Re: Energy Therapy

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2002
      Dear Cy,

      Thank you for getting back to the group about the questions
      concerning your energy healing methods. There is something very
      powerful about what you are sharing, and I can't help but to
      acknowledge that you must be on to something great. My spirit entered
      into the magic last night.

      I'm looking forward to having more energetic treatments, as well.

      I'm not hesitating to send you the $19.95 for the cassette and
      crystal. Thank you for being here.

      Love, Polly

      Here is Cy's link:
      http://www.cybarrette.com