FWD: 14 Aquarius The Angels of Mystical Writing

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      14 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Mystical Writing

      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Bafa'

      'We inspire those who write about mysticism and spiritual sciences
      of any kind.'

      'We give wonderful inspirations for bringing mysterious facts to
      life in poetry or beautiful verse.'

      'Playwrights of mystical pieces are always assisted in their work
      by The Angels of Bafa.'

      On the path of enlightenment, people are hungry for information
      that reveals the original purity of all ideas, about Universal
      Consciousness and the legality of harmony that expresses itself as
      the visible worlds.

      Shamanic teachers since the prime beginning have known that
      seekers often overcome limitations as a reaction to the perception
      of great danger. At this time there is the perception of great
      danger on every side.

      The perception of danger activates ancient survival mechanisms
      that have evolved over millions of years. The powerful
      psychoactive neuropeptides and hormones that are being produced as
      a result of danger are allowing quantum leaps of information over
      previously impenetrable barriers of limited beliefs.

      People are changing due to the influences of many astronomical
      phenomena such as the Photon belt, solar flares, nuetrinos from
      the Hourglass Nebula supernova and energies of the weak force from
      Eta Carina.

      We mention this because the need for empowering information
      concerning the underlying mysteries of Creation, is growing.
      Mystical writing is more important than ever. Those who respond to
      inner guidance to write are answering this cry of humanity.

      We are the angels who join in telepathic rapport with a writer who
      writes concerning spiritual matters.

      We facilitate and strengthen their connection to Universal
      Consciousness, to wisdom and enlightenment, and to the analogies
      of the macrocosm and microcosm.

      Spiritual wisdom, forever omnipresent in all that has been created
      and therefore inherent in the spirit and higher mind of the
      writer, reveals itself in the act of writing. The soul of the
      writer attracts the feelings of the divine. These ideas and
      feelings enliven the written word, and purify and bless those who

      The letter 'A', which is wisdom and enlightenment, is the second

      The polarities of manifest creation [which is the divine virtue of
      letter "B"], such as high and low, large and small, will and
      feeling, inner and outer expresses itself through wisdom and
      enlightenment [which is the divine virtue of letter "A"] as the
      Virtue of Harmony in/of All Visible Worlds. The Harmony of All
      Visible Worlds is the Divine Virtue of the letter 'F' in our name.
      When this harmony is expressed through analogy in words, the gift
      of wisdom and enlightenment is given and received by others, the
      second "A" of our name.

      Because each person is a unique expression of perfection, we
      carefully guide each writer to respect their own individual
      creativity, and enter into a flow of activity that is free from
      self-criticism and comparison.

      This process of mystical writing is a path of enlightenment.

      In enlightening others, the scribe enlightens self.

      B. Polarity. This divine virtue is a light violet color, is the
      earth element so it has the sensation of weight, vibrates to the
      musical note of A, and forms the right eyeball. This is the virtue
      of universal life, with all of its polarities of expression.
      Mastering this virtue through meditation gives control over will
      and feeling.

      A. This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and

      'This sound [soft as in a sigh-ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation
      into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning,
      perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest
      knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual
      faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent,
      and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the
      control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by
      meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of
      the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible
      by initiation into the highest wisdom.'

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical
      note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and
      the lungs are formed from it.

      F. The sound of this letter is the divine virtue 'representing the
      legality and harmony of all visible worlds in creation in both the
      microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm'.

      'By using this virtue, a person comes to know legality as the most
      perfect harmony, and furthermore, to see the operation and the
      laws of analogy of the macro- and microcosm in their truest form.'

      In the intellect, this virtue gives complete understanding of the
      interdependence of will, thought, emotion, and form.

      The color of this virtue is light green; it is the earth element
      so it has the sensation of weight. It has the musical note of F-
      sharp and the left hand is formed from it.

      A.Wisdom and enlightenment, eloquence, artistic gifts,
      clairvoyance etc.

      The first law.

      We are All One.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of Who I Am,

      [and I am one with all, with all beings, with God, with the
      Masters, Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ],

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned to
      happen here.

      I ask for the highest will and highest love of all concerned to

      I give thanks that this is being done.

      So be it.

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which
      is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common
      precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism,
      Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly
      host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels
      share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and
      each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a
      part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak "
      this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter
      using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that
      uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-
      deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five
      senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine
      wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic
      resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in
      a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing
      the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first,
      such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent
      the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates
      exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect
      of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your
      natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are
      your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points
      of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons
      DESTINY in this lifetime.

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for
      all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current
      message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given,
      please refer to previous messages in which they are.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" , which is the
      virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment
      within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines
      the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from
      the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light blue shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought.
      In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and
      enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.
      Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and
      concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with
      this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect
      clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the
      power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the
      attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease,
      filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the
      air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores
      of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through
      the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong
      feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up.
      This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in
      dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological
      states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is
      moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over
      and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the
      memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE
      FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let
      the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won't
      work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and
      forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to
      process naturally.

      Note: If your subscription to Angel Messages ever gets
      interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens
      rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Thanks.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates
      wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing,
      please email spiritus@...

      or go to:

      via the site map http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/index.html

      look for "The Twenty Eight Days" on the menu on the right side
      (which also features
      Talk to The Angels
      The Angel's Instructions
      Ask for Help
      The Angels and the Astrological Wheel
      The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox
      The Eye Movement Exercise
      and other things),

      click on it to open
      and there they are, newly arranged into one page.

      When you click on The Tibetan Exercise of Paradox, you are led to

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language
      are found at the following sites:

      This site has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are
      available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to
      purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light
      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      The Dance of Eternal Bliss

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho

      1. AUSTRALIA - 16th June to 30th June
      2. USA - 20th July to 3rd August
      3. USA or EUROPE - 17th Aug. to 31st August
      4. S.E. ASIA - 14th Sept. to 29th September
      5. AUSTRALIA - 16th Nov. to 30th November
      6. NEW ZEALAND - 8th Dec. to 22nd December

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481;
      E-mail: lcorredor@...

      The International Sound Symposium

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline

      Mt. Warning, NSW

      Oct. 2001

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays]
      and to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a
      wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for
      information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email.

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel
      Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be
      available at: www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text, email spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to
      replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks
      are quoted
      or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of
      Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah,
      3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W.
      Germany. These
      books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on
      all four
      levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of
      zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy
      reference, you
      can purchase these books online at :

      v v v v v

      I Flow In The Pureness Of My Hearts Energy.
      Love Is The Wind Beneath My Sail.

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala

      Stationery with music supplied by Baba Kundi