Amazing Creations

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
      Forwarding on this wonderful article that Leonard posted on the UCS
      forum, which is actually a writing of Soleira. I believe there is a
      link to her site from the Angel Messages.

      Sharing the blessings within the ever-presence of Love, Polly

      =====================================

      U N I T ED C O M M U N I T I E S O F S P I R I T
      http://origin.org/ucs.cfm
      Reply to: rainbowlen@...
      UCS KeyNet: Self-Empowerment

      I like the tone of this letter from my mailbox...anyone else resonate
      to it's message? With Love, Leonard.

      January 27th, 2002

      Hi global creatives
      So much is happening so fast that it's sometimes hard just to keep
      up. We call it surfing the wave of the profound... and the new skill
      is learning to stay on that board when the mega-tsunamis rise from
      within, bringing forth the most amazing creations of the new.

      * We are now living in an omni-dimensional reality and the movement
      from one level of reality to another is a simple matter of choice and
      belief. In the course of a single minute, you can move through all
      these levels as tangible, living realities of life. But more
      importantly the split between the old 3D world and the new, living,
      breathing realities of profound existence are becoming more and more
      apparent by the day as the NEW becomes the living reality of choice.
      Believe me when I say that we have made it! We will not be destroying
      our world in acts of uncontrollable chaos. Instead we are already
      creating worlds of magnificence, right here and now, that will attest
      forever to the majestic force of human consciousness. It has already
      happened. You have only to choose within which reality of life you
      choose to place your energy.

      * We have moved from a yearning for oneness to a living reality of
      connectedness with others all around the world in a new collective
      consciousness that celebrates uniqueness and individual contribution.
      You could call it the new world soul, but just for fun I call it
      uni'quonsciousness.

      * Many people in the past two to three months have been surrendering
      themselves to living as and for the profound. The profound is now
      alive and well and living in your home town. Profound potential
      abounds, even in the most unlikely of places, people and companies.

      * We've been exploring the depths of profound relationship to one
      another, not as small human to small human, but as mega-creator to
      mega-creator. With that, the essence of love itself seems to have
      evolved to plumb new depths of honour and respect. Relationships are
      occurring in more gracious flow and partnerships are beginning to be
      founded upon our relationship to the profound you, me, and us. It's
      becoming as equally ok to stay together as it is to complete
      beautifully and move on... and shouldn't it simply have always been
      that way?

      * There is a new energy of passionate power fountaining through
      individuals and organisations. This energy will create a change of
      such phenomenal magnitude that within just a few short months you
      will not recognise our world at large, and especially the world of
      business. The energy has a radiance that is indescribable and a
      vitality that is palpable to the senses. You literally come alive as
      you touch it and partner with it.

      * And last, but not least, we have begun the study of a new science. I
      call that science MegaEnergetics. It is the ability for human beings
      to live, work, play and breathe beyond their own personal energy
      fields... collaborating with the profound to create mega-fields and
      mega-beingness upon the face of the Earth. A mega-being is NOT
      someone who considers themselves as better than anyone else. A mega-
      being is someone who recognises the MEGA in everyone and everything
      and who calls it forth from them/it with every passionate breath that
      they breathe. A mega-being sees who you truly are and, no matter how
      you choose to view yourself, will never let go of the true view of
      you.

      Now I know there may be lots of naysayers who will say "Is this woman
      for real? Has she got her head on backwards and her eyes closed to
      the REAL world?" To those who might say that I would say, you have
      only to open your heart and soul to the new to be entranced by its
      wonder, to be engaged with its vitality and passion, to be soaring
      with its profound potential. I know what is going on... it's a great
      trauma/drama of our age... and I'm choosing to buy a seat at another
      movie thanks. When the new movie theatre fills up, that other play
      will simply close up due to lack of customers. And by the way, if you
      can bear a bit of violence in a great movie, go to see Lord of the
      Rings. Perhaps Frodo is alive and well within you even as I type. He
      sure is within me and all those that I love. We will carry the rings
      of new passionate power and be unafraid to face the darkest of the
      dark, eye to eye saying "I see who you really are and this facade of
      darkness cannot fade your light from my sight." Now I'm not talking
      about being naive and innocent in the face of evil-doing. I'm talking
      about being a mega-being, standing in true wisdom, understanding the
      true nature of the universes,thanking every player for their part in
      the play... then moving on to play the role of the new creators, the
      new sourcers of new worlds. Now there's a life that stirs my soul.

      We are in the midst of the greatest game of the greatest universes.
      There is no greater time to be alive than this one. All that you have
      ever dreamed of, in every lifetime, in all the cosmoses, is yours now
      to fulfil in this space of new creation. Will you choose to live in
      someone else's old dream... or will you step easily and gracefully
      through the doorway to new reality creation? I will look for you in
      the halls of the new and I will celebrate and honour you for all that
      you have done and will do in this lifetime for us all. Whether you
      know it or not, you have already done it. We have already succeeded.
      The very Earth itself is already alive with the very fibre of new
      life. Me, you, us and the universes... megaly alive on

      planet Earth 2002.

      For the profound.... Soleira

      Mr Leonard Alston Wilkinson
      http://origin.org/ucs/profile.cfm?uid=112639
      To reply privately, contact: rainbowlen@...

      To reply to the UCS Forum:
      http://origin.org/ucs/replymail.cfm?user=truespirit&messageid=16200

      Email help (subscribe/unsubscribe):
      http://origin.org/ucs/text/helpmail.cfm
    • peter henry daley
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 3, 2002
        Too Right Leonard,
                                     Things are indeed changing fast. It started with The Primary Initiation of
        The Earth on 8th July 1964. This was the date decreed by The Supreme Lords of Karma,
         for an end to the self-imposed limitation by The Logos of this planet required to sustain human
        life, which is now faced with changing or being removed to a planet compatible with a lower state
        of evolution.
                                                    Peter
[...]

        Posting message to this list: