Fw: Tuesday February 5th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2002
      Tuesday, February 5th
      > Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      Mystic rectangle involving Sun, Pluto, Earth and Hades

      Sun sextiles Pluto at 2:44 AM.

      *

      Group endeavour is highlighted, encouraging an ordered expression
      of laws and principles of our emerging New Earth Era.

      *

      Today’s energies encourage social respect expressed through our
      participation in the broader community functions in life.
      Integrity and unswerving faithfulness to ideals strengthens our
      determination to achieve them. This determination is quickening
      our heart centred aspirations and focusing our joy in the here and
      now.

      *

      This configuration, which visually forms a large rectangular
      pattern in the chart, can symbolise practical application of
      spiritual ideals and impulses emanating from the Soul. Success is
      augured through wise, creative, innovative use of planetary
      energies.

      *

      It is important to be aware of separative influences which lead to
      imbalance. In many cases, we may have enlightened our minds, but
      still have deep layers of emotional pain, stored in our body in
      the form of tension and stress. This emotional pain is waiting to
      come out of the subconscious and be healed. Emotions change when
      they are allowed to be felt. By feeling our emotions to their
      depths, through reliving original wounding events over and over
      until all feelings associated with them are felt, our psyche is
      able to create spontaneous insights and healing images that can
      completely heal and rewrite painful memories.

      *

      This is done through being aware of these emotions as they come
      up, allowing them to flow non-destructively in a safe and loving
      environment. (See Trauma Clearing or email for the information).

      *

      Right use of will enables us to encounter challenges effectively
      and with maximum efficiency through integrative methods and whole
      brain thinking. Changing perspectives can be used to gain insight
      and intuition.

      *

      Wholebrain meditation creates, sound, tone, colour and sense from
      the realm of Divine Ideas through the right use of will. This is
      created from Universal Consciousness for the good of the whole.

      *

      In this way people, ideas and circumstances come together through
      the law of magnetic attraction.

      *

      Sincere seekers are protected from the responsibilities of great
      power, fame and wealth until whole brain thinking and spiritual
      maturity

      have been achieved in some measure.

      *

      It is only when the treasures in heaven are already existing in
      the mental and emotional realms that a person is ready to use the
      treasures of the physical world

      *

      "But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth
      nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor
      steal: For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."
      Mt 6.21-2.

      *

      Retrograde Mercury in Capricorn.

      *

      The spiritual self learns to relate consciously and intelligently
      with life as a human being in the outer world. Mercury highlights
      these two poles of reality, helping the lower self to realise the
      Soul’s reality.

      *

      We are learning to transmute impractical, rash or impulsive
      thinking by learning the lessons of precision, orderliness and
      perfection. Staying in present centred awareness brings
      mindfulness and focus. Meditation helps to calm an overactive
      mental condition.

      *

      The Plan of the Creator is Brought down to earth through the
      abstract mind and intuitive intelligence. We are becoming aware
      that the human mind is an extension of the Universal Mind and are
      better able to make use of it as tool for the Third Ray of Active
      Intelligence in the outer realm.

      *

      Moon conjoins Pluto at 10:55 PM.

      *

      Sensitives may wish to attune to the energies of Pluto and the
      Mystic Rectangle during this time.

      *

      *9 Batz, 14 Yax

      *

      Sacred Number 9-Bolon: The creative energy merges all collected
      intention and intensifies it. Mobilise.

      *

      Batz-Monkey: Monkey operates from the emotional and psychic
      worlds. It shows many interests and is communicative,
      demonstrative and curious. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Chakra:
      Throat. Element : Dusk, fall, Earth.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *10 Eb, 15 Yax

      *

      The Sacred Number 10-Lahun: Planetary, Spirit’s intention becomes
      physical form. Manifest.

      *

      Eb- The Heart of the Human. Rebirth. Within the influence of Eb is
      a life that is continually strengthened by many challenges and
      trials.

      Heart Centre. Direction: South. Colour: Yellow. Planet: Earth.
      Element: Noon, summer, fire.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others
      of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world.
      Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk,
      autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      *

      Galactic Activation Portal: The integration of two cycles merging
      together to create a more accelerated and defined destiny. Today’s
      influence transduces energy or information from source so that it
      can be assimilated by evolving Humanity.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      \