Energy Therapy

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
      Dear Group Members,

      I've just discovered that one of our subscribers is a health and
      energy expert living in Canada.

      Welcome Cy. I have become very focused on trying to help myself in
      this area, and was very pleased when I followed the link to your
      website.

      I am hoping you will share some information about the book contents,
      perhaps the chapter titles if it is written in chapters. And does
      receiving a crystal along with the book have any significance.

      I maintain a belief that when our body is balanced and functioning
      properly we are free to explore the realms of consciousness,
      oblivious to limitations and constraint, nothing that would contain
      us within the physical realm. As you mention on your site, we are
      changed beings. Pain is not meant to be.

      I've been working hard to free myself of sore spots, straighten my
      posture, and nurture and balance myself from the inside outward.
      I've experienced structural problems during this lifetime and had
      more than a few orthopaedic surgeries. As everyone can imagine,
      surgeries are big trauma to the body, and portions of myself are
      structurally out of balance. I have been working to bring more
      balance to my body, and strengthening each side of the body equally.
      And I believe I've found a measure of success in loosening some
      congested areas including tissue, nerves, and arthritic spots.

      Would love to hear more from you about your therapy and book.
      Unfortunately I am too far away for treat, but eagerly waiting to
      learn more about the method.

      Thank you.
      Polly
    • Dev Saroop Singh
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2002
        Thank you for the compliment.. I do help people to heal themselves, just this last while I was in the State of Florida Dec 2001 on Holidays and i had the pleasure of making acquaintances with a young lady whose Mom was very ill (76) years old, well it turned out just 4 days before my departure Jan 21st I gave this lady a Treatment and Bingo, sore back and aching legs were right back to par, thanking me over and over and over again for having given her what she experienced emotionally....it's always nice to see these results, because we always do have a little inner feeling that just maybe the supreme intelligence will not be with us when the right time is needed.. but I have been doing this since 1995 and I have seen many miracles, so I must believe that Yes... we all possess this inner power to heal ourselves, we just need a little help and wisdom, period.. It's not a book, it's a cassette with text and photos on how to awaken this sleeping power wihin, which does include a purified crystal...Clear quartz crystals can be used to simply magnify all healing efforts...Finally, there are no hard rules for energy healing. It's an intuitive and inspired process. Trust that if you set a high intention, all you have to do is allow magic to happen!
        Love and Light
        Dev Saroop Singh
        ( Cy )
        lovingpurelove] Energy Therapy

[...]

        Posting message to this list:

      • luvpotion121
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2002
          Dear Cy,

          Thank you for getting back to the group about the questions
          concerning your energy healing methods. There is something very
          powerful about what you are sharing, and I can't help but to
          acknowledge that you must be on to something great. My spirit entered
          into the magic last night.

          I'm looking forward to having more energetic treatments, as well.

          I'm not hesitating to send you the $19.95 for the cassette and
          crystal. Thank you for being here.

          Love, Polly

          Here is Cy's link:
          http://www.cybarrette.com