >From Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      Grand Trine with Pluto, Earth and Mars

      Sun aligns with Venus and Uranus

      *

      Happiness comes to ourselves and others through World Service.

      As group consciousness develops, our need for one to one
      relationships synthesis into development of group endeavour.
      Blending individual talents with those of the group brings ease of
      communication and movement between differing people and interests.

      *

      We are gaining the ability to uncover the hidden resources in the
      physical realm in order to anchor our Dharma on our planet. Will
      can be focused in a way that transforms any of the lower forces
      that stand in the Way.

      *

      Will is expressed through the loving focus of the Soul to
      harmonise with the lower self, stimulating the purpose of
      transformation and reorientation in our experience.

      *

      We are able to invoke powers of protection so that our intense
      compulsive expression of personal desires are transmuted into the
      aspiration to serve.

      *

      Attuning to the Divine Infant within, we instinctively know what
      we need to do to create joy for ourselves and others.

      *

      We are called upon to transmute our character weaknesses into
      strengths rather that justify our inadequacies. Our ability for
      pressing on and gaining increased powers with every setback is
      highlighted.

      *

      Our inadequacies are an opportunity for growth, challenging us to
      greater self-discovery. Our creative motivation enables us to rise
      to the needs of any situation, knowing that deeper potentials of
      being afford real possibilities of self-discovery.

      *

      There is a need to resolve conflicts that prevent the working out
      of our Soul-purpose on Earth through interference of our personal
      desire nature. The positive blending of the Third and Sixth Rays
      gives a clear mental picture of what needs to be done. We have the
      drive and focus to accomplish further evolutionary unfoldment.

      *

      Earth parallels Denebola. To go against society.

      *

      The Grand Trine involving Mars, Pluto and Earth is energised,
      highlighting a dynamic focus of energy that gives fearlessness and
      the desire for justice. We are determined to defend what we feel
      is right.

      *

      If we have gone through a period of personal crisis where we have
      been feeling discouraged, this transit should help to rebuild our
      confidence. It expresses a new birth of energy and drive, enabling
      us to proceed with our activities with a greater vigour and
      determination.

      *

      We are becoming aware of life as a flux of energy rather than a
      set of static conditions. We are learning to penetrate the
      subatomic nature of matter and infuse it with Divine Love energy.

      *

      Venus parallels Uranus at 8:02 AM.

      *

      Sensitives may wish to attune to planetary energies during this
      time.

      *

      The Fifth Ray of Clarity of Mind blends with the Seventh Ray of
      Rhythm and Order. World Service awakens the connection between
      ourselves and evolving Humanity. Group endeavour is the most
      effective way of channelling Divine Will so that the Plan may
      unfold on Earth.

      *

      *13 Men 18 Yax

      *

      Sacred Number-13: Ox Lahun. Ascension. Return to source to collect
      energy for the next intention. We ascend to source in order to
      collect new energy for the next intention of creation. Live.

      *

      Men-Eagle: Eagle operates from the emotional or psychic world.
      Eagle shows the way to the larger dream of expansive
      consciousness, the higher mind. It gives the ability to accomplish
      tasks or to meet the challenges before us. Crown chakra.
      Direction: West Colour: Black. Element: Dusk, Autumn, Earth.
      Planet: Jupiter.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others
      of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world.
      Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk,
      autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

      *

      Hauk'in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/