Re: << lovingpurelove >> just sharing!

  • Polly
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2003

      Thanks Hozuhni, the sound clip and discussion gave me great feelings about the transformations of consciousness going on around the globe.

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        Hi Polly
        mostly Cynthia's messages come in while I'm asleep. This time zone worked very well for Judy and me when you were away - we were HOT on any one's trail as one or 'tother was asleep.
        I'm finding the computer (net) much easier now with cable instead of dial up......so am having lots of fun browsing and doing more stuff in between.
        Sha is having a break on Crystal Unicorns and so I am moderating for her as well at the moment - no porn type applicants on there though!!!
        with love
        Gaele