Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: LOVE

  • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
      Hi, Karen and everyone,
      Peter Pan was one of my favorite stories as a child, and as I look
      back on my life, I see that that's how I was able to go on sometimes -
      that magical, marvellous power of our imaginations, which is more than
      just make-believe or fantasy; it's like a powerful energy that can
      transform the very structure of our reality.
      We can actually transmute our negative thoughts and feelings into
      positive realities by concentrating on their opposite until a balance is
      acheived and harmony is restored. Life is as wonderful as we choose to
      make it!
      Love,
      JoAnn

      http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
    • Karen Pennington
      Message 2 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
        Exactly! And the beauty of it is, when we allow
        ourselves to let go of negative thoughts, the energy
        we have left is crystal pure. It's as if we have
        unblocked our spiritual cores and the joy flows
        freely. What a wonderful gift to share with those all
        around us because as we all know there's a lot of
        blocked up souls running around.

        http://photos.yahoo.com/
      • pattimaris1675@aol.com
        Message 3 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
          Ah JoAnn,
          You are so right about magical marvelous power in imaginations. Our positive
          thoughts are what create our day, night, tomorrow's. It is like a magical
          genie.
          Pattimari
        • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
            Yes, and you know, thinking positive has sort of a magical "snowball"
            effect. I remember when I first began practicing positive, loving
            thoughts, it seemed very difficult. I had been so used to seeing things
            in a negative way that the habit was very hard to break. But as the
            weeks and months went by, I began to notice that it was now easier to
            think positive and it became a joyous game to seek out the positive in
            everything.
            Once we catch the fragrance of our inner worth and beauty, there's
            no stopping us until we become all we were meant to be!

            Message 5 of 18 , Dec 11, 2000
              Yep, once again there's another nail on the head. Love
              and Hugs, Karen
              --- JoAnnKite13@... wrote:
              > Yes, and you know, thinking positive has sort of a
              > magical "snowball"
              > effect. I remember when I first began practicing
              > positive, loving
              > thoughts, it seemed very difficult. I had been so
              > used to seeing things
              > in a negative way that the habit was very hard to
              > break. But as the
              > weeks and months went by, I began to notice that it
              > was now easier to
              > think positive and it became a joyous game to seek
              > out the positive in
              > everything.
              > Once we catch the fragrance of our inner worth
              > and beauty, there's
              > no stopping us until we become all we were meant to
              > be!
              > Love,
              > JoAnn

              http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry

              http://shopping.yahoo.com/
            • pterbias
              Message 6 of 18 , Mar 20 7:29 PM
                This is an edited extract from the book "The Nine Freedoms":

                The Second Freedom Will Be LOVE.

                LOVE is a natural energy which is all pervasive, greater than mind,
                and can be contacted and brought into active manifestation.
                In its highest aspect it is above all forms of individualization. It
                is impersonal. It brings Freedom.
                LOVE is sacrifice, real sacrifice. It is more than a state of mind,
                it is a state of whole being (such is the condition of the gods and
                masters* ).
                The whole Cosmos is filled with this power, and we are invited to
                contact it, and use it, but let it be for the highest good!
                LOVE is something which is least understood, but much talked about,
                and is far greater than basic emotionalism. It is an active living
                thing.

                (*)my supplement
                Peter
              • pterbias
                Message 7 of 18 , Nov 4, 2002
                  LOVE
                  This L-O-V-E is not recognised for what it Really Is, in absolute
                  terms. It is an Energy which has different levels of existence
                  mutable and transmutable upon all these levels back to its one basic
                  source. It is The Third Creative Force, above and greater than Mind.
                  For the Ascended Masters it is their whole Being. It is the most
                  basic, and the final of all Freedoms.
                  To manifest this Force is the function of the groups, or solitary
                  individuals, which meditate in unison for world peace and
                  enlightnement.

                  In its highest form it is an irresistible power, and will multiply
                  itself by a factor of Four, repeatedly, until it is accepted by
                  whatever its target, until it is transmuted or destroyed. In this
                  mode it is the the weapon wielded by the those who have attained the
                  privilege, through the highest initiations as agents of transmutation.

                  When using this force for world healing : hHold forth the
                  outstretched palms level with the Heart centre. The power then
                  streams out from the psychic centers of the palms and the heart
                  centre. By holding the hands together in the orthodox way only holds
                  it within the aura.

                  I should imagine that it is the province of certain Devic agencies to
                  consolidate the energy, and deliver it to approved areas.

                  The important thing to be always aware of, is the danger of anything
                  negative in intent which could interfere with individual freewill.

                  (This is taken from the book The Nine Fredoms, and the lecture by
                  George King)
                • nachiketan
                  Message 8 of 18 , Jun 29, 2004

                    LOVE?

                    Considering how little I know of love, it is interestingly my favorite topic.  I believe that Love is the Light that we seek, the benevolent energy force that moves the universe,  the Higher Power that guides us...

                    When it comes to expressing and experiencing Love in my human relations, Love becomes more challenging.  Here are some things that I have learned about Love; what Love is and what Love is not.  Which category do your personal relations fall under?  (not only with others, but with yourself...)

                    What Love Is Not:

                     What Love Is:

                    Complicated Simple

                    Darkness Light

                    Dishonor Respect

                    Judgment Understanding

                    Pretending Genuine

                    Controlling Freedom

                    Drama Gentleness

                    Conflict Peace

                    Self-seeking Giving

                    Vengeance Mercy

                    Superficial Complete

                    Demanding Patience

                    Cruelty  Kindness

                    Proud  Humble

                    Rejection Embracing

                    Sorrow Joy

                    Grasping Releasing

                    Resentment Forgiveness

                    Betrayal Loyalty

                    Anger Benevolence

                    Biased Open-minded

                    Carelessness Commitment

                    Shame Self-acceptance

                    Restlessness Stillness

                    Fear Faith

                    Mystery Clarity

                    Fantasy Reality

                    Manipulation Letting Go

                    Suspicion Trust

                    Deception  Truth

                    Cowardice Courage

                    Wanting Gratitude

                    Expectation Unconditional

                    Pity Admiration

                    Emptiness Fulfillment

                    Degrading Uplifting

                    Lack Wholeness

                    Blind Awareness

                    Martyrdom Receiving

                    Draining Empowering

                    Cunning Innocent

                    Suffering  Surrender

                    For Nothing The Source of All Miracles

                    It's almost humorous looking at these lists in black and white, because it seems as if it would be a no-brainer to figure out the difference between what love is and love is not.

                    Actually, I can honestly say that the "romantic" relationships that I have had, more often than not, were of the first column variety.  If you are in any relationship that you identify with the first column rather than the second... It is NOT LOVE. It is a pseudo-love masquerading as Love. As well, you might ask yourself: what is it exactly that is attracting you to this situation? Is it rewarding to you, or is it some strange form of punishment?

                    Until your relationships are of the "second column" variety, you cannot experience the beauty that real love can bring. Ask yourself honestly-- you owe it to yourself. Are you playing the game of pseudo-love, or are you enjoying the real thing?

                    I have truly come to appreciate the truth in that old saying: "You cannot Love another until you learn to Love yourself." It always begins with us... Don't attempt to seek outside yourself for love. It isn't something that we can "get" from another. It is something that we may be privileged enough to SHARE with others. When you learn to Love yourself, then you will be blessed.

                    With Love!

                    Author Unknown