Friday February 8th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2002
      Friday, February 8th
      > Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      Sun aligns with Uranus, Pluto, Hades and Transpluto

      Saturn goes direct in Gemini at 1:23 AM.

      Mercury goes Direct in Capricorn at 5:29 PM.

      *

      There are always signs of divine favour when we are attuned to our
      spiritual Will and follow the love of the heart. Neither the
      reasoning mind or the influence of glamour are able to obscure
      this inner intelligence.

      *

      We are strengthening our conviction and our ability for ordering
      personal desires into a cosmic framework. Our intuitive
      intelligence is helping us to know when to act and when not to
      act.

      *

      The Seventh and First Rays combine causing Willpower to ignite
      when complete conviction on all levels of consciousness is present.

      *

      We are becoming aware of higher natural forces from which we
      receive life and strength. The Seventh Ray of Rhythm and Order is
      helping us to ritualise our loyalties and preserve older and
      timeless values.

      *

      This is so that we have an effective foundation for the evolution
      of new incoming values. These new values are integrated into our
      daily lives with the energy of the Seventh and Third Rays. There
      is an inner realisation of our unlimited resources.

      *

      We are becoming aware of transcendental wisdom that enables us to
      receive inspiration and assurance. Our inner faith and
      determination is strengthened by a positive, constructive attitude
      of mind.

      *

      Once our individual transformation is underway, we gain new
      responsibilities. The karmic obligation is to pass along the
      nature of transformation and evolution to seekers along the Path.

      *

      We are called upon to teach what we have learned to the rest of
      humanity. It becomes the fulfilment of mastership to give back to
      the world our insights and knowledge that have been distilled from
      our life’s experience.

      *

      A Karmic completion and fulfilment occurs when we give back to the
      world what has been refined from resources that we have used for
      our unfoldment.

      *

      Saturn and Mercury stop their reverse motion and prepare to move
      forward, making communication a lot easier. We are unlearning old
      programs and releasing excess mental baggage.

      *

      The knowledge of how to attain our physical goals in substance,
      even though very useful, can become an obsession. It is time to
      reconnect to Source and shift some of the emphasis from the outer
      realm. Aligning to the simplicity of pure Spirit enhances our
      intuitive intelligence.

      *

      Mercury aligns with Pallas and Neptune.

      *

      Mental creativity, Divine Justice and Divine Wisdom combine to
      attune our emotions and sensitise our perception, allowing access
      to more subtle realms and dimensions.

      *

      Because the emotional realm is our doorway to the realm of Spirit,
      wounded emotions from the past can be healed in order to clear a
      pathway to our Divine Self.

      *

      Using emotional depth-work, we can flow with our feelings non-
      destructively in a safe and loving environment. When we lovingly
      acknowledge our wounded emotions from the past, our denied or
      unconscious emotional wounding comes up for healing, guided by
      Universal Consciousness.

      *

      *12 Ix, 17 Yax

      *

      Sacred Number 12: Ca(Cha) Lahun: Complex stability, Cooperation,
      balance, preparation for a new cycle. Regeneration, sorting
      choosing a new direction. Understand.

      *

      Ix-(Eesh)The Wisdom of the Shaman. Ix is the energy of
      enchantment, timelessness and receptivity. Ix refines information
      from spirit and expresses it in a usable form. Ix can be
      secretive, sensitive and intelligent. Ix is concerned with
      religion and spirituality. It is globally conscious and connected
      with the root chakra. Direction: North. Colour: White. Element:
      Midnight, winter, wind.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others
      of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world.
      Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk,
      autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/