FWD: Sunday February 3rd

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2002
      Sunday, February 3rd
      > Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      The Earth aligns with Aldabaran, Alhena and Dubhe

      Mercury aligns with Sun and Sirius. [The mundane becoming Sacred.]

      Venus conjoins Vulcan

      Sun, Earth, Hades and Pluto align in a Mystic Rectangle.

      Sun parallels Mercury at 1:18 AM.

      These influences indicate a natural consummation of shared
      richness or tenderness in human personality. The realm of Divine
      ideas expresses through the human Kingdom of conflicts and
      victories leading the triumph of the Light of Wisdom.

      The Second Ray of Love-Wisdom exerts its cohesive magnetic impulse
      to create greater cohesive wholes out of the appearance of
      separation and duality. We are achieving our true destiny as we
      embrace others in a reality we have made our own.

      The Mystic Rectangle is encouraging the intelligent use of
      creative energies. We are able to meet our challenges effectively
      due to the integrative influence of these aspects. Conflict and
      discord can have a stimulating, encouraging influence towards a
      satisfying resolution.

      We are less likely to become paralysed by impasses and stalemates.
      Growth producing perspectives are likely to resolve challenges and
      conflicts through synthesis. We are able to productively improve
      relationships of all kinds by objectively evaluating and balancing
      differing perspectives. This is done through available insight and
      intuitive intelligence.

      *

      Hades allows our essential self the right to be, on its own terms.
      It brings great compassion, patience, healing and deepening.

      Mars conjoins the quasar 3C9. A quasar is speculated to be a white
      hole, spewing forth matter, energy and cosmic information from
      another realm to our own. Quasars produce radio frequencies and a
      wide range of other emissions.

      *

      The astrophysical influences of points in space impact humankind
      on physical, emotional, mental and spiritual realms in the cosmic
      hologram. In the Unified Field of pure potentiality, cosmic
      energies are having a powerful effect on evolving humanity. The
      effect of points in space upon each of us depends on our
      evolutionary unfoldment and mental attunement.

      *

      The on again off again effects of this quasar create dualities
      that require synthesis, leading to an open mind. Great amounts of
      introspection are needed as well periods of solitude in order to
      develop inner synthesis of opposing elements within our being .

      *

      We become aware that we can have totally different perceptions of
      the same event. Transcending our present paradigm and crossing
      different dimensions of reality brings us to a place of greater
      understanding. Moderating the urges of the ego and submitting to
      cosmic order allows leadership to emerge by setting an example.

      *

      Sun aligns with the black hole Cygnus X-1.

      *

      There is great concern for humanity. Information designed to
      enlighten, assist and support comes to our conscious awareness. We
      are learning to stand firm with our convictions and realisations.
      We are called upon to be firm in what we know to be true and not
      waver from the path of pure intentions coming from the Soul.

      *

      We are experiencing ever greater commitment and perseverance to
      the cause of evolutionary growth. This is bringing us to a growing
      sense of purposeful destiny. Progressive development of our
      reality is beginning to merge into a greater harmony and more
      inclusive orientation.

      *

      THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN.

      *

      There is high magic in any inner completeness. There is a greater
      sense of loyalty and heart-centred inclusivity in our cooperative
      efforts. Out of this comes a sense of Unity through which the good
      of the whole is revealed. There is high magic in the expression of
      group endeavour in which everyone has a part in the One Work.

      The moon goes void in Libra at 12:46 AM.

      The Moon enters motivated, penetrating, determined Scorpio at
      10:36 AM, ending the 10 hour lunar void period.

      *

      *7 Muluc, 12 Yax

      *

      Sacred Number Seven Uc: A place between the spirit and the body of
      creation. It is the converging point between the past and the
      future. Merge.

      *

      Moon: Muluc(Moolook) is immersed in water and is overflowing with
      the power of emotions. It relates to the world out of intensely
      strong feelings. Becoming clear and remembering our connection to
      the source. Direction: East. Colour: Red. Chakra: Root. Element:
      Dawn, Spring, Water.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Galactic Activation Portal: The integration of two cycles merging
      together to create a more accelerated and defined destiny. Today’s
      influence transduces energy or information from source so that it
      can be assimilated by evolving Humanity.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/