A new modified Digest 316

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2002
      Resending Digest 316 for easier reading.
      I have deleted the duplicates, messages 4-8.
      I believe both Yahoo and my email server were having troubles.

      There are 6 messages in this issue.

      Topics in this digest:

      1. Fw: 1 Aquarius The Angels of Sharpening
      From: "Polly & Robert Menendez" <pmenendez@...>
      2. Fw: Worldwide Prayer Vigil, Jan. 24th
      From: "Polly & Robert Menendez" <pmenendez@...>
      3. Monday January 21st
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>

      9. Great Information
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>
      10. Tuesday, January 22nd
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>
      11. 2 Aquarius The Angels of Defense
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>

      __
      __

      Message: 1
      Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:02:03 -0800
      From: "Polly & Robert Menendez" <pmenendez@...>
      Subject: Fw: 1 Aquarius The Angels of Sharpening

      1 degree Aquarius
      The Angels of Sharpening
      Also known as, The Angels of 'Frasis'

      Beloved,

      'We have taught mankind how to sharpen things. First man learned how
      to sharpen knives and axes, then, as time went on, he learned how to
      cut stones and gems.'

      'The instrument necessary for sharpening and cutting, the whetstone,
      has reached its modern perfection due to our inspiration.'

      'We protect and inspire everyone who has anything to do with the art
      of cutting, sharpening, and grinding.'

      We inspire people to develop willpower of mind that is sharp so that
      they manifest genius in technology.

      We are the first order of angels in the constellation Aquarius. The
      Aquarian attunement is DIVINE WILL-POWER MANIFESTING THROUGH
      INTELLECT.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that heaven manifest on earth and
      fulfill the law of "As above, so below".

      "As above, so below." Through the law of correspondences, an action
      taken on a higher plane manifests on a lower, and an action taken on
      a lower plane manifests on a higher.

      Learning how to sharpen is analogous to learning how to manifest the
      Will of Heaven through the sharpening of the mind and intellect.

      Within the act of sharpening is revealed a basic understanding of the
      use of Will-Power to quickly "cut through".

      In the physical act of sharpening, the brain develops neurocircuits
      and neuropeptides that foster intense focus and will. This is the
      type of focus that cuts through all distraction and obscurity.

      The act of sharpening fosters complex insight, visioning, and goal
      setting.

      In the Orient, when a spiritual warrior was ready to develop
      neurocircuitry for the type of focus that leads to personal genius,
      his teacher would guide him to master the ancient way of sharpening
      of his own sword, upon which his life and the lives of those he
      protected would depend.

      By meditating on and becoming one with the divine virtues in our
      name, it is possible to become one with our consciousness of
      sharpening as a path to enlightenment.

      **** 'Frasis'

      F. The third letter of our name is the divine virtue representing the
      legality and harmony of all visible worlds in creation in both the
      microcosm of the human body and the macrocosm.

      'By using this virtue, a person comes to know legality as the most
      perfect harmony, and furthermore, to see the operation and the laws
      of analogy of the macro- and microcosm in their truest form.'

      In the intellect, this virtue gives complete understanding of the
      interdependence of will, thought, emotion, and form.

      The color of this virtue is light green; it is the earth element so
      it has the sensation of weight. It has the musical note of F-sharp
      and the left hand is formed from it.

      R. The sound of the letter R is the sound of freedom and
      independence. This is the virtue of following inner guidance, which
      is a person's direct connection with Divine Providence.

      On a mental level this gives an eminent mind, and a feeling of
      freedom of will and absolute security that is in complete accord with
      Divine Providence. On an emotional and physical level, the virtue of
      freedom and independence 'awakens ingenuity and a rational widening
      of intellect, so that any knowledge can be comprehended quickly'.

      The letter R is a golden color, is of the air element and has the
      sensation of ease, has the musical note of C, and is the virtue from
      which the left side of the nose was created. In meditating on this
      virtue, imagine the golden light radiating from the left nostril and
      filling your entire universe with the virtue of freedom,
      independence, and clear inner guidance.

      A.'The realization of wishes regarding physical matter is subjected
      to this virtue.'

      The sound of this letter, the long "A", {AE}, in the cosmic
      language 'is the virtue of the origin and mystery of life and death
      regarding their transformation. By meditating on this virtue, a child
      of God becomes convinced that in reality death does not exist, for
      the so-called death is only a transformation from one state into
      another'.

      'Also will come enlightenment on the cause of this transformation.
      With this comes the ability to master all negative spiritual beings
      in all spheres and planes with regard to their scope of action'.

      ' The purpose for which negative beings have been created becomes
      clear. Since, in the original principle all beings are alike, each
      having been created by Divine Providence to fulfill a certain task,
      there is no dissimulation of negative beings, for from the
      enlightened person's point of view everything is pure. Here the
      saying: "to the pure one everything is pure" becomes plain. If there
      were no negative beings, it would be impossible to distinguish
      between good and evil; and if there were no passions, there would
      also be no virtues'.

      ' This virtue confirms the words contained in the Bible: "through
      night to light", the deep symbolic meaning of which now becomes
      clear.'

      In the intellect the ability is gained to 'see through all thoughts,
      actions and wishes concerning matter, and of becoming their absolute
      master'.

      'In the feelings, this virtue represents desires, passions, and the
      inclination to self-satisfaction etc. A person who masters this
      virtue in their feelings becomes absolute master and ruler of all
      desires and passions. Also, a person is able to not cling to mental,
      emotional, and material virtues and objects. This means complete
      independence and freedom and fulfills the saying "bind yourself and
      you will be free".

      'On the material level this virtue is one of the most materialized.
      No matter whether you evoke it in the mind, the feelings, the akasha,
      or the material world, the earth is influenced by it to a larger
      extent. The ability to infuse matter with divine virtues is
      heightened.'

      The color of this virtue is loamy brown. The musical note is C. The
      element is earth so it has the sensation of weight. The anus is
      formed from this virtue.

      S. This sound is the sound of all-penetrating-power. 'It has to do
      with everything regarding enthusiasm and the absolute mastery of
      will'.

      'This is the most subtle substance of the divine spirit, i.e., with
      the original divine will or fire which works as a substantial power
      in everything that has been created by Divine Providence.'

      A child of God using this divine virtue attains 'the spiritual gift
      of perfect mastery over the electrical fluid, which is the use of
      will, and is able to control everything analogous to will.'

      'A state of clairvoyance in its purest form and perfect control over
      other beings is gained by this virtue in the feeling nature.'

      The color of this virtue is purple red, its musical note is G-sharp,
      it is the fire element of will and so it has the sensation of warmth,
      and the gall bladder is the part of the body that is formed by it.

      I. The sound of this letter is the virtue of cause and effect, which
      is the karma law.

      'On the mental level, this is analogous to memory, remembrance and
      conscience'.

      ' In the feeling body, this corresponds to the astral/physical
      matrix, which is the connection between feeling and physical form,
      with all of its functions'.

      On the material world, everything that has shape, measure, number and
      weight can be understood and mastered with this virtue.'

      The color of this virtue is light opal, the musical note is G, the
      element is earth so it has the sensation of weight, and the left
      kidney is created by this oscillation.

      S.All penetrating will.

      *
      Miracles

      **************
      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a
      very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor
      or root of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and
      Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly
      host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels
      share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and
      influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and
      each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this
      ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using
      all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all
      four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward
      thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic,
      and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave
      is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with
      the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and
      this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in
      the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such
      as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine
      wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes.
      With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of
      life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal
      astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your
      unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of
      a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in
      this lifetime.

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all
      the
      other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I" , which is the virtue
      of
      Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the
      rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your
      being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative
      POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the
      area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see
      light opal shining from the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter I,
      meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Focus and concentrate on
      this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the
      BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of the law of cause and effect. The
      intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your
      meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined a sensation of the element, in this
      case a sensation of weight, filling the body.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of
      the skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and
      filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating
      in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong
      feeling, such a strong connection is made between universal mind and
      individual mind, that they become one. "I and the Father are one."]

      *****************
      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up.
      This is
      the eye movement that the body does automatically in dreaming.
      Emotional
      processing uses many of the same neurological states as dreaming, and
      could
      be termed "a waking dream". REM is moving the eyes back and forth,
      right
      to left and back again, over and over, at any speed that is
      comfortable,
      while reliving the memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY
      ATTENTION
      ONLY TO THE FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that
      arise,
      let the eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it
      won't work.
      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from
      one
      brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      please
      resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is possible
      for a
      number of reasons. Thanks.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates
      wholebrain
      functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
      spiritus@...

      **********
      THE LAW OF ONE
      We are All One.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of Who I Am,
      [and I am one with all, with all beings, with God, with the Masters,
      Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ],

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned to
      happen here.

      I ask for the highest will and highest love of all concerned to
      manifest.

      I give thanks that this is being done.

      So be it. Amen.

      ********

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language can
      be found at the following sites: www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available
      at this site.

      http://members.yournet.com/SASHA/INDEX-1.html [The angel messages are
      listed in alphabetical order according to purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit
      shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul
      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]
      www.cradleoflight.com

      Bringing Consciousness to Light
      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss
      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)
      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc
      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      INITIAL WATER-ORACLE TRAINING CAMP DATES - 2002

      1. AUSTRALIA - 16th June to 30th June
      2. USA - 20th July to 3rd August
      3. USA or EUROPE - 17th Aug. to 31st August
      4. S.E. ASIA - 14th Sept. to 29th September
      5. AUSTRALIA - 16th Nov. to 30th November
      6. NEW ZEALAND - 8th Dec. to 22nd December

      FINAL TRAINING CAMP DATES FOR
      2003 -WILL BE AROUND THE SAME MONTHS
      FOR EACH GROUP.

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana
      Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-
      mail: lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium
      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline
      Mt. Warning,
      NSW

      Oct. 2001

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays]
      and to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a
      wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for
      information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel
      Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be
      available at: www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain
      Text, email spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace
      [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each
      message is being upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages
      each cycle.

      ***

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks
      are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The
      Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the
      True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg,
      Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the
      meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling,
      and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of
      the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books
      online at :
      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****

      __
      __

      Message: 2
      Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 15:41:00 -0800
      From: "Polly & Robert Menendez" <pmenendez@...>
      Subject: Fw: Worldwide Prayer Vigil, Jan. 24th

      Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2002 23:59:09 -0000
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>
      Subject: Monday January 21st

      Monday, January 21st

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      From Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      Sun aligns with the Neptune/Pallas midpoint
      Mercury aligns with the Venus/Uranus midpoint.

      *

      Love-Wisdom and devotion are very strong in this combination. The
      energy of the Heart of the Sun demonstrates its focus of
      illumination, unveiling the true nature of the Soul, which is
      inclusive, creative, sustaining Love.

      *

      Our perceptions are sensitised, giving us access to more subtle
      realms and dimensions. Telepathic sensitively is strengthened and
      healing through colour and music is highlighted. Whole Brain thinking
      is recommended (see Tibetan Paradox exercise or email).

      *

      Our personality awakens to its spiritual potential as it becomes a
      conscious mediator of Soul consciousness. We experience inclusive
      quality of Love in all interchanges in the outer life. Solitude is
      recommended to establish ourselves in our inner being.

      *

      We are purifying our personality and making ourselves whole in order
      to attune to Soul-purpose. Our personality vehicle is what we use to
      operate in the physical realm. It includes the logical mind, emotions
      and physical body. We are learning to heal our wounded emotions by
      acknowledging them and transmuting them through emotional depth-work
      (See Trauma Clearing or email).

      *

      When we are using the three lower centres of security, sensation and
      power filters to interpet the here and now in life, we can never get
      enough to enjoy our life continuously. Even though these three lower
      centres can be used to make practical imporvements in our life, there
      is not enough security, senstion and power on earth that can bring
      true joy. The experience of enoughness and joy only starts when we
      open up to the Heart centre, the Love or fourth centre in our Light
      Body.

      *

      The Earth conjoins Altair. to explore, be bold.

      Sun sextiles Mars

      *

      This influence tends to activate the challenges of the Pathwalker
      along the Way and serves to purify the personality. The Second and
      Sixth Rays give courage and compassion, helping personal power to
      come under the direction of the Soul.

      *

      All things tend to come to some dramatic peak in the cycle of events.
      Creative opportunism is not an accident of fate, but a genius for
      creatively shaping all eventualities to some desired end.

      *

      There is a need for every living spirit to retain its passionate
      sensitivity to its environment. Life on Earth has evolved according
      to the law of maximum eficciency and minimum effort. Every living
      spirit maintains maximum organic usefulness in all that it
      encounters. We can overcome the tendency to escapism by remaining
      alive to our own immediate needs or ultimate interests.

      *

      There is a balance between our inner and outer journeys, between the
      envisioned goal and our actual field of service. Our field of service
      is what we are called upon to create in our physical reality.

      *

      We are learning to function with equal ability through both the inner
      mental realm and the outer physical one. This is why the fusion of
      Soul and personality takes place on Earth.

      *

      Each one of us has all the wisdom and knowledge we will ever need
      within
      us. It is available through our intuitive mind. Developing the
      ability to
      silence mind chatter and to feel impersonal love helps us to attune
      to our
      intuitive intelligence. Organising our individual talents in harmony
      with
      group endeavour leads to the growth of impersonal love.

      *

      The Moon goes void at 1:51 AM.

      The Moon enters patient, dependable, practical Taurus at 2:48 PM,
      ending
      the lunar void cycle.

      *

      *7 Cib, 19 Chen

      *

      Sacred Number Seven Uc: A place between the spirit and the body of
      creation. It is the converging point between the past and the future.
      Merge.

      *

      Cib-Cosmic Warrior. Cib is a warrior for spirit and operates out of
      Universal Consciousness. Cib transmits information. It is serious,
      wise, realistic, pragmatic and has high standards. Direction: South.
      Colour: Yellow. Throat chakra. Element: Noon, summer, fire. Planet:
      Saturn.

      *

      Wavespell of Oc-The Loyal Heart. A guide during critical points along
      a Soul's journey. Linked to the energies of love and heart.
      Mental
      and community conscious. Direction: North. Colour: White. Chakra:
      Crown. Element: Midnight, Winter, Wind.

      *

      There are 20 light pulses or wavespells made up of 13 day periods.
      Each pulse begins with the first of 20 sacred suns for the thirteen
      day period. This sacred sun creates an underlying influence and
      unconsciously anchors an intention within the light pulse. This is
      the intention behind the coming thirteen day period.

      *

      Month of Chen-A time to discover the source of inner wisdom.

      *

      Galactic Year of 10 Caban-Star Navigator: Steering our dreams towards
      fruition. Self discovery comes by gaining insights from inner and
      outer realms. Caban lives in the spirit realms and is centred in
      Universal Consciousness. Caban has the ability to express cosmic
      information in a more accessible form. Transduce. Direction-East,
      colour-red.

      *

      Feel free to share these messages.

      *

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain
      Text,
      email spiritus@...

      *

      *The Mayan Calendar

      Sheldan Nidle

      *

      Planetary Activation Organisation

      PO Box 880151, Pukalani, Maui, HI 96788,
      U.S.A

      paorg@...

      *

      Mayan-Pleiadian Cosmology

      Aluna Joy Yaxk'in

      *

      Hauk'in - Centre for Solar Initiation - PO. Box 1351 Mt. Shasta
      CA
      96067

      http://1spirit.com/alunajoy/

      __
      __

      Message: 9
      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 20:27:05 -0000
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>
      Subject: Great Information

      Hi Group,

      If you are looking for more GREAT information and haven't yet
      discovered GALACTIC ASTROLOGY PAPERS prepared by Mark Appleman, be
      sure to seek out the information at:

      http://www.cradleoflight.com/

      (These are serving us in our lessons on timelessness and immortality)

      With love, Polly

      P.S. Sorry about all the duplicate messages that came through this
      morning. I've deleted the "extras" from the message board.

      __
      __

      Message: 10
      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:32:09 -0000
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>
      Subject: Tuesday, January 22nd

      Tuesday, January 22nd
      From Cyrus the Astrologer , ctssm42@...

      All times are in GMT.
      Time conversion table

      (My email server seems to be only working intermittently, so rather
      than try forwarding including the music and background, I am posting
      directly onto our Yahoo board until email server is working better.
      Thank you for being patient. Polly)

      Sun aligns with Mars and Chiron.

      Effective mobilisation that is limited only to personal ambition is
      an inadequate appreciation of who we are and the grandeur our real
      destiny.

      *

      However, working with our personal issues provides a means of
      grounding ourselves in our humanity and also defining our unique
      contribution during this time of transition.

      *

      On the personality level, Mars reveals itself as a vehicle for
      sacrifice. It is through physical incarnation that the Soul is seen
      as descending into matter, sacrificing an aspect of itself for life
      in the denser physical world.

      *

      This process causes us to forget aspects of our Higher Self. This is
      so that manifestation in the three worlds of the lower self is
      possible. We are willing to undergo the trials and challenges in the
      Human Kingdom so that we can learn the lessons of life. We are
      willing sacrifice some of the Light, which is Love, so that we may be
      born into the human world, enabling us to be of benefit to Humanity.
      This descent into matter is part of each of our Paths. It is a
      decision that we have already taken.

      *

      But we long for the greater light of love and now we feel a demand
      for a more rewarding expression of individuality .

      Our rebirth into Light always requires the redemption of the lower
      self by the Higher. It is our Journey Home as we progress upon the
      Path of Discipleship to the Door of Initiation. We have free
      Will. "Except as man creates his own allegiances and determines his
      own fate, his destiny holds no depth. " It is important to attune to
      and follow our own inner guidance.

      *

      There is a genuine psychological courage in a repudiation of all
      meaningless loyalties. Our personality seeks transformation so that
      its inner, spiritual Essence may align with the Soul. This is
      regardless of any delays that might happen through circumstance.

      *

      Any late acceptance of our full and personal responsibility for life
      is better than none at all. This process requires our conscious
      choice and the use of our free will in favour of evolutionary
      progress for ourselves and others.

      *

      In psychological terms, Chiron represents the Inner Teacher that we
      follow through inner guidance. This guiding teacher, to whom we owe
      our allegiance, brings about major crises of learning experiences on
      the path of Life itself. We learn to follow inner guidance, facing
      all fear with a disregard of outer consequences, for the sake of an
      immediate liberation of the spirit.

      "Seek ye first the kingdom of heaven and all else shall be added unto
      you."

      *

      Human independence requires that we accept our power and work to
      reform public institutions and social structures. This is so that our
      institutions will be in harmony with the coming civilisation of
      Science and Enlightenment.

      *

      As we purify the personality, we attune to our intuitive intelligence
      and our inner guidance. We are building the Rainbow Bridge between
      the Soul and the personality. As we integrate the Soul and
      personality we are integrating the energies of the Inner and Outer
      Planets within our being.

      *

      Mind acts as the illuminating principle of human life. It is related
      to the Fourth Ray and is intimately connected with human intelligence.

      Mind allows humanity to be a conscious conduit for the down-pouring
      of energies from higher realms such as our intuitive intelligence.

      *

      We are receptive to this intuitive intelligence when we have
      developed an integrated personality, linked with the Soul-purpose. At
      this point in our evolutionary unfoldment , we are always linked with
      group endeavour and World Service.

      *

      In this sense, Mercury is truly the messenger from the Divine Realm.
      This is due to Its association with the Human realm and our intuitive
      nature. Intuition is the part of ourselves that is able to bring
      forth new archetypes into the consciousness of Humanity.

      *

      The self conscious individual becomes aware of Soul and Spirit,
      merging into a greater group orientation. This step towards greater
      inclusivity, and the subsequent refinement of individual self
      expression, is a vital rite of passage in our evolutionary progress.

      *

      Mercury and the Sun/Uranus midpoint align with SMC X-1.

      *

      This black hole confers the potential for multidimensional
      experiences. We are becoming aware of many divergent experiences
      converging into collective conscious unity.

      *

      Synthesis of apparently fragmented and distracted bits of information
      occurs upon attuning to the multidimensional nature of this dark
      singularity. We seek to unite others into a group focus of shared
      ideas and principles. Active work in group endeavour and service to
      humanity is now becoming very much at the heart of life for World
      Servers.

      *

      The will to submit helps us to fuse different elements into the
      consciousness of the whole. The Laws and Principles of the New
      Paradigm are very much the major archetypes of thought in the mind of
      our contemporary society. Our collective Soul level purpose is to
      communicate unifying ideas and philosophies that further the loving
      integration of Humanity.

      *

      We are able to perceive situations and influences which come from
      another dimension or another reality. The black hole experience
      changes our perception of reality and changes in our material sphere
      of influence begin to manifest in undeniable ways.

      *

      Once we agree to go with the experience of intra-dimensional
      knowledge, the focus of life becomes one of aligning action with our
      newly inspired thought.

      In this process, we come face to face with a sensation known as " the
      void", that fills us with a feeling of emptiness. During this first
      stage in our growth of aligning with intra-dimensional knowledge, we
      may be tempted to resist to the experience of being void or empty.

      As we overcome our fear and unfamiliarity of this experience, and
      follow inner guidance to surrender to it, we realise that from
      emptiness we come to experience fullness. Following the void comes
      attainment, understanding and enlightenment.

      *

      *8 Caban, 0 Yax

      *

      Sacred number 8-Vaxac: Galactic. Cumulative, creative pulse
      transduces to galactic grid. The intention of the creative process
      has now been intricately defined, concentrated and integrated. It is
      now moving towards manifestation. Harmonise

      *

      Caban. Navigation. That which moves. Learning to flow with spirit's
      intention. Caban initiates and gives birth to new ideas. Self-
      regulating.

      *

      Month of Yax(Yash)-A time to clear the mind of immature thoughts.

      *

      Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2002 23:53:06 -0000
      From: "luvpotion121" <pmenendez@...>
      Subject: 2 Aquarius The Angels of Defense

      2 degrees Aquarius
      The Angels of Defense
      Also known as, The Angels of `Pother'

      Beloved,

      `Divine Providence has ordained for us to guide and protect all those
      who are living in peace and seeking spiritual perfection in times of
      danger and war.'

      `We are stategists of the highest order whose purpose is to make sure
      that you defend, secure, and maintain peace.'

      `We give inspiration on how to successfully direct and win when in
      war.'

      In every conflict there are tales of soldiers who report seeing
      angels intervene for victory. Commanders tell of divine inspiration
      and brilliant strategies that come just at the right time. Many of
      these tales describe our protection and inspiration.

      At the present time political, environmental, economic, and social
      wars are being fought both within the inner consciousness of people
      and in the outer world. Traditional paradigms are clashing against

      the Ancient/future paradigms which are here to establish heaven on
      earth. It is the time for ancient paradigms, which are the original
      divine blueprints of creation, to manifest fully. In the ever
      widening spiral of life, the time of emergence has arrived. The
      entire cycle has been traveled and the circle is reaching completion.
      The original divine blueprint of Eden is the future. This is the
      meeting of the Alpha and the Omega. This is what the Mayans meant
      when they referred to this time as the Ancient Future.

      We are here to ensure that only that which is according to the Law of
      One, the Highest Good of All concerned, endures and triumphs, for
      that was the beginning and the end. The many are one in the web of
      life.

      In the Ancient Future each person is sovereign, free, wholebrained,
      empowered, and a unique harmonious conscious part of the unified
      field, which is constantly spiraling into greater perfection.

      Divine Providence has ordained the strategy of teaching the cosmic
      language, which uses the power of the Word to create the highest good
      of all concerned. The power of the word is the most efficient use of
      energy in the defense of peace and security to all beings. Divine
      virtues flowing through wholebrain consciousness anchors spiritual
      perfection in the unified field, the web of life. The letter "H" of
      our name is this virtue.

      We direct this strategy to those who are seeking spiritual
      perfection, for this is the archetype of the letter "P" in our name.
      This is true also of those who seek justice, the letter "O", and
      freedom, the letter "R". The use of the sacred language to bring
      about heaven on earth and everywhere for all beings is the archetype
      of the letter "E", which is the divine virtue of omnipresence.

      We give high inspiration and divine intuition, the letter "T" in our
      name. This is evident in the art of Aikido, in which every move is a
      defensive move. The Aikido master places his/her wholebrain
      consciousness in the place of omnipotence [the letter "K" in Aikido ]
      and intuitively redirects the energy of the attacker to defeat them.
      This is an example of aligning with divine virtues and using the
      strategy of instant karma.

      Whether the war is in the microcosm, such as a person at war within
      themselves, or in the macrocosm, in which a polluting corporation
      pits itself against groups of citizens, or countries pit armies
      against each other, we are the angels to call upon to protect safety
      and peace and bring about victory for the purpose of THE PURSUIT OF
      SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. Our strategies are brilliant and miraculous and
      ensure the highest good of All concerned.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and
      calling on our help, it is possible to become one with our
      consciousness.

      `Pother'

      P…The pursuit of spiritual perfection.

      O…Divine Justice and Harmony.

      T…High inspiration and divine intuition.

      H…The power of the Word.

      E…Omnipresence.

      R…Freedom and independence, following inner guidance.

      *
      Miracles