Re: [lovingpurelove] Re: RE RON to everyone

  • pattimaris1675@aol.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 10, 2000
      Thank you Polly ~
      Your warm kindness in acknowledging me honors me so!
      Pattimari~
    • JoAnnKite13@webtv.net
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 11, 2000
        That's so true, Patti. Men are raised to feel they have to be as strong
        as steel, somehow, so that by the time they mature they have so many
        walls of armour built up around them that it's very difficult for them
        to find that deep core of love that is within each of us.
        Difficult, yes, but certainly not impossible, as you are proving,
        Ron. You are an inspiration with your courage, deep insight, and
        determination to break past those walls and recover the treasure of your
        Soul, the Heart of love that you know is there. As you concentrate more
        and more on this Love, you will begin to see it everywhere in your life,
        and the pain of darkness will become Lighter and Lighter, until you see
        that the darkness was really just an illusion and has no substance in
        Reality. The real you IS love - every cell, every thought, every
        expression of you is Love.
        And it's as beautifully possible for a man to be and express this
        Love as it is for a woman -- think of Jesus, for example. The inner
        strength and power of his manhood shines brightly for all to see, and
        yet he was able to express this inner virility with such tender
        gentleness and compassion.
        My thoughts and prayers are with you, Ron, and my deepest
        admiration. You are walking the Hero's path from the darkness of the
        underworld to the full Light of the day of Self-realization, and you are
        doing it with such skill and grace - a true inspiration for all of us.

        Love,
        JoAnn

        http://community.webtv.net/JoAnnKite13/AlchemicalPoetry
      • Karen Pennington
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 11, 2000
          JoAnn, WOW how wonderfully written, felt, and spoken.
          I have printed it off for my two boys 14 and 16 to
          read when they get home from school. I hope you don't
          mind. But I am of the opinion men must be let in on
          the secret, it's okay to admit wholeheartedly they
          have feelings and the most important one is Love.

          http://photos.yahoo.com/
        • Karen Pennington
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 11, 2000
            Dear Patti, you get a BIG AMEN and that's the way it
            really is from my corner. I am praying all the time
            that maybe sooner or later others will finally realize
            what all encompassing joy they are missing out on.
            Love and Hugs to All, Karen
            --- pattimaris1675@... wrote:
            > Ron, You have much courage to speak up and put in a
            > vote for love.
            > You are so right about many men confusing sex with
            > love, however, it was
            > their way of expressing it, showing it, without
            > being classified as a whimp.
            > So much has been put upon men during their younger
            > years, such as; Big Boys
            > don't cry, it doesn't hurt that bad!
            > The list goes on and on, and when men get to a place
            > within themselves that
            > they realize 'Big Boys do cry', and it is quite
            > alright to cry, then they
            > begin to feel that pure love running through their
            > veins and aren't afraid to
            > express their deeper feelings. Instead of tucking
            > away hurt, pain, they
            > release it and learn to run into the arms of pure
            > love, warm feelings of
            > expressing it and realize that sex is a wonderful
            > way of expressing it too,
            > but not the only way.
            > It is never too late to feel that wonderful love
            > that awaits us all, that
            > inward love.
            > Pattimari~

            http://shopping.yahoo.com/
          • Karen Pennington
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 11, 2000
              Yeah, Ron. It's very upsetting to me in a hurtful way
              when I see a guy who acting like he's a jerk and
              hasn't got a clue as to what is going on in the real
              world. Then, these same fellows wonder why they have
              so much trouble with jobs, relationships and pretty
              much every aspect of their lives. The best way I've
              found to break through some hard heads I've known in
              the past is to put one of those "I know something you
              don't know or I've got a secret" smiles on my face and
              when they finally break down and ask I simply tell
              them oh you'll figure it out sooner or later. Then,
              when they continue to ask the same question in as many
              different ways as they can think of to get me to
              answer them, I give them a little more about agape`
              love and see how many think I'm talking about grapes.
              I'm not laughing at them. I'm simply so sure in the
              deepest parts of me that Love IS the answer and how
              golden that secret is, I can't help but glow with joy.
              But, if you try to share too much with them, their
              brains get in the way of their hearts and it scares
              them. Then they argue or they pass it off as you're
              crazy or some other adjective that gets them back into
              their comfort zones. But that's the challenge. I look
              at it as a covert operation and the theme from Mission
              Impossible pops up in my mind every time and I hear
              those words, This is a dangerous mission but if you
              choose to accept it..... And yes, I have been known to
              laugh at the most inconvenient points in a
              conversation and been able to work the explanation
              into what I was trying to convey. What a trip. I love
              working with people and the grumpier they are, the
              better I like it because they are the ones who are
              desparately seeking and don't realize they're wearing
              their needs out on their sleeves. Love and Hugs, Karen

              http://shopping.yahoo.com/
            • pattimaris1675@aol.com
              Message 6 of 10 , Dec 11, 2000
                Indeed Karen ~ yes!!, if 'we' in this forum can start sending out the
                ripples, and they make ripples, then each day more are touched with the 'love
                magic'. The power of it will send the whole world into peace perhaps.
                LET'S GO FOR IT GROUP!!!
                Pattimari~

                Message 7 of 10 , Dec 11, 2000
                  Karen, I'm delighted and honored that you want to share my thoughts with
                  your boys. I agree wholeheartdly - all men should be let in on the
                  secret so they can reach their full potential and experience all the
                  joys and gifts of life. No more secrets - Love is for ALL!