Simply the present moment 3 Dec 2003

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003

      Simply the present Moment
      contemplative thoughts for meditative minds
      brought to you daily with love by Gaele Arnott

      We create within ourselves the capacity to manifest ALL.
      We are here, in this lifetime to create an abundant earth and to manifest to each of us the prosperity we deserve.
      Imagine the path you wish to follow and by visualising the experience you begin to create the reality through thought
      and imagination.

      Gaele Arnott (c)
      Essays of the Soul

      Gold Angel

      .....Gold emits an energy to prompt one to allow beauty to come forth from the inner being as one travels in, and through, the world of experiences........
      (excerpt from "Love is the Earth" by Melody)

      The midi playing is - You'll Never Walk Alone

      If you wish to receive this midi please email me at gaeleaus@...

      The Circle of Life is charged with coincidences of the moment.
      To follow your heart in recognizing the power of chance, invites the energy of the subconscious mind to create a new reality.
      "Simply the Present Moment"   (c) Gaele Arnott