10 Sagittarius, The Angels of Sea Travelers

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003

      From: Polly
      Cc: Myself
      Sent: Monday, October 27, 2003 9:46 PM
      Subject: Background: *Correction* Red Circular, Christ in aura on the water, Timeless.mid

      10 Degrees Sagittarius

      The Angels of Sea Travelers

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Dimurga’

      Beloved,

       ‘We are guardians of travelers, especially of those travelling by sea, on any kind of ship.’

      ‘From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea’.

      We inspire the Children of Light and Love to create and wear talismans that anchor the divine virtues of our presence.

      These help a traveler attune to and connect with the help that we give them for shelter and safety during traveling.

      ‘When you are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning’.

      The powers of the heavenly hosts are as great as anyone can imagine, and very available.

      Great also are the powers of the Children of Light and Love when they unite in consciousness and feeling with Divine Consciousness and Feeling.

      It is possible to shape reality to permit any outcome.

      Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of Christ, is done through the divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’, and is within our competence.

      By mastering these divine virtues all things are possible on the sea.

      The animals of the sea will themselves come and rescue you if so commanded.

      For any of you who travel the waters, it is important that you know of the heavenly hosts of ‘Dimurga’, and study carefully the virtues represented by the letters of our name.

      Even for those who do not master these divine virtues, if we are called upon with faith and it is allowed by fate, we lift up and protect from any calamity during travels.

       By studying the Divine Virtues of the letters of ‘Dimurga’, and becoming one with them, with emphasis on strong feeling, through sincere concentration and focus, you may fulfill the famous prophecy, ”All that I do, ye shall do and more.” in times of need.

      ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

      D…This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of mastery of the mysteries of creation.

      “As above, so below.”

         The same laws apply to the microcosm and the macrocosm.

      ‘ By meditating on this virtue the highest wisdom is gained in regard to creation in both the inner and outer worlds, in the personal inner universe and the outer universe.’

      ‘ In the intellect a person attains the profoundest cognition with regard to the ego-consciousness.

       In the feelings,  the understanding of love in all of its aspects is perfected.

       On the material plane the mastery of fertility and everything that has to do with procreation is attained.’

      The color of this virtue is dark blue.  The musical note is C.  The element is Fire so it has the sensation of warmth and heat.  The right ear is created from this virtue

      *

      I… The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which is the
      karma law.
      'On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and
      conscience'.

      ' In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical matrix, which
      is the connection between feeling and physical form, with all of its
      functions'.

      By meditating on the law of cause and effect, ‘all laws of analogies between the micro- and the macrocosm are understood and mastered. Everything that has shape, measure, number and weight has been created by the help of this letter oscillation. If a child of God can master this meditation, he/she will be able to evoke the greatest miracles in the material world by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight. As one can see, shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this letter oscillation under control, a person becomes their absolute master. It stands to reason that he/she will also be able to become a perfect metaphysician, too and, furthermore, to comprehend all laws presently still unknown to our physical world and to apply them in all fields.’

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the element
      is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left kidney is created
      by this oscillation.

      *

      M… The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FEELING, flowing, fluidity and the change principle.
       Emotion and flowing feelings are the magnetic force of the Universe that attract realities to
      form on the material plane.

      Everything in nature is formed through the
      magnetic force of feeling.

       Feeling is analogous to the element of water.

      Water is the material manifestation of feeling and can be controlled by it.

      ’In the material world the oscillation of letter "M" bestows on a child of God the power of controlling the fluid principle in the whole world, i.e., in the micro-as well as the macrocosm. Not only is a person able to comprehend, with his/her consciousness, everything fluid in its original principle, but he/she is also made absolute master of it. This faculty, when acquired by meditating on this oscillation, also makes him/her master of magnetism, emotion, and everything that is connected with it. Thus, for instance, he/she may control the laws of gravitation, and many other things.’

      The color of this virtue is the most beautiful blue-green imaginable. The
      musical note is D. The element is water so it has the sensation of coolness.
      The abdomen is formed from this virtue.

      *

      U… The letter “U” in the cosmic language represents ‘the faculty of comprehending the creative act and its relationship to karma.  It evokes the highest form of intuition and inspiration and makes possible the understanding of one’s own karma and it’s modification. It also makes possible the transfer of consciousness to any state imaginable and this results in states of highest trance.’

      This letter is imagined as shining velvet black and is practiced in the solar plexus and then in the legs and feet.  This letter enlivens the pancreas.  The musical note is B, and it is the element of Akasha, which has the sensation of consciousness-penetrating-all in meditation.

      *

      R… The sound of the letter R is the divine virtue of becoming the master and
      guardian of freedom and independence. It is this virtue that is used by each
      person who listens to and follows their own inner voice of guidance.
      This inner guidance is a person's unmistakable link with the Universal Mind
      of Divine
      Providence that lives and moves in all space and time and beyond.

      'In this state of freedom and independence there is the feeling of freedom
      of any pressing burden of the laws, for by the mastery of all the preceding
      virtues you have achieved a state of maturity by which this feeling of
      independence has been transformed into an absolute state of security and
      unimpeachability. This comes from the realization of the harmony and
      perfection of all divine laws and the identification and love of them so
      intensely that they have actually become merged with oneself. In this case
      you are the personification and representation of the divine laws and they
      will serve you, and your sense of freedom will derive from them rather than
      in spite of them.'

      The color of this virtue is golden; the musical note is C. The left side of
      the nose is formed from it.  Its element is earth so it has the sensation of weight.

      *

      G… is the sound of the divine virtue of Grace and Mercy.

      Attune to this virtue to give true divine blessing, grace and mercy, for all beings.

      ‘In the mind, this virtue gives the experience of peacefulness, and the faculty of giving true divine blessing.’

      On an emotional level this virtue gives the feeling of happiness, of complete satisfaction’.

       In the physical world this virtue represents ‘all phases of riches and wealth, of happiness and satisfaction. By this virtue Divine Providence has created abundance and, like the Creator, a child of God may also bring about, for him or her self or other people, abundance in everything, should that be desired.’

      ‘ Situations may be created by means of the elements and the will and feelings causing success and wealth in the world that is for the highest good of all concerned.’

      The color of this virtue is deep grass green with a feeling of coolness, musical note F, and the left eye is formed from this virtue.

      *

      A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment.

      ‘This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

      This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom

      The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

      ************

      *

      MIRACLES

      Footnotes: The names and meaning of angel groups come from quaballah, which is a very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in

      the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her.  The being and the angels share the same name.  this  name is a key to their powers and influence.

      Note:  In the science of Quaballah, the ancient way of numbering the
      heavenly hosts of the degrees of the zodiac of the zone girdling the earth
      starts with the number 25, because the first  24 numbers belong to the
      heavenly hosts of the four elements.

      If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
      the angel messages are about, go to
      the archives at the lovingpurelove egroup in Yahoo. The lovingpurelove

      egroup site is a loving cyber family learning together.  The angel messages are indexed there.

      Email Polly at pmenendez@...

      Or go to the lovingpurelove website.

      if you with to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you do not get the messages twice.  If you cannot find an answer there, feel free to email me at
      spiritus@....
      *
      For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
      of 30 messages with descriptions,  with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
      angel messages on the web, email spiritus@... .
      *
      http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html  , a user friendly listing of

      the angel messages.  Some messages are not updated.  The Original 23 Angel Messages are found also at
      http://splithope.virtualave.net/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

      At
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will fine the "The Twenty Eight Days".
      *
      A special treat:  William Mistele has spent a lifetime studying Franz Bardon
      's works and the cosmic language. He shares his insights at this web
      address:
      http://www.lava.net/~pagios/index.html

      The stories about his sylph adventures are especially magical and
      delightful.
      *
      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the

      angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]  Publisher is Dieter Ruggebert, Wuppertal/W. Germany.  These books have very important information for these studies.
      *****
      Franz Bardon's first autobiographical book, "Frabato the Magician", gives
      mystical historical background.  The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN
      3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory book for the others.
      *
      A site for tarot information is
      http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

      *

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email spiritus@...

      Or go to
      http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm for the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox

      *
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Feel free to share these messages.
      email spiritus@...
      *
      For Dove updates on Nesara current events, the return to Constitutional Law
      that is already signed and ready to go:  www.nesara.us
      *
      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily

      with important information.  Be sure to update the original messages in your archives.

      home site : www.spiritussanctus.com
      This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend.  Some of the
      links on this site no longer work.

      http://www.13moon.com/kucinich.htm

      This is a very beautiful message by one of the presidential candidates that
      explains the Law of One, the highest Law in all of Creation, in practical
      applications.

      The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and when invoked, overrides all other laws in all dimensions.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
      and I am one with all;
      happen here.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      Amen."

      -------------------------------- End Boundary -----------------------------

      Timeless.mid
      used with permission from

    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004

        10 Degrees Sagittarius

        The Angels of Sea Travelers

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Dimurga’

        Beloved,

         ‘We are guardians of travelers, especially of those travelling by sea, on any kind of ship.’

        ‘From the beginning of time we have protected those who call on us for safety and help while traveling the sea’.

        ‘When you are under our protection, even the strongest hurricane can be survived without ever being in danger of drowning’.

        We inspire people to create and wear talismans that anchor the divine virtues of our presence.  These help a traveler attune to and connect with the help that we give them for shelter and safety during traveling.

        The powers of the heavenly hosts are as great as anyone can imagine.

        Great also are the powers of the Children of Light and Love when they use creative energy to cause divine blessing for all.

        It is possible to shape reality to permit any outcome.

        Walking safely upon the waters, one of the miracles of Christ, is done through the divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’, and is within our competence.

        By mastering these divine virtues of ‘Dimurga’ all things are possible on the sea.

        The animals of the sea will themselves come and rescue you if so commanded.

        For any of you who travel the waters, it is important that you know of the heavenly hosts of ‘Dimurga’, and study carefully the virtues represented by the letters of our name.

        Even for those who do not master these divine virtues, if we are called upon with faith, and it is allowed by fate, we lift up and protect from any calamity during travels.

         By studying the Divine Virtues of the letters of ‘Dimurga’, and becoming one with them, through sincere visualization of color, concentration and focus with emphasis on clear flowing feelings,  you may fulfill the famous prophecy, ”All that I do, ye shall do and more.” in times of need.

        MIRACLES

        Sigil of

        ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

        ‘D-I-M-U-R-G-A’

        D…This letter is the sound of the divine virtue of mastery of the mysteries of creation.

        “As above, so below.”

           With creative energy, the same laws apply to the microcosm and the macrocosm.

[...]

        M… The sound of the letter M is the sound of the divine virtue of FLOWING FEELING, fluidity and the change principle.
         Flowing feelings are the magnetic power of the Universe that attract realities to
        form on the material plane.

        Everything in nature is attracted into form through the
        magnetic power of feeling.

[...]

        A… This is the sound of the divine virtue of highest wisdom and enlightenment, and the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind.

        ‘This sound [soft as in a sigh—ahhhhh] and virtue is an initiation into the highest wisdom and the purity of all ideas.

        This has as a fundamental feature the enlightened mind. Reasoning, perception, the cognition of the most profound truths, highest knowledge, high intelligence, and the arousing of all intellectual faculties are expressed. Musical gifts, eloquence, poetic talent, and clairvoyance, clairaudience, the art of levitation, and the control of the air element and its beings are all aroused by meditating on this virtue. On the physical plane the command of the beings of the air, control over storms, are all made possible by initiation into the highest wisdom

        The color of wisdom and enlightenment is light blue, the musical note is G, the element is air so it has the sensation of ease, and the lungs are formed from it.

        When the perfect Divine Blueprints of everything are seen clearly through wisdom and enlightenment, then all imperfection is gladly released to Divine Providence for transformation into another higher state.  Transformation is the virtue of umlaut A, ae, shining with a loamy brown light to the musical note of C.  This is a virtue of the earth element with the sensation of weight.  The anus is formed from it.

        ************

        MIRACLES

        Footnotes:

        To receive updates on saving the 11 acre urban forest in Atlanta, email with
        ADD TO GREENSPACE LIST in subject line. This adventure continues to be very
        interesting as the highest good of all unfolds in surprising and unexpected
        ways.  The first part of Ron Castle and Earl Johannaber's TV documentary,
        HABITAT LOST, on this drama is available on
        www.publiceyestv.org.
         Neighbors are bonding and praying together to save the forest.  It is beautiful.

        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
        ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
        three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host in
        the zone girdling the earth, and the angels who work with him or her. The
        being and the angels share the same name. This name is a key to their
        powers and influence.

        * Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks in the
        angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.
        Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is
        referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and
        Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from  THE
        KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter
        Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W.
        Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

        *****

        The book " Initiation into Hermetics" ISBN 3-921338-01-8, is a preparatory
        book for the others. Franz Bardon's last autobiographical book, "Frabato
        the Magician", gives historical background and was compiled by his German
        publisher from notes written by Franz Bardon.

        If you have questions about how to meditate on the divine virtues or what
        the angel messages are about, go to the archives at the lovingpurelove
        egroup in Yahoo. * Previous messages contain instructions on the exact
        method of meditation for the divine virtues.
        The angel messages are indexed there. Email Polly at
        pmenendez@...

        Or go to the lovingpurelove website

        If you wish to join, then email me to unsubscribe from my list so that you
        do not get the messages twice. If you cannot find an answer there, feel
        free to email me at
        spiritus@....

        We have a new yahoo group for people who want to receive only the angel
        messages and have access to all previous messages on the web. If you sign up
        with this group, and unsub with me, it will be helpful. Go to

        Also, some servers are seeing the angel messages as spam, and this can also
        be solved by joining the SpiritusAngelMessages yahoo group.

        If you are not receiving the angel messages for any reason, I have been told
        that joining this group will probably solve the problem.

        If you join, let me know in a separate email to unsub you from my private
        list so that you won't get the messages twice.  Put UNSUB in subject line.

        For 12 one page indexes, one for each sign of the zodiac, containing a list
        of 30 messages with descriptions, with DIRECT links to all the UPDATED
        angel messages on the web, email
        spiritus@.... For these links to
        work, you must be a member of lovingpurelove egroup.

        ***********

        Franz Bardon's qabalistic system and the angel messages are based on the
        color, meaning, feeling, musical note and sensation of the divine virtues
        in addition to the sounds of the various letters. Franz wrote his books in
        German, so he based the sounds of the letters on  the *German* alphabet.
        Here are comprehensive details (incl. sound files) clarifying the correct
        pronunciation of each letter according to the German language, together
        with a complete list of Franz Bardon's books with Amazon links:
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/bardon_s_books.html

        Everyone's voice is unique, so differences in pronunciation are natural.
        Should you find some German letters difficult to pronounce,
        [MOST SHOULD BE EASY SINCE THEY ALSO EXIST IN ENGLISH)
        your intent combined with the visualization of the colors, your
        understanding of the meaning and the feelings of each virtue, and the
        musical note enliven the virtue regardless of individual differences
        in pronunciation.

        If you don't have an instrument for playing the sounds (pitches) associated
        with each letter, here is a program which will play the notes at the
        correct pitch like a tuning fork:

        ******************

        At
        http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
        find the "The Twenty Eight Days".

         *

        A site for tarot information is
        http://www.qozi.com/tarot/

        *

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates whole brain
        functioning, go to

        And for information on emotional processing (Emotional Healing Exercises),
        go to
        http://angelmessages.paradisenow.net/healing_of_emotion.html

        *

        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Stationery designed by Polly Menendez
        Feel free to share these messages.

        *

        email
        spiritus@....

         *

        For Dove updates on National Economic Security and Reformation Act current
        events, the Law that requires a return
        to Constitutional Law, peace, and precious metals backed currency, that is
        already signed and ready to go:
        www.nesara.us

        Note: The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily
        with important information. Be sure to update the original messages in your
        archives.

        Home site :
        www.spiritussanctus.com
        This is an old site put together a few years ago by a friend. Some of the
        links on this site no longer work.

        The Law of One is the original law of Creation, and is the supreme Law over
        all other laws in all dimensions.

        THE LAW OF ONE

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.
        and SO IT IS
        **+

        NATIONAL ECONOMIC SECURITY  AND REFORMATION ACT

        NE SARA NOW WON

        www.nesara.us

        *
        *    *
        *       *
        *
        *     *
        *

        National Economic Security and Reformation Act
        NE SARA  NOW  WON

        ****
        image and music
        compliments of Panhala group