Spreading Light & Love

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2002
      Message to Lovingpurelove members,

      Last night my spirit entered the most amazingly powerful
      awareness, and this morning I found marvelous mail in my box, as
      I've just noted on the UCS Forum Board. Life has been leading us
      to BE the expression of the loving spirit and the fruits of this
      service are beginning to spring up around us. We are lighting up
      the world with the truth that God is within us. With love, faith,
      and trust we are moving mountains.

      Here is a letter from James Twyman that he wrote last night and I
      found in my box this morning. I've followed the instructions but
      have not received the messages yet.

      Please read below:

      Dear Friends, This is one of the most important emails I have ever
      written to you. Over the last six years I have traveled to war
      torn countries and meditated with reclusive Emissaries of Light.
      But nothing can quite compare to my recent experiences with the
      psychic children I met in Bulgaria, or the sudden revelation I
      received from one of them not more than ten minutes ago.

      Spend a moment reading this email, and the amazing message from
      the Psychic Children. And feel free to pass this out to everyone
      on your own list.

      Let me back up for a moment for those of you who are not aware of
      these experiences. Most of us have heard about the Indigo and
      Psychic Children that are emerging to assist us in an evolutionary
      leap in consciousness. It is a very real phenomenon, perhaps more
      real than most of us realize. I realized that for myself in
      January, 2001 when I was giving a talk in San Francisco and met a
      ten year old Bulgarian boy named Marco who exhibited the most
      amazing psychic powers I have ever witnessed. (Not to mention that
      three days after I met him, I couldn't hold a spoon in my hand
      without it bending in half.an "ailment" that continues to this
      day. But that's another story.) Months later, after seeing Marco
      in a series of dreams, I traveled to Bulgaria to learn more, only
      to discover a monastery in the mountains devoted to training these
      amazing children before they can be perverted by a government
      program designed to "harvest" their powers for political purposes.
      The monastery was in the process of training four children at the
      time, and I was fortunate to spend a few hours with each one of

      There were two things they all mentioned. The first was a question
      they felt they were here to ask humanity, a question that may hold
      the key to each one of us accepting our own enlightenment. They
      said: "How would you act and what would you do if you realized
      that you are an Emissary of Love right now?" (This is my own
      personal paraphrase from the many ways they expressed this idea.)
      The second was an energetic grid they have been weaving around the
      whole planet that enables them to consciously link with every
      other Psychic Child alive today. It is this grid that I want to
      address now.

      Earlier this evening I was soaking in a hot tub in our back yard
      when I heard a small voice in my ears. At first I wasn't sure if
      it was my imagination, or if I was perhaps hearing a conversation
      in a nearby yard. But then I recognized the voice. It belonged to
      one of the four children I met at the monastery in Bulgaria, a
      young boy named Thomas. He was the child who told me the most
      about the energetic grid, and I suddenly had the feeling that he
      was with me again, but I wasn't sure how. All I can say is that a
      message came through, one of the most exciting, important messages
      I have ever heard, that confirmed something I had suspected for
      some time now. He said that the grid was now strong enough to
      support the vast majority of the Earth's population. The grid had
      been established and was strengthened by the Psychic Children for
      two reasons: 1. To draw in the souls of other Psychic Children who
      would help shift the paradigm. 2. To offer an energetic platform
      for the rest of us to access that place within ourselves, enabling
      us to ascend to their level of awareness. Thomas explained that
      the work was now complete, and even offered a method for accessing
      the grid. I jumped out of the hot tub and immediately wrote the
      simple message down.

      And there was one other thing. Thomas made it very clear that this
      message was only to be shared with individuals who "asked" to
      receive it. In other words, I was not to simply post it on a web
      site where anyone can stumble upon it. He explained that the real
      magic will only occur by actually requesting the information. It
      should be distributed free to anyone who asked, but they would
      have to ask. The message comes in three separate parts (very
      short), and will be emailed to anyone in three separate emails.

      There are two ways to subscribe to the Thomas Messages.

      1. Cut & paste this URL in your web browser and click on Subscribe

      2. Send a BLANK email to:

      And once again, please feel free to send this particular email
      announcement to everyone you can think of. This is information
      that needs to be shared with as many people as possible. It is
      very real, and very important.

      Most of the Psychic Children story will be released within about a
      month in the new book "Emissary of Love." But Thomas' message will
      not be included. I have, however, posted the conversation I had
      while in Bulgaria with both Thomas and another boy named Ivan on
      my website. Simply go to WWW.JamesTwyman.com and you will see it
      at the top of the page. I think you'll be amazed at the profound
      wisdom they exhibit so freely.

      Thank you for taking time to read this email, and let us know you
      want to receive the message right away.

      In Peace, James F. Twyman