Fw: Saturday February 2nd

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2002
      Saturday, February 2nd
      > Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      *

      Sun and Venus parallel Sirius. This signifies the Mundane
      becoming Sacred.

      Mercury parallels Venus

      *

      This influence confers grace of expression in speech and writing
      and diplomacy in communicating with others. Actions are likely to
      be based on consideration of what will produce the most beauty,
      balance and harmony. Relationships are brought into focus and then
      are harmonised through clarity of mind and synthesis.

      *

      The power of synthesis enables us to create something greater out
      of a conflicting situation for the good of the whole. Synthesis
      requires a measure of intuitive intelligence and the ability to
      think in categories.

      *

      Our skills and talents are being sharpened as we learn to apply
      them practically in the physical realm. We are experiencing more
      Divine Love in our lives than ever before. This process is helping
      us to develop more loving, impersonal relationships with others.
      There is a readiness to share skills and talents for the greater
      good.

      *

      Sirius is helping us to bring to the light of day our inner,
      hidden, spiritual dimension. The influence of Sirius, Uranus and
      the Seventh Ray is emerging into major cycle of activity on Earth,
      precipitating a crisis of initiation and producing a great
      rhythmic awakening in humankind.

      *

      "When the means to union have been steadily practised and when
      impurity has been overcome, enlightenment takes place, leading up
      to full illumination".

      *

      [Yoga Sutras of Patanjali, The Light of The Soul, Lucis
      Publishing, New York, NY]

      *

      As we merge more and more with the Reality of who we truly are,
      the presence of Soul, or divine emotion, begins to manifest
      normally, safely and usefully. This is not because it is
      consciously developed, but because Spirit assumes control in
      unfolding our inner vehicles of consciousness.

      *

      Our skill and talents are specially adapted to our individual
      aspirations. Our heartfelt enthusiasm inspires us to participate
      in the everyday adventures of personality. We experience joy,
      excitement and generosity in sharing our skills with others.

      *

      The Moon sextiles Pluto at 12:45 PM.

      *

      This is a chance to experience our emotions on a deeper level.
      Emotions that have been hidden are more accessible to us now.
      Wounded emotions can be brought to the surface, acknowledged and
      healed through emotional depth-work.

      *

      As we heal our wounded emotions, we begin to exhaust the demands
      and desires of personality. This process brings true fulfilment,
      releasing us from desire and attuning us to the inner joy of the
      divine one within.

      *

      *6 Lamat, 11 Yax(Yash)

      *

      Sacred Number 6 Uac: Time-space. The creation of the cycles of
      time based on the cosmos. The intention of the first 5 phases now
      begins to cycle with the natural rhythms of the cosmos. Flow.

      *

      Lamat-Star: No one outside of the Self has the complete answer for
      us. Opening to the truth behind all teachings. The Path within has
      teachings unique to us. Breaking out of old habits and
      transcending dogma. Lamat is mental and community conscious.
      Colour: Yellow. Direction: South. Chakra: Solar Plexus. Element:
      Noon, Summer, Fire.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others
      of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world.
      Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk,
      autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk’in

      *

      Hauk’in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/