Where do I start

  • Ronald cogan
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 10, 2000
      Dear everyone,
      I would like everyone to look back through the weeks past postes
      and tell me if that an't people expressing LOVE, I don't know what
      is. I took all of you and your great words and carring of love that
      has shown me what it is like to be loved and to love. Thank You all,
      Polly, Karen, pattii, and you are all what you represent in this
      group. LOVE, it takes people like yourselves to keep sending me
      messages to try and show me this, and I think that it works. I am a
      very happy person on the inside and I can see that, and that is who
      I really want to be. I am very glad to belong to a club, that will
      keep trying to show someone what real LOVE is. Polly I havebeen
      working on the meditation tech, but my brain won't stop spinning,
      unless I take some meds, then I go to sleep. If you still want to
      help me, I would love to have you help me. If you want so you don't
      get all boged down, we could do it right here. No problem where you
      call it, but only if it is not more pressure on you. I am starting
      to learn. remember No pressure for anyone. Pattii I hope you and
      eveyone don't mind, but I gaave Sianna, the web site address. She
      is great I think. I also gave it to my brothers wife. She is a very
      loving person. she might not come in the club until later on in the
      week. I hope that this is OK with everyone. You know that I love
      animuals of all kinds and have had all kinds of them, Now I have a
      bonehead cat who wants to type in the puter with me. SSpace case.---
      RON
    • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 11, 2000
        Ron, what kind of animals have you had? I just LOVE animals of all kind
        - they're such a pure expression of God's energy. I love hiking into
        the mountain and seeing all kinds of animals, deer and foxes and
        expecially the hawks that soar and dive so gracefully.
        And, yes, this club is a real community of people who show the true
        meaning of Love, pure and unconditional. It almost feels like a
        "church" to me, a place where like-minded people can meet and praise the
        wonder of God and His creation in peace and security.
        Love,
        JoAnn

        http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 9 , Dec 11, 2000
          Hi Ron, I feel like I speak for everyone here when I
          say, the more the merrier. We can learn so much from
          each others' life experiences and how to cope with
          both success and failure. In regards to your
          meditation, I suggest enjoy the quiet time you have
          for this wonderful journey. Don't expect anything. It
          will come to you on its own. Remember we are only
          given what we need, not what we want because we are
          talking about the spirit here. When I can't keep my
          mental wheels from churning, I hum. Sometimes it's
          songs I know. But most of the time, it's my inner
          voice seeking the level of vibration I am being called
          to answer. Sounds crazy, I know. But we each must
          figure out what works for us individually. COS(change
          of subject) In re your cat, I know exactly what you
          mean. I am a died in the wool lover of animals,
          especially dogs and cats. And no, I won't admit how
          many I have but I do live out in the country, have
          plenty of room inside and outside of our fence for
          them to roam. Mostly though, they like to sit on the
          deck and ask me to come outside and play. I like to
          wear long gowns, caftans, etc. and the minute I'm out
          the back door, it's only a short time before I've got
          company playing tent under my gown. I love it. They
          can calm whatever nerves I might have (and they seem
          to know when I need pet therapy because they jump up
          in my lamp and onto my chest, lie down, and purr for
          me while I pet them. Oh, if we only had other humans
          who could allow us to release our tensions this way.
          When my boys were babies, I'd get the same kind of
          rush to look down into their innocent faces and feel
          the rush of how important I was and the trust this
          child showed me. Cats are very independent creatures.
          They are very picky about who they bond with. I always
          consider it a priviledge when any animal comes up to
          me and instinctively reacts with trust). Learning to
          let go of "the old ways of doing things" and accepting
          each other as is was one of the hardest lessons for
          me. I still run into people and animals that I have an
          immediate bad chemistry with. My answer for that is if
          it is possible, I distance myself from them in order
          not to interrupt their path as well as my own with
          wasted negatives thoughts and deeds. Welcome those
          into our house who need love, which gives us strength,
          and you will also become the receptor of additional
          understanding as they question and grow in their
          association with us. Love and Hugs, Karen

          http://shopping.yahoo.com/
        • pattimaris1675@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Dec 11, 2000
            Good Morning to you all Group~
            Isn't it wonderful when you wake up to realize that you've been given another
            day to discover something, to offer love to someone, to receive it, or just
            simply enjoy it.
            Such a gift we've been given ~life.
            I sent you all a basket filled with yummy smiles filled with love, and
            sunshine that will
            warm you all though-out your day.
            Love,
            Pattimari~
          • pattimaris1675@aol.com
            Message 5 of 9 , Dec 11, 2000
              Ron~
              The more people that walks the path of love, the merrier - glad that you have
              invited Sianna and others and I am sure Polly will be pleased with that too,
              as the rest of us will. We can use all the love flowing bliss we can during
              these wonderful months of cheer and friendships right here on this forum that
              Polly put together for us in her loving way.
              It seems we are all touched with the love magic, and with that magic we will
              travel into many adventures, many paths and along the way meet people that
              will offer us something, as we will return to them, and the love is flowing
              and oozing out all over this forum.
              I had an acquaintance that I brief yet deeply met a few months ago whom was
              dying, Carolyn, and when she passed on I opened the envelope she had given to
              me prior to her dying, and this is it. ~ Tell everybody! - to not take life
              for granted, live it, experience it,
              and most of all, cherish it while you have it, because it only last for
              awhile....
              While jogging every morning there were mornings she would be setting on a
              bench and I would stop, offer a hug, talk for a brief while and her words to
              me still ring out within my heart veins. She requested no funeral, no
              parties, just an invite to come set on the bench and feel life.
              In the process of an adventure called life, we learn something so precious
              everyday, and by the time the day has ended and we light a candle, and settle
              back to just meditate for a moment we see that one thing in that day that we
              have indeed learned and shall carry with us forever.
              Isn't life so wonderful?
              Pattimari
              http://home.earthlink.net/~patti1365/
            • pmenendez@myexcel.com
              Message 6 of 9 , Dec 11, 2000
                Hi Ron,

                This is indeed a wonderful place to share in unconditional love.
                Each of us are here because we honor that above anything, and we
                choose to bring one another this wonderful gift that is bountiful
                within and around us. It is our love and our joy. There is much to
                be thankful for and much we can do for each other.

                The meditation and spirituality process is a means of self discovery,
                only meant to be used to gain better understanding of our true
                nature, our higher self. We can go through the steps that Ram
                provided, or we can self discover in our own way, it makes little
                difference. Through the inner observing, we begin to realize our
                full potential, that we are not limited beings, but have the ability
                to draw on divine love, actually becoming that.

                We, here, are already doing that, so we acknowledge that is the
                purpose of life and living. As we continue in our life, now, we are
                continuing in our experience to understand our "total being", and
                share the divine gifts with one another.

                My best suggestion concerning Ram's input, Ron, is for you to read
                the posts, only when you want to, and discuss your inner observations
                with someone, if you want to. My offering is to be a friend whom you
                may converse with, concerning what is divine.

                We here on the lovingpurelove list, will always do that for one
                another.

                To everyone, enjoy a day filled with love and care. And take the
                time, if you can, to connect with the Source of love, the Source of
                all there is.

                Love, Polly

                --- In lovingpurelove@egroups.com, "Ronald cogan" <coganra@y...>
                wrote:
                > Dear everyone,
                > I would like everyone to look back through the weeks past postes
                > and tell me if that an't people expressing LOVE, I don't know what
                > is. I took all of you and your great words and carring of love
                that
                > has shown me what it is like to be loved and to love. Thank You
                all,
                > Polly, Karen, pattii, and you are all what you represent in this
                > group. LOVE, it takes people like yourselves to keep sending me
                > messages to try and show me this, and I think that it works. I am
                > very happy person on the inside and I can see that, and that is
                who
                > I really want to be. I am very glad to belong to a club, that will
                > keep trying to show someone what real LOVE is. Polly I havebeen
                > working on the meditation tech, but my brain won't stop spinning,
                > unless I take some meds, then I go to sleep. If you still want to
                > help me, I would love to have you help me. If you want so you
                don't
                > get all boged down, we could do it right here. No problem where
                you
                > call it, but only if it is not more pressure on you. I am starting
                > to learn. remember No pressure for anyone. Pattii I hope you and
                > eveyone don't mind, but I gaave Sianna, the web site address. She
                > is great I think. I also gave it to my brothers wife. She is a
                very
                > loving person. she might not come in the club until later on in
                the
                > week. I hope that this is OK with everyone. You know that I
                love
                > animuals of all kinds and have had all kinds of them, Now I have a
                > bonehead cat who wants to type in the puter with me. SSpace case.--
                -
                > RON
              • Karen Pennington
                Message 7 of 9 , Dec 11, 2000
                  I know what you mean Patti. I've been doing a great
                  deal of humming lately. Somehow, though, it sounds
                  like the music to the song Who Let the Dogs Out? only
                  the words are: Who Let the Secret Out? It's Love,
                  Love, Love. All we need is Love. Love & Hugs, Karen

                  http://photos.yahoo.com/
                • Karen Pennington
                  Message 8 of 9 , Dec 11, 2000
                    Thanks for the basket of smiles Patti. I thought it
                    was probably from you. Don't tell anyone but I've been
                    giggling again. Love and Hugs, Karen

                    http://photos.yahoo.com/
                  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 9 , Dec 12, 2000