Fw: 13 Aquarius The Angels of Nature

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      13 degrees Aquarius

      The Angels of Nature

      Also known as

      The Angels of 'Gagolchon'

      Beloved,

      'We are the guardians of all people who explore nature. Anyone
      dealing with natural science is awakened to extraordinary genius
      through our inspiration. '

      'According to the development and maturity of mankind, we unveil
      successively the secrets of nature.'

      We inspire people to evolve beyond artificiality and embrace
      elegant lives of simplicity and moderation in nature. We instill
      in them remembrance that nurturing and being a loving part of a
      natural ecosystem is the royal road to happiness that was intended
      from the beginning. Living as a nurturing part of nature fulfills
      the Divine Plan. Nature stimulates enlightenment through the laws
      of analogy and many other ways.

      "As above, so below."

      Living in a garden of Eden and being surrounded by nature is a
      greater treasure than complex artificial surroundings.

      We are helping people to value and treasure the wonders of natural
      life. Each day we carefully guide people to re-acquaint themselves
      with the luxury of natural opulence and majesty. Instead of
      sitting at the head of a corporate board meeting, many people are
      finding that they would rather sit on top of a rocky mountaintop
      staring at the view, or raft down the river under majestic trees.

      Now that the time has come for The Enchantment to return to Earth,
      people are once again discovering that Earth is the Garden of Eden
      that Divine Consciousness intended at the dawn of time.

      > the buzzing of the bees to the gurgling of streams, we
      enchant people into the arms of The Divine Mother.

      In nature the truth is whispered on the wind, and is tucked in the
      petals of each tiny Lady Slipper which grows at the base of great
      trees. The graceful movements of the squirrels, the shy glance of
      a chickadee, the majestic leap of the deer, all of nature sings of
      harmony and the secrets of timelessness.

      In nature the infinite library of life awaits the contemplative
      mind. The flight of the eagle or a view from the heights, opens up
      vast vistas of insight into the mind of Infinity. In nature, the
      heart finds itself afloat in the sea of bliss and tranquility.

      In the silence hear the angels sing,

      Within your heart let dream take wing.

      Explore the cathedral of leaf and bough

      Go deep and grow; the time is now.

      Each person's soul longs to dwell in the sea of natural
      perfection. It needs to be nurtured in the deep cosmic womb of
      creation for the purpose of divine transformation and rebirth. In
      a natural ecosystem, spiritual qualities are manifest in form.

      In the other messages, various orders of angels explain divine
      plans for architecture, roads, technology, mining, farming, and
      other aspects of life that work with nature instead of against it.
      Now is the time in the history of mankind that these original ways
      of living in perfect harmony with natural ecosystems are being
      rediscovered. In this science lies the answer to many of the
      problems that people wish to solve, especially in the path of
      World Service.

      In this science, modesty and opulance become one. True majesty and
      wealth is found in balancing every polarity. The middle path of
      Buddha lies between simplicity and complexity. In a Land of
      Enchantment, the dangers and blessings of both wealth and poverty
      are understood, and the middle path of perfect balance in
      everything is held in sacredness.

      The dark night of resisting polarities is drawing to a close, and
      the peaceful dawn of sacred alchemical marriage of opposites is
      bringing restoration to earth.

      We are inspiring a sudden resurgence of will, consciousness, and
      feeling that is exploding all over the world for restoring the
      pristine condition of Earth. As the joy and passion for doing this
      is fully unleashed, then nature, mankind and the heavenly hosts
      create a powerful whirlwind of change and healing. This fulfills
      the grandest dreams of the Divine Creator.

      Rejoice! Rejoice, for we tell you that many of the buildings and
      asphalt that have been placed over ancient forests, lands and
      waterways will be removed to give way to pristine purity, better
      than before. Technologies now exist that allow the best of both
      worlds, the artificial and the natural, to be as one in the middle
      path of Buddha.

      'Gagolchon'

      G.Grace and Mercy.

      *

      A.Wisdom and Enlightenment.

      *

      G.Grace and Mercy

      *

      O.Divine Justice and Harmony.

      *

      L.The splendor and majesty of all Divine Virtues.

      *

      Ch.Clarity and perfect purity.

      *

      O.Divine Justice and Harmony.

      *

      N.Supreme Happiness.

      Rest in nature, dear sister and brother,

      Return to the arms of Sacred Mother.

      Flow, oh flow, river of time

      Between the shores of virtue sublime.

      "Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven."

      As above, so below.

      *

      Miracles.

      ***************

      The first law.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are All One.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are helped.

      Therefore, in the name of Who I Am,

      [and I am one with all, with all beings, with God, with the
      Masters, Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ],

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned to
      happen here.

      I ask for the highest will and highest love of all concerned to
      manifest.

      I give thanks that this is being done.

      So be it.

      Amen.

      ********

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which
      is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common
      precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism,
      Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly
      host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels
      share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and
      influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and
      each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a
      part of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak "
      this ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter
      using all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that
      uses all four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-
      deep inward thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five
      senses, logic, and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine
      wave is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic
      resonance with the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in
      a larger one and this virtue manifests both in the person doing
      the meditation and in the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first,
      such as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent
      the sine wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates
      exciting changes. With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect
      of life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your
      natal astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are
      your unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points
      of a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons
      DESTINY in this lifetime.
      *

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for
      all the other letters and their virtues. If, in this current
      message, the colors, sensations, and musical note are not given,
      please refer to previous messages in which they are.

      For this example, we are using the letter "A" , which is the
      virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment.

      See, or imagine, yourself
      as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the rest of the body as an
      infinite
      swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment
      within your being. The strength and purity of your will determines
      the creative POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from
      the area of the body that is formed
      by the virtue. In this case, see light blue shining from the lungs.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with
      your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought.
      In this
      case, the letter I, meditate on the virtue of wisdom and
      enlightenment, on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.
      Focus and concentrate on this long enough for clear insights and
      concepts to form. This is the BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with
      this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of
      wisdom and enlightenment. Feel yourself having perfect
      clairvoyance, clairaudience, eloquence, artistic gifts, and the
      power of levitation. The intensity of your FEELING determines the
      attractive POWER of your meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined
      a sensation of the element, in this case a sensation of ease,
      filling the
      body. See yourself having perfect dominion over the beings of the
      air, over storms, wind, and breeze.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores
      of the
      skin over the body part, in this case the lungs, and filling all of
      outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating in through
      the pores of
      the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong
      feeling, such a strong
      connection is made between universal mind and individual mind, that
      they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      *

      *****************
      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up.
      This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in
      dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological
      states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is
      moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over
      and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the
      memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE
      FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let
      the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won't
      work. Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and
      forth from one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to
      process naturally.

      interrupted, please resubscribe immediately. This only happens
      rarely, but is possible for a number of reasons. Thanks.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates
      wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing,
      please email spiritus@...

      **********

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language
      can be found at the following sites:

      http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      This site has the 28 days Angel Messages.

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are
      available at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to
      purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      lovingpurelove@yahoogroups.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul
      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]

      Bringing Consciousness to Light
      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss
      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)

      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc
      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      INITIAL WATER-ORACLE TRAINING CAMP DATES - 2002

      1. AUSTRALIA - 16th June to 30th June
      2. USA - 20th July to 3rd August
      3. USA or EUROPE - 17th Aug. to 31st August
      4. S.E. ASIA - 14th Sept. to 29th September
      5. AUSTRALIA - 16th Nov. to 30th November
      6. NEW ZEALAND - 8th Dec. to 22nd December

      FINAL TRAINING CAMP DATES FOR 2003 -WILL BE AROUND THE SAME MONTHS
      FOR EACH GROUP.

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481;
      E-mail: lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium
      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline

      Mt. Warning, NSW

      Oct. 2001

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays]
      and to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a
      wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for
      information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email.
      Thanks.

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel
      Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be
      available at: www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text, email spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to
      replace [or add to] last
      years message each day with the current one as each message is
      being
      upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages each cycle.

      ***

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks
      are quoted
      or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of
      Magical
      Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah,
      ISBN
      3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W.
      Germany. These
      books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on
      all four
      levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of
      the
      zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy
      reference, you
      can purchase these books online at :
      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****