  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2003
      The Crystal Ally cards (Naisha Ahsian)

      The Crystal Path to Self Knowledge

      Earth element – 75

      In this card, Hematite gathers the light from the Universe, and manifests it upon the Earth plane. This represents "Manifest Light, the highest ideal of humanity as we move into the age of light.

      Hematite has the ability to draw light energy into the most dense most difficult energies. It red aura indicates its ability to draw light into the first chakra, manifesting the light body in the human form.

      Hematite is a metallic, silver-gray stone that leaves a red streak when drawn a cross a scratch plate. Because of this red streak, the ancient Greeks felt that Hematite was the solidified blood of the Earth, and so called it "haimatites" or "bloodlike stone". Hematite is the cardinal stone of the Earth Connection triad (Hematite, Pyrite and Cuprite). It represents within that triad the spiritual light behind all creation, and the unity that underlies all duality.

      Hematite resonates with the energy of Manifest Light as matter. As an Ally, it aids in drawing the higher frequencies of spiritual energy onto the Earth plane, and grounding that energy into the physical body and physical matter.

      Hematite works as an energy regulator, drawing upon and balancing energy where it is needed. If there is a lack of energy, its frequencies aid one in connecting with the Earth Mother and replenishing depleted stores. If there is an overabundance of energy, it will aid in the grounding of that excess energy into the Earth, so that she may use it elsewhere. Hematite strengthens the energetic cord that binds us to the planet, and allows higher frequency enrages to enter and flow through the body.

      We know that all matter is actually energy that vibrates within a certain range of frequencies. We have come into physicality in order to experience resonance with those frequencies of energy so that we may learn from them. Part of the experiment of physicality is to manifest spiritual light into the slower frequencies of physicality. This is the process and the goal of our spiritual growth – to bring vibration of matter into resonance with the vibration of spirit. To do this, we can consciously connect with the high frequency energy of the Universe, and use our bodies and minds as channels for that energy to be transmitted into the physical realm.

      Hematite is the Ally that is best suited to aiding us in this important work. By resonating with the energy of Hematite, we become more able to express our highest purpose here on Earth. Through Hematite’s guidance and ministration, we are reminded that we are the doorway through which the Age of Light will enter the physical plane.

      Hematite has appeared in your cards today to remind you that part of your purpose here on earth is to bring the Light of Spirit into the physical world through your creations, actions and words. The entire physical realm is composed of varying frequencies of Light. By focusing upon becoming a channel for that light, you will begin to manifest it into the physical world through your creations and experiences.

      Take time throughout the day to focus on expressing the light of Spirit through whatever you are doing. Connect with the Earth element and bring the Light not only into your own body, but onto the planet as well. It is through this expression of Spirit that the Age of Light will be born into the world.

      CHAKRA: Earth Star and Root chakra

      AFFIRMATION: I am a channel for the Light on the Earth Plane

    • JagGY, Pema Sangey
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2006
        Hi. Its Friday Evening here in Malaysia
        Earlier today while doing some Computer shop I was led to the Computer Shop and to Purchase a Hematite Bracelet which I have just combine with a

        Buddha dZi Bead which Establishes good virtues and eliminates misfortune in your life, gives you a generous and lenient heart.

        I am guided to share this with all NOW
        Have a wonderful weekend

        Colour: Silver grey, black and dark red (all metallic)

        Card Name: “The stone of Shadows”

        Chakra: Base (1st) & Heart (4th)

        Number: 9

        Cultures: Native American, South American, Germanic & England

        Being one of the most versatile and compatible stones to mankind, Hematite can easily be described as a gem for all people. It has so many qualities and virtues, that it crosses numerous boundaries and categories. It is a member of the mineral world, and that has equal appeal to both men and women. Its two main functions are as Heart stones and life stones, balancing these energies. It serves to help heal these two areas simultaneously, aligning the body and heart to work in resonance with one another. In today’s society, our Heart –centres are often cut off from the rest of our life’s activity. Hematite is a gemstone that releases that releases repressed Heart centred energy, by grounding us into this plane of reality. It initiates the dormant energies present at the base of the spine. Hematite, because of its Heart chakra affinity, draws this energy up into the HEARTSTONE, and kindles a warm and nurturing mood.

        This gemstone works on many levels of reality at the same time. It helps to create a state of balance between the etheric and physical realms. Hematite helps us to face our shadow nature and illuminate it. It also activates our potential for self love, and allows us to see our true self, and value from a higher point of view.

        Hematite, because of its high iron content, has an affinity with the blood. It can have a favourable and balancing effect on the circulatory system. It has a strong connection with feminine energy, and promoting a state of balance within the female system.

        Because of its grounding nature, Hematite is useful in gemstone layouts, to support a general stabilization of the physical body. It is also a beneficial gemstone to carry near us, as we move about in everyday world. It carries a protective energy field, to insulate us against the harsher realities of the world.

        This gemstone is strongly attuned with the mind and mental body, assisting their refinements to higher levels. This is achieved by encouraging an alignment of the physical and non-physical levels of being, through the release of old emotional and mental patterns that no longer serve us.

        As a sleep or meditation aid, Hematite is highly effective. Either through consciously accessing the stones energy, by placing it over the heart, or by placing it next to the bed before sleep. Hematite can connect us with the needed regenerative forces. The Astral level, which is the place of dreams, will be more easily accessible through contact with this gem.

        Best with: Jasper, Tiger Eye, Selenite and Obsidian

        The message of Hematite is: Embrace your shadow nature and illuminate it Divine Light