Fw: Monday February 4th

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Monday, February 4th

      ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      From Cyrus the Astrologer

      *

      Sun aligns with Mars and Pluto

      Sun aligns with the Venus/Neptune midpoint

      Earth aligns with Dubhe

      *

      Pluto aligns with the galactic anomaly Terzan 2

      Uranus aligns with the quasar 2134+004

      *

      These aspects help us realise that effective self
      realisation comes through achievements of consequence in the
      material realm. Personality is developed as it is challenged to
      build a base of activity in the world.

      *

      The evolution, development and attunement of the lower
      personality triad (logical mind, emotions and body) leads to
      personal stability. Personal stability expresses in the outer
      realm through organisational powers, emphasised in terms of an
      efficient participation in daily affairs.

      *

      The maintenance of position or advantage requires
      attention to our fundamental interests in the physical realm. Our
      drive for significance must be tied to the core of our being
      rather than a superficial extension of the personality or ego. We
      are successful as we remain undisturbed within ourselves
      throughout the ups and downs of life.

      *

      Now is a chance for us to seize the day, enlisting all
      our talents and abilities in order to move forward.

      *

      Stress and strain become a means of reconstruction,
      synthesis and integration in our affairs. We return to enduring
      values as this occurs during periods of recovery and healing.
      Personality integration leads to alignment with the higher
      vehicles and an inner orientation.

      *

      The fixed star Dubhe is liked with the sign Leo and is
      expressive of the lower aspect of the will which is called self-
      will. This self will is developed over many cycles of time so that
      the lower personality is perfected and becomes a useful vehicle
      for Soul-purpose. The consciousness of individuality is developed,
      utilised and finally consecrated to Divine Purpose.

      *

      This star is linked in a cosmic triad with two others.
      This combined influence relates to divine purpose of achieving
      alignment between personality and the Soul. Once the link has
      taken place, there is then a direct inflow of divine energy and we
      are linked up in a new and creative way to the sources of divine
      supply.

      *

      Spiritual maturity is required in order to create on
      this level. Activity is blocked until the Soul learns the true
      meaning of money and possessions.

      *

      Mastery is then achieved over the physical realm because
      the mind is now developed and focused so that we are able to
      actively create from the mental realm. We are learning to become
      co-creators in our physical universe because we are attuning to
      Source.

      *

      Moon goes void in Scorpio at 2:03 PM.

      Moon enters straightforward, philosophical, enthusiastic
      Sagittarius at 3:22 PM, ending the void cycle.

      *

      *8 Oc, 13 Yax

      *

      Sacred number 8-Vaxac: Galactic. Cumulative, creative
      pulse transduces to galactic grid. The intention of the creative
      process has now been intricately defined, concentrated and
      integrated. It is now moving towards manifestation. Harmonise

      *

      Oc-The Loyal Heart. A guide during critical points along
      a Soul's journey. Linked to the energies of love and heart. Mental
      and community conscious. Direction: North. Colour: White. Chakra:
      Crown. Element: Midnight, Winter, Wind.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature
      thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and
      informs others of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the
      physical world. Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black.
      Element: Dusk, autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13
      day periods. Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns
      for the thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our
      dreams towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights
      from inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and
      is centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to
      HTML or Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

      *

      Hauk'in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt.
      Shasta CA 96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      \

      v v v v v

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      As I Release The Child Within I Start To Experience
      True Life.
      Joy And Love Flows Naturally As I Allow Myself To Be
      Free.
      I Experience Peace And Joy In Life Through My Inner
      Child.
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beautiful and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!