Re: << lovingpurelove >> just sharing!

  • Gaele Arnott
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      Hi Polly
      mostly Cynthia's messages come in while I'm asleep. This time zone worked very well for Judy and me when you were away - we were HOT on any one's trail as one or 'tother was asleep.
      I'm finding the computer (net) much easier now with cable instead of dial up......so am having lots of fun browsing and doing more stuff in between.
      Sha is having a break on Crystal Unicorns and so I am moderating for her as well at the moment - no porn type applicants on there though!!!
      with love
      Gaele