Fw: Wednesday February 6th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2002
      Wednesday, February 6th
      >From Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      Sun, Vulcan align with Pluto

      Sun aligns with the Uranus/Neptune midpoint.

      *

      This combination can clear away limitation so that our life has
      more meaning. This is the time to transmute old patterns and
      embark on a new course. Our heart centred aspiration is to break
      free and give expression to the divine one within.

      *

      Living according to rules that we have been taught may not be an
      honest expression of our being. We owe it to ourselves and loved
      ones to become who we truly are.

      *

      We may be willing to completely overhaul part of our life that may
      have seemed important in the recent past but is no longer
      appropriate. We are encountering new ideas, new influences that
      can affect us in subtle but powerful ways.

      *

      We are learning to penetrate into deeper mysteries of nature.
      Working and co-operating with the natural forces is becoming part
      of our creative responsibilities. Our human desire to test all
      knowledge brings skill and practical application of universal
      principles to everyday challenges.

      *

      Mind has unlimited powers to penetrate into the deeper motivations
      of the human psyche. This is an opportunity to make great changes
      in consciousness. Our insight attracts us to new ideals and we may
      be drawn to metaphysical approaches to reality. This kind of
      approach requires mental discipline, discernment and intuitive
      intelligence.

      *

      There is an increasing dedication to a greater and more wonderful
      purpose for being. A dynamic series of challenges may be just what
      is needed in taking us to closer to fulfilling our Soul's ultimate
      purpose.

      *

      We are gaining mastery over emotional and mental alignment.
      Success in the right use of will provides a constant chance for
      renewal and regeneration. Transformation and reorientation lead to
      the potent use of Will through personality aspirations. We
      recognise our challenges as part of the Path. Letting go of
      crystallised patterns frees up great reservoirs of creative energy.

      *

      Life is teaching us the process of immortality.

      *

      *10 Eb, 15 yax

      *

      The Sacred Number 10-Lahun: Planetary, Spirit's intention becomes
      physical form. Manifest.

      *

      Eb- The Heart of the Human. Rebirth. Within the influence of Eb is
      a life that is continually strengthened by many challenges and
      trials.

      Heart Centre. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Planet: Earth.
      Element: Noon, summer, fire.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others
      of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world.
      Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk,
      autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      *

      Galactic Activation Portal: The integration of two cycles merging
      together to create a more accelerated and defined destiny. Today's
      influence transduces energy or information from source so that it
      can be assimilated by evolving Humanity.

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

      *

      Hauk'in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/