Tired, Aches, Pains and More

  • Jaguar IX Hazri Humphreys
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2003

      I am reading a  book - The Mastery of Awareness - Seeing the World through the Eyes of the Jaguar - Part 1
      Steps Towards Personal Freedom on the Tolec Path  Kristopher Raphael
      http://www.lightwurks.com  isbn 0972295658

      (NO I am not the Jaguar involved  in the book)

      This morning I was lying in bed reading as I am one of those with more aches and pains than I would like at the moment I came to this part of the book

      Exercise  - Tuning into the Tonal

      Sit quietly and relax as if you were going into a meditation.

      Become aware of your physical body. Feel its weight, any warm or cool spots, any places of tension just focus on your physical body and tune into it deeply. Become aware of your physical body as an entity in and of itself. Sense your gratitude for your physical body, the body that enables you to experience this life on earth.
      Now tune into your Physical body ands ask it what it needs. Open and become receptive, and let it communicate with you. When you receive the answer, acknowledge it and let your physical body know that you will attend to its needs.

      Shift your focus to your emotional body.
      Become aware of how you are feeling. What was your general mood during the day? What was your emotional tone during the last week? In general, what is your habitual emotional tone? Move deeply into your emotional body and feel your gratitude for it.

      Now tune deeply into your emotional body and ask it what it needs. Open and become receptive, let it communicate with you. When you have the answers, acknowledge them and let your emotional body know that you will fulfill its needs.

      Shift your focus to your mental body.

      What is it thinking?
      What state is it in?
      Is it active?
      Is it quiet?
      Notice how the sensations of your mental body is different from your emotional and physical bodies. Move deeply into your mental body and know your gratitude for how it has always helped you in life. Let it know that you are now connected to something larger in Self, and that you are in control. Let it know that it can relax now. Ask it to come with you in your quest.

      Now ask your mental body what it needs and let it speak to you. When you have the answers, acknowledge them and let your mental body know that you will fulfill its needs.

      This process will strengthen your awareness in all areas of your life. It also brings health and well being to the bodies of your Tonal. The more we exercise this muscle of awareness, the more it grows and expands. Try to do this exercise every day. A short version can be done anywhere.

      Dong this will help keep you centered and less disconnected

      EXERCISE TWO - Balancing the Bodies

      When we tune into the bodies of the Tonal, we may find that they are out of balance with each other. Hers is a simple exercise we can do at the end of the Tuning into the Bodies of the Tonal Exercise.

      Recall the sensation of each of the bodies and visualize them sitting in from of you. You are sitting and all three bodies are sitting next to each other facing you.

      Notice each body. How do they look? Is one larger or smaller than the others are? Have a talk to them. Let them know that you need them on your journey, and you appreciate and love them. Ask them to work with each other in harmony. If one body is too large in comparison with the others visualize it shrinking down. For any body that is small compared to the others, visualize it expanding.

      When all the bodies are balanced, put your arms around them and pull them into self.

      This simple powerful exercise can help us grow in tandem with each part of ourselves. Take special notice how each body feels the following day.

      Jags Comment

      I am not sure which of these is the Spiritual Body
      But I see the Physical Body as Red or Brown, The Emotional as Pink, The Mental as Violet. These are the TONAL
      I think the Spiritual is what the Tolecs call the NAGUAL and I see it as GOLD LIGHT

      The all have to be the same size and fit together otherwise as we squeeze too much into a container that is too small we feel pain (I remember as a boy of 13 experiencing growing pains as some parts of my body grew faster than other parts - equally I remember the Doctor describing the Condition of Childhood Asthma in my Children and how as they grow and their bodies become larger so do the airways and so breathing become easier for them and then the Asthma is no longer a problem - they grow out of it)

      I hope this helps each of you as it has helped me. The pain may not disappear but as we talk to each of our "Bodies" they will become more in line and we will be able to move onward and full fill our true Spiritual Journey.

      I share with AGAPE

      .-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
      We are all One
      When One is harmed, all are harmed. When one is helped, all are healed.
      Therefore in the name of who I AM, and I am one with all;

      HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE
      in the way that is for the highest good.

      I give thanks that this is done!

      http://milleniumevolution.homestead.com/CirclesofLifeInternational.html
      http://ixjaguar.blogspot.com/
      http://www.cvreferral.com/6/103285.html