Fw: Thursday February 7th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2002
      Thursday, February 7th
      >From Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      Sun aligns with the midpoint of Vulcan and Venus-Uranus.

      The Moon goes void at 12:40 AM

      Venus conjoins Uranus at 3:24 PM.

      *

      We feel less outwardly focused during the void Moon time and it is
      best to put off making important decisions, signing new contracts
      or making new purchases until later.

      *

      This is a good time to withdraw by ourselves, or with another
      person, and do some emotional dialoguing. The ten minute exercise
      [see below] is useful for this. Creative relaxation can be
      followed by a cycle of activity, strengthening our effectiveness
      in cooperative relationships with others

      *

      We can use this void Moon time to examine our life and see what
      changes we need to make to keep from becoming too rigid. We are
      learning to achieve a new means of self-expression and become more
      free. We are inspired to clear away limitations that have made our
      life less meaningful by breaking free of limitations and
      expressing our heart-centred aspirations.

      *

      Using emotional depth-work to break up old patterns is helping us
      embark on a new course. Sometimes our life degenerates into a dull
      and safe routine. Every relationship can settle into behaviour
      patterns that suppress spontaneity, resulting in stagnation.
      Emotional depth-work is recommended.

      *

      These aspects are inspiriing us so that we are eager to take part
      in more worthwhile or enduring aspects of human affairs. Opening
      up to mental creativity causes us to overflow with new ideas,
      bringing forth new expressions from Soul and Spirit into group
      endeavour. We are learning to serve collective purpose as a result
      of World Service in the outer realm.

      *

      Our daily routine may be exalted as a common adventure in acts of
      kindness and grace. We are learning to use our unique talents to
      accomplish massive social reorientation. By overcoming the forces
      of crystallisation, we are creating evolving social archetypes for
      our New Earth Era.

      *

      This dynamic process is allowing us to experience a high peak of
      energy. During this time we become aware of potentials within our
      being that were not known before.

      *

      Masculine energy ignites and focuses the feminine in order to
      produce spontaneous transformation. This process of transformation
      is known as alchemy.

      *

      An intensification of our skills and inspiration can make a
      contribution to world progress in the physical realm. We are
      developing skills in order to bring personal interests in line
      with group effectiveness for the good of the whole.

      *

      What may be appear to be a difficulty or a challenge becomes
      success when we face our challenges and transmute character
      weaknesses into strengths. Our challenges become opportunities to
      benefit society as well as ourselves. Molecular structures,
      feelings , thoughts, ideas, intentions and desires are transmuted
      during this process

      *

      Our ability for achievement for the good of the whole requires
      giving of ourselves to Soul-purpose and aligning with Spirit.
      Other people's wills, intellects, and feelings shift dramatically
      when they come in contact with the energy of Divine Will flowing
      through us.

      *

      Moon enters scrupulous, hard-working, economical Capricorn at
      11:09 PM, ending the 11 hour lunar void cycle.

      *

      *11 Ben, 16 Yax

      *

      Sacred Number 11-Hun Lahun: Dissonance, integrating of past cycles
      with the current cycle. The stripping away of the things that
      don't wish to move forward into the new creation. Heals
      imbalances. Begins to withdraw from the current intention.
      Integrate.

      *

      Ben: Pillars of Light. A brilliant pillar of light connects the
      Earth with the cosmos. Ben is at the forefront of conscious
      thought and ahead of its time, beyond the entrenched and accepted
      ideals of society. It knows of newer and broader horizons.
      Direction: East. Colour: Red. Solar Plexus. Element: Dawn, spring,
      water. Planet: Mars.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others
      of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world.
      Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk,
      autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      ****************

      *Eye Movement in Flowing Emotions

      Remember to use eye-movement exercise while letting emotions flow.
      If necessary,this can be done very privately in public situations
      by
      pretending to read a book or look at a monitor.
      Tune into your feelings and move the eyes left to right and back
      and forth
      over and over again at a speed, from very slow to fast, that is
      comfortable
      to you.
      This works with the eyes opened or closed.
      Pay attention to the feelings and let the feelings flow and go
      through their
      changes, while the memories and the insights come.
      Eye movement shifts the emotional energy back and forth from one
      hemisphere
      of the brain to the other, allowing the energy to process.
      This is the same technique that the body uses naturally every
      night in
      dreaming.
      By moving the eyes back and forth, right to left to right to left,
      etc., at
      any speed slow or fast, the emotional energy is shifted from one
      brain
      hemisphere to the other. This allows the psyche to create
      spontaneous
      insights and healing images that heal the painful memories as
      feelings are
      allowed to flow . PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS, THOUGHTS,
      MEMORIES AND INSIGHTS THAT COME UP. THE EYE MOVEMENT ITSELF
      SHOULD BE AUTOMATIC AND WITHOUT THOUGHT OR ATTENTION FOR THIS TO
      WORK.

      Ten Minute Exercise:

      Get with a partner and agree on a time that is mutually agreeable
      to do emotional work .

      Sometimes it goes longer than ten minutes, so we often limit this
      to about thirty minutes, although whatever FEELS right is the best
      guide.

      First you do the ten minute exercise and then switch roles and
      let your partner do ten minutes.

      When it is your turn, your partner acts only as a facilitator.
      YOU decide on the question you would like him or her to ask you.

      If something is bothering you, or you feel down or upset, the
      question might be, "What's bothering you ?" Or it might be, "
      What is making you feel upset?"

      If you feel OK, but a little stuck, the question could be
      something like, "What is coming up for you today?"

      Express your feelings using 'juice ' words, or words relating to
      exactly how you feel. Juice words express emotions.
      Examples of juice words:
      Upset, happy, excited, angry, sad, worried, optimistic, loving,
      hopeful, depressed, etc.

      If at all possible do not use an intellectual
      detached description of how you feel (no mentalising).

      An example of mentalizing would be ," The finances are in terrible
      shape and Junior is staying out too late."
      An example of using a 'juice' word [ as in," where's the feeling
      energy?"], would be," I feel very anxious and worried about the
      finances. In fact, I am feeling overwhelmed and scared." "I am
      also feeling puzzled and a little anxious about Junior staying out
      too late."

      In any situation, there are usually a mixture of feelings, some
      positive and some negative. A good idea is to use the POSITIVE-
      NEGATIVE container: First say what it is that is negative that
      you are feeling and then follow it by expressing positive
      emotions that you are feeling.

      After you answer the question, your partner says
      "Thank you for sharing" or "thanks" and asks the question over
      again.
      Then you answer with first a negative and then a positive
      expression of your feelings using 'juice words' . STAY with the
      feelings as they come up.

      The facilitator does not offer advice, interrupt, or try to "fix
      it" in any way. He/she just listens and then asks the question
      again when you are finished.

      [ Emotional
      healing must come from inside, and the advice of another person,
      no matter how wise and well-intentioned, cannot substitute for
      your own inner revelations and healing.]

      As you continue this process you eventually arrive at deep core
      feelings.
      Usually, just doing this much clears the air and brings you back
      to yourself. [If it doesn't, even after repeating it a few times,
      you may need to do a trauma clearing.]

      If you need to do emotional processing and do not have a partner,
      follow the directions exactly as if you did have one, carefully
      doing each step and perhaps writing them down.

      Reminder: It is helpful to use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while
      surfing the feelings. This is the eye movement that the body does
      automatically in dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the
      same neurological states as dreaming, and could be termed "a
      waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth, right to
      left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is
      comfortable, while
      reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. This shifts
      the emotional-thought energy back and forth from one brain
      hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally. PAY
      ATTENTION ONLY TO THE FEELINGS, INSIGHTS, THOUGHTS, AND MEMORIES
      THAT COME UP. THE EYE MOVEMENT ITSELF MUST BE ABSENTMINDED AND
      AUTOMATIC FOR THIS TO WORK. REM is great for doing emotional
      processing when you are alone.

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

      *

      Hauk'in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/