Fw: February 1st

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      Friday, February 1st
      > Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      The Sun parallels Mars and Venus

      Mercury conjoins Altair. To explore, be bold.

      *

      The second Ray of Love wisdom pervades our solar system, uniting
      humankind in a group focus of shared ideas and principles. We are
      motivated to communicate unifying ideas and further the loving
      integration of humanity. The laws and principle of the new
      paradigm are very much in evidence.

      *

      We are brought into contact with intuition. The mind acts as the
      illuminating principle of life. It allows us to be a conscious
      channel for downpouring energies coming from higher realms.

      *

      We are able to use the power of human mind for abstract insight.
      It is this abstract insight that touches upon the intuitive realm.
      This allows us to balance our ability to use logical concrete
      mind in specifics related to the material realm.

      *

      Fifth Ray energy bestows clarity and reason upon passions of
      personal desire. These energies are modified through the gift of
      Light of Mind, which is spiritual love. Our desire nature is
      increasingly coming under the direction of Soul. This is due to
      our growing clarity of mind and emerging intuitive intelligence.

      *

      Intuition is able to perceive patterns of energy as they play
      within life situations. By combining the abstract mind and the
      concrete mind, we are able to manifest our intent and our
      unfolding Soul-purpose in the perfected details of physical realm
      experience.

      *

      Mercury and the fixed star Altair confer wisdom, strength and
      courage to go forward in life, to seize the moment, to act
      quickly. Keenness of observation and strong ability in judgement
      combine with wisdom, willpower, strength and courage. There is a
      desire to meet all possible outcomes through wise use of our own
      potentials.

      *

      Moon, Chiron, Mars and Jupiter align in a Grand Square.

      *

      We are learning to listen and to feel the intensity of personal
      joy and freedom. Nurturance, comfort and healing comes from
      working with our feelings. We are connecting our feelings to the
      subconscious and learning to feel our spiritual essence. Emotional
      depth-work is recommended.

      *

      This dynamic combination of energies supplies the needed amount of
      extra fuel to stir us back into action. Strength and balance
      combined with cooperation and consideration of others are critical
      for success in human endeavour.

      *

      We are learning to share ourselves in our activities. We are
      cultivating compassion before we expect others to help us with
      our immediate goals.

      *

      Learning to harness these powerful energies and applying a common
      sense approach to our actions, we are able to single mindedly
      apply ourselves. Patience, inner composure, endurance and
      steadfastness are called for.

      *

      Venus sextiles Pluto at 4:54 PM.

      *

      This aspect gives strong feeling and keen perception. We are
      learning to understand the transforming power of love in raising
      relationships to a higher level. Dynamic, original creativity and
      healing comes to us through art, music and other creative
      endeavours. There is a growing understanding of the laws of
      harmony and balance as they relate to creative principles.

      *

      A reorientation of the love nature is taking place.

      We are called upon to transmute all patterns of relationship that
      do not provide a proper channel for the expression of the Soul.
      Learning the lessons of the right use of Will, we are becoming
      healers and helping others to heal themselves.

      *

      The Moon went void in Virgo at 11:47 PM last night.

      The Moon enters cooperative, persuasive, artistic Libra at 8:45
      AM, ending the lunar void period.

      *

      *5 Manik, 10 Yax(Yash)

      *

      Sacred Number 5-Ho: Integration, merging of movement and measure,
      empowerment. The singular intention becomes part of a whole
      creation.

      *

      Manik: (Maneek) The Hand That Heals. Freedom versus
      responsibility. Manik lives in the realm of reason and mental
      activity. Chakra: Heart Centre. Direction: West. Colour: Black.
      Element: Dusk, Fall, Earth. Planet: Earth

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Wavespell of Akbal-Night: Akbal is the receiver and informs others
      of its discoveries. It lives by instincts in the physical world.
      Solar plexus. Direction: West. Colour: Black. Element: Dusk,
      autumn, earth. Planet: Saturn.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the
      thirteen day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying
      influence and unconsciously anchors an intention within the light
      pulse. This is the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams
      towards fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from
      inner and outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is
      centred in Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to
      express cosmic information in a more accessible form. Transduce.
      Direction-East, colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or
      Plain Text,

      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788, U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

      *

      Hauk'in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      ---

      ---

      \

      v v v v v

      THE JOY OF A CHILD

      To have the joy of a child is to be served a slice of
      New Life. That type of joy is full of the kind of energy we need
      to live life as it should be lived. A joyful child has no care in
      the world. A child lives life expecting it to be full of fun and
      excitement. A child looks for nothing less. A child finds joy and
      beauty in the smallest things, and Loves everything it touches. A
      child is free, innocent and full of Unconditional Love, seeing no
      color, no differences, only seeing the oneness of all connected by
      Love.

      How does a child see life in such a wondrous way? A
      child sees life in such a way because he or she is not
      contaminated will all of the worlds doubts, fears and self made
      pressure to please everyone except him or herself. A child is full
      of the Love and Joy of GOD and only knows how to freely share that
      Love and Joy. A child knows that it feels good to Love, laugh and
      have fun. A child instinctively knows this is how life is suppose
      to be lived. The twinkle in a child's eye can soften the hardest
      heart because it is true and pure, nothing is as warm as the pure
      Love of a child.

      We receive so much joy when we see how free and
      uninhibited a child is. Children make us stop and think about how
      life is truly meant to be lived. Even the Spiritual Masters knew
      that the Love and joy of a child is what we all need. So they
      taught us that we must once again be like a child. A child is not
      uneducated, immature and irresponsible as most adults think. A
      child a Free and a Pure Spirit that has not been contaminated by
      our fears, doubts and mis-educated. We say that we want our
      children to grow up, but do we really want them to be like us? Or
      should we be trying to be like them and sharing and basking in the
      delight of Pure Love that they live in day after day.

      The Love of a child can heal the sick, it can make the
      blind see and gives new life to those who dwell in a world of
      darkness and disappear. That little Divine Creation called a child
      is still deep down inside of you wanting to be set free so it can
      come out and play once again. What are you going to do? Stop being
      so fearful and stiff, release your child from the prison within
      and have some fun. Life is to short to waste one more second. Some
      of the major answers to life that you have been looking for are
      within the child that has been held captive within you. Release
      that child and allow yourself to experience new life. Then allow
      your Spirit to skip through your universe enjoying every minute of
      life that you are blessed with. Go ahead and open yourself up to
      SPIRIT and set the inner child free, so it can run freely through
      the fields of life and enjoy life in the way it was intended to be
      enjoyed.

      Knock, Knock can ________ come out and play?

      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright © 2002

      \
      AFFIRMATION

      As I Release The Child Within I Start To Experience
      True Life.
      Joy And Love Flows Naturally As I Allow Myself To Be
      Free.
      I Experience Peace And Joy In Life Through My Inner
      Child.
      Minister Baba Kundi Ma'at-Shambhala
      Copyright ©2002

      Peace, Love, and Light To All of Creation!
      Create A Beautiful and Prosperous Life,
      One Day At A Time!