Answer to recent question

  • Polly Menendez
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 24, 2002
      The angels matter to us in as far as we can exemplify what they
      stand for. First we may contact them for assistance, and in this
      way we are helped in consciously embodying and expressing divine
      qualities.

      We are learning at this website that each person is made up of
      spirit and divine qualities, and these are the angel energies
      that guide us by way of love and inspiration.

      Ultimately we may realize that we are all of the same Divine
      Spirit and Consciousness, and the higher consciousness realms
      have been created to serve us in the realms of physicality.

      A common goal is to integrate Body, Mind, and Spirit, and the
      bonus product of this integration is Spirit's manifestation of
      love, joy, and harmony on the physical plane.

      Try to familiarize yourself with all the divine qualities
      that are the highlighted focus of studying the Cosmic Language.

      Lovingpurelove hostess, Polly
    • peter henry daley
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2002
        Dear Polly,
                         The following may be of some interest to your readers
                         There are two types of monads from the very beginning, one develops through the three kingdoms into the human phase and beyond, and the other is that of The Devic kingdom on which all manifestation depends for development and stability. The variety and function of some of the devas has been dealt with, together with formulas for contact them.
         There is a hierarchy in that kingdom even as in the human hierarchy beyond the present phase. At a certain remote state of spiritual eveolution, a union is to occcur between the two. Meanwhile, we should be mindful of the devas because we depend on them for everything. Around the fourteenth century, communication with the devic kingdom was made difficult because of the abuse of the elementals in ritual magic, now it appears that this restricion has been lifted and there is encouragement to invoke assistance and  communication once more with the heavenly host. Some of the godlike beings evolving from humanity establish themselves in control of certain devic functions.
           The Devic kingdom evolves from the most lowly elementals up to the highest of all the archangels, but theirs is slower and even. Some attempt to involve themselves in matter, and do this by incorporating themselves in the evolution of the birds.
          The angels do not suffer, as far as we know, and exist only in the joy and fulfilment of the Will of The Creator.They do not have forms, but some can take on a form when required.
          They can be so made to appear by certain rituals, which seems to me to be an unfair imposition and is difficult to excuse.
          As a definitive description they are intelligent energies, one of which very important for us, is the control of weather;- and if you think they sometimes err, it is because of the type of energy on which they depend is determined by the thoughts and emotions of humanity.
                                             Peter
          .
[...]

        Posting message to this list: