2 Aquarius The Angels of Defense

  • luvpotion121
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 21, 2002
      2 degrees Aquarius
      The Angels of Defense
      Also known as, The Angels of `Pother'

      Beloved,

      `Divine Providence has ordained for us to guide and protect all those
      who are living in peace and seeking spiritual perfection in times of
      danger and war.'

      `We are stategists of the highest order whose purpose is to make sure
      that you defend, secure, and maintain peace.'

      `We give inspiration on how to successfully direct and win when in
      war.'

      In every conflict there are tales of soldiers who report seeing
      angels intervene for victory. Commanders tell of divine inspiration
      and brilliant strategies that come just at the right time. Many of
      these tales describe our protection and inspiration.

      At the present time political, environmental, economic, and social
      wars are being fought both within the inner consciousness of people
      and in the outer world. Traditional paradigms are clashing against
      the Ancient/future paradigms which are here to establish heaven on
      earth. It is the time for ancient paradigms, which are the original
      divine blueprints of creation, to manifest fully. In the ever
      widening spiral of life, the time of emergence has arrived. The
      entire cycle has been traveled and the circle is reaching completion.
      The original divine blueprint of Eden is the future. This is the
      meeting of the Alpha and the Omega. This is what the Mayans meant
      when they referred to this time as the Ancient Future.

      We are here to ensure that only that which is according to the Law of
      One, the Highest Good of All concerned, endures and triumphs, for
      that was the beginning and the end. The many are one in the web of
      life.

      In the Ancient Future each person is sovereign, free, wholebrained,
      empowered, and a unique harmonious conscious part of the unified
      field, which is constantly spiraling into greater perfection.

      Divine Providence has ordained the strategy of teaching the cosmic
      language, which uses the power of the Word to create the highest good
      of all concerned. The power of the word is the most efficient use of
      energy in the defense of peace and security to all beings. Divine
      virtues flowing through wholebrain consciousness anchors spiritual
      perfection in the unified field, the web of life. The letter "H" of
      our name is this virtue.

      We direct this strategy to those who are seeking spiritual
      perfection, for this is the archetype of the letter "P" in our name.
      This is true also of those who seek justice, the letter "O", and
      freedom, the letter "R". The use of the sacred language to bring
      about heaven on earth and everywhere for all beings is the archetype
      of the letter "E", which is the divine virtue of omnipresence.

      We give high inspiration and divine intuition, the letter "T" in our
      name. This is evident in the art of Aikido, in which every move is a
      defensive move. The Aikido master places his/her wholebrain
      consciousness in the place of omnipotence [the letter "K" in Aikido ]
      and intuitively redirects the energy of the attacker to defeat them.
      This is an example of aligning with divine virtues and using the
      strategy of instant karma.

      Whether the war is in the microcosm, such as a person at war within
      themselves, or in the macrocosm, in which a polluting corporation
      pits itself against groups of citizens, or countries pit armies
      against each other, we are the angels to call upon to protect safety
      and peace and bring about victory for the purpose of THE PURSUIT OF
      SPIRITUAL PERFECTION. Our strategies are brilliant and miraculous and
      ensure the highest good of All concerned.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and
      calling on our help, it is possible to become one with our
      consciousness.

      `Pother'

      P…The pursuit of spiritual perfection.

      O…Divine Justice and Harmony.

      T…High inspiration and divine intuition.

      H…The power of the Word.

      E…Omnipresence.

      R…Freedom and independence, following inner guidance.

      *
      Miracles

      ******************

      To new subscribers:

      The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a
      very ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor
      or root of three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and
      Christianity.

      Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly
      host and the angels who work with them. The being and the angels
      share the same name. This name is a key to their powers and
      influence.

      Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and
      each virtue has a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
      of the body that is formed by the virtue. The way to "speak " this
      ancient language is to be aware of the virtues of each letter using
      all of these aspects. This requires wholebrain thinking that uses all
      four brainwaves at the same time: Delta-pure being, Theta-deep inward
      thought, Alpha-feeling and emotion, and Beta-the five senses, logic,
      and memory.

      When a human being uses the ancient language in this way, a sine wave
      is created in consicousness that strikes a sympathetic resonance with
      the larger universe. The smaller sine wave nests in a larger one and
      this virtue manifests both in the person doing the meditation and in
      the outer world.

      [Even if a person uses only a part of this meditation at first, such
      as only the visualizations and the meaning, so some extent the sine
      wave of a divine virtue is manifested and creates exciting changes.
      With practice, the other aspects can be added.]

      Each degree of the zodiac is an attunement with a different aspect of
      life.

      By looking at each of your planets and important points in your natal
      astrological chart, you can figure which divine virtues are your
      unique signature of divine qualities.

      Look at the fixed stars that are aspecting the planets and points of
      a natal chart for the star assisted portions of a persons DESTINY in
      this lifetime.

      The meditation for each letter is the same as the meditation for all
      the other letters and their virtues.

      For this example, we are using the letter "I" , which is the virtue
      of Cause and Effect.

      See, or imagine, yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus with the
      rest of the body as an infinite swirling universe all around you.

      WILL and intend to invoke the virtue of Cause and Effect within your
      being. The strength and purity of your will determines the creative
      POWER of this meditation.

      Add to this the clear imagination of the color shining forth from the
      area of the body that is formed by the virtue. In this case, see
      light opal shining from the left kidney.

      Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta
      brainwave state of deep inward thought. In this case, the letter I,
      meditate on the virtue of cause and effect. Focus and concentrate on
      this long enough for clear insights and concepts to form. This is the
      BLUEPRINT, OR MOLD for creating with this virtue.

      Hear the musical note, in this case G.

      Now FEEL yourself having mastery of the law of cause and effect. The
      intensity of your FEELING determines the attractive POWER of your
      meditation to manifest in form.

      Now add to this a strong imagined a sensation of the element, in this
      case a sensation of weight, filling the body.

      When you breathe out, see all of this radiating through the pores of
      the skin over the body part, in this case the left kidney, and
      filling all of outer space. When you breathe in, see this radiating
      in through the pores of the skin and filling the entire body.

      By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination and strong
      feeling, such a strong connection is made between universal mind and
      individual mind, that they become one.
      "I and the Father are one."]

      *****************
      Use Rapid Eye Movement [REM] while surfing feelings that come up.
      This is the eye movement that the body does automatically in
      dreaming. Emotional processing uses many of the same neurological
      states as dreaming, and could be termed "a waking dream". REM is
      moving the eyes back and forth, right to left and back again, over
      and over, at any speed that is comfortable, while reliving the
      memories or just feeling any feelings. PAY ATTENTION ONLY TO THE
      FEELINGS and any insights, memories, or thoughts that arise, let the
      eye movement be absentminded and automatic, otherwise it won't work.
      Eye movement shifts the emotional-thought energy back and forth from
      one brain hemisphere to the other and allows it to process naturally.

      please resubscribe immediately. This only happens rarely, but is
      possible for a number of reasons. Thanks.

      For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates
      wholebrain functioning, and information on emotional processing,
      please email spiritus@...

      **********
      THE LAW OF ONE
      We are All One.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped.
      Therefore, in the name of Who I Am,
      [and I am one with all, with all beings, with God, with the Masters,
      Saints, and Prophets, and with the Christ],

      I ask that only that which is the highest good of all concerned to
      happen here.

      I ask for the highest will and highest love of all concerned to
      manifest.

      I give thanks that this is being done.

      So be it. Amen.

      ********

      PREVIOUS ANGEL MESSAGES and instructions on the ancient language can
      be found at the following sites:
      www.iamthebeloved.com

      Healing elixirs of the Masters, Angel Music and prints are available
      at this site.

      [The angel messages are listed in alphabetical order according to
      purpose here.]

      Recommended sites for study and upliftment:

      http://www.cybernaute.com/earthconcert2000/medcorner.htm

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      www.pullupacloud.net

      www.hiddenmeanings.com

      http://www.reach.net/~wbarton
      http://www.reach.net/~star1
      "By their fruit shall ye know them."

      www.angelfire.com/trek/dolphindreams/

      Shininglite - Illuminating the Path to Your Soul
      www.shininglite.com

      Cradle Of Light [this link is now live]
      www.cradleoflight.com

      Bringing Consciousness to Light
      Your Doorway to the Divine Twin Ray Re-Union

      Hozuhni*
      The Dance of Eternal Bliss
      http://www.enlightenmentdance.net

      Lady Isis
      The Circle Of Light
      http://home1.gte.net/ladyisis/index.htm

      Jean Michel/Cmdr.Lyur (Ashtar Command)
      www.starshiplight.com

      "Unconditional love and unconditional acceptance
      bring simplictiy to the complexity of life"
      Me kealoha pumehana
      malama pono a hui ho
      Marc
      http://www.geocities.com/aloha3003/

      INITIAL WATER-ORACLE TRAINING CAMP DATES - 2002

      1. AUSTRALIA - 16th June to 30th June
      2. USA - 20th July to 3rd August
      3. USA or EUROPE - 17th Aug. to 31st August
      4. S.E. ASIA - 14th Sept. to 29th September
      5. AUSTRALIA - 16th Nov. to 30th November
      6. NEW ZEALAND - 8th Dec. to 22nd December

      FINAL TRAINING CAMP DATES FOR 2003 -WILL BE AROUND THE SAME MONTHS
      FOR EACH GROUP.

      ENQUIRIES: Lilliana Corredor: P.O. Box 1330, Byron Bay, NSW 2481; E-
      mail: lcorredor@...

      ***********

      The International Sound Symposium
      http://www.healingmusic.org/ISS/main.htm

      The Australian Aboriginal Elders said to me last year:

      " Music is Sound.

      Sound is Vibration

      Vibration Creates Form.

      To maintain the Health of this Earth

      We sing on Power Spots

      We Sing the Songlines

      back to health.

      If we did not sing the Earth

      it would get very sick.

      That's why we Aboriginals

      have Keepers for Power Spots.

      They are in charge of looking after that place

      and keeping it healthy.

      When we come together in a Corroboree

      it's not just a bunch of blackfellas

      singing and dancing like mad.

      We come together to sing the songlines of Earth back to health.

      This is very important.

      When we get together

      We are more powerful".

      Auntie Pauline
      Mt. Warning, NSW

      Oct. 2001

      ***********

      TO WORK WITH HARMFUL EARTH RAYS [8 Capricorn Angels of Earth Rays]
      and to purify life force energy in over a fifty mile radius with a
      wonderful device, contact Michelle at mridgley@... for
      information on the cloudbuster kit.

      Note: If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite: www.spiritussanctus.com

      Please note: We now have "Benediction" in a double CD set on Angel
      Music Page.

      Spiritus Sanctus angel music and other angel products will soon be
      available at: www.fromtheangels.com

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Feel free to share these messages.

      To subscribe or unsubscribe or change your listing to HTML or Plain
      Text, email spiritus@...

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace
      [or add to] last years message each day with the current one as each
      message is being upgraded. This also applies to some moon messages
      each cycle.

      ***

      *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks
      are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon, [The
      Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the
      True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg,
      Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the
      meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling,
      and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of
      the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books
      online at :
      www.amaluxherbal.com
      *****
    • Spiritus Sanctus
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 22, 2003

        2 degrees Aquarius

        The Angels of Defense

        Also known as

        The Angels of ‘Pother’

        Beloved,

        We are here to help the Children of Light ensure that only that which is according to the Law of One, the Highest Good of All concerned, endures and triumphs, for that was the beginning and the end, the Alpha and the Omega.

        The Divine Will for the highest good of all concerned is received mentally throughout the entire constellation of Aquarius, and in this third degree a Child of Light learns how to create in feeling and form the situations that out picture the highest good whenever there is any danger.

        The original divine blueprint, made in the beginning of creation, of Earth as the Garden of Eden, is the future that is happening now. This is the meeting of the Alpha and the Omega. This is what the Mayans meant when they referred to this time as the Ancient Future.

        Now is the time for the original divine blueprint of creation to manifest fully in perfect clarity and purity. Many overlapping cycles have been traveled and the grand circle is completing.

        At any time when political, environmental, economic, and social wars are being fought both within the inner consciousness of people and in the outer world, it is important that traditional paradigms are replaced by the Ancient/future paradigm of heaven on earth.

        In the widening spiral of life, the time of emergence arrives for all creation to be united with Divine Light.

        The Divine Light enables the many, who are one in the web of life, to be sovereign, free, empowered, and harmonious enlightened conscious members of the Unified Field, spiraling into ever expanding Love and the highest good of all.

        We direct those who are seeking spiritual perfection, for this is the archetype of the letter "P" in our name. We direct those who seek justice, the letter "O". We give high inspiration about all things, the letter "T".

        We teach the use of the sacred language, the letter H, to bring about heaven on earth and everywhere for all beings, which is the archetype of the letter "E", the divine virtue of omnipresence. We inspire the use of inner guidance the letter "R".

        Divine Providence has given us the responsibility of teaching the Children of Light the strategy of using the cosmic language to create the highest good of all concerned. The power of the word is the most efficient use of energy in the defense of peace and security to all beings.

        Divine virtues, flowing through will, thought, feeling and sensation in a Child of Light, anchor spiritual perfection in the Unified Field, the web of life.

        We are the heavenly hosts who inspired martial arts that are used to protect peace, such as the art of Aikido, in which every move is a defensive move. The Aikido master understands the value of enlightenment and wisdom, which is the letter A. The laws of cause and effect, letter I, are mastered. Then he or she learns to place whole brain consciousness in the place of omnipotence [the letter "K" in Aikido].

        Next he or she uses the law of karma, letter I, and the laws of creation, the letter D, to transform any situation with the power of cognition brought about by Love Divine, the letter umlaut O, OE.

        IN THE LONGING FOR SPIRITUAL PERFECTION, whether a war is in the microcosm, in which a person is at war within him or her self, or in the macrocosm, in which a war exists in the outer world, we are the heavenly hosts to call upon to defend safety and peace and bring about victory.

        If a polluting corporation pits itself against groups of citizens, for example, or countries pit armies against each other, any Child of Light can marshal the heavenly host for a peaceful outcome that manifests Divine Will for the highest good of all.

        He or she does this by meditating on the divine virtues of ‘Pother’, and calling on the heavenly hosts of ‘Pother’.

        The strategies that we inspire are brilliant and miraculous and ensure the highest good of all concerned.

        There are tales of soldiers who report seeing angels intervene for victory. Commanders tell of divine inspiration and brilliant strategies that come just at the right time. Many of these tales describe our protection and inspiration throughout history.

        ‘Divine Providence has ordained for us to guide and protect all those who are living in peace and seeking spiritual perfection in times of danger and war.’

        ‘We are strategists of the highest order whose purpose is to make sure that you defend, secure, and maintain peace.’

        ‘We give inspiration on how to successfully direct and win when in war.

        ’

        Meditate on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, and call on our help, to gain enlightenment in the path of defending the highest good of all concerned.

        ‘Pother’

        P…The pursuit of spiritual perfection, longing for unity with Divine Light. This longing is present in all of creation and can be called upon to awaken in all beings.

        *

        O… Divine Justice and Harmony.

        *

        T… High inspiration concerning all things.

        *

        H…The power of the Word, the use of will, thought, feeling, and sensation to bring forth divine virtues in the worlds of form.

        *

        E…Omnipresence. Divine will, Divine thought, Divine love/feeling, and Divine sensation is everywhere present, and can be brought forth in any situation.

        *

        R…Freedom and independence, following inner guidance.

        *

        Miracles

        Information for new subscribers:

        Use THE LAW OF ONE to impregnate the Akasha, which is consciousness-

        penetrating-all, with the DIVINE VIRTUES.

        In the part of The Law of One that says

        "I ask that ONLY THAT WHICH IS THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN THROUGH ALL TIME AND SPACE",

        insert a Divine Virtue, according to your inner guidance.

        For instance, suppose your inner guidance creates in you the wish for the Divine Virtue of Wisdom and Enlightenment to manifest throughout the Unified Field of Life in the way that is for the highest good of all concerned. This is the divine virtue of letter A, and has a light blue light, the musical note of G, and the sensation of ease. It forms the lungs of all beings.

        Say

        "I ask that THE HIGHEST WISDOM AND ENLIGHTENMENT OF ALL CONCERNED HAPPEN THROUGH ALL DIMENSIONS, TIME AND SPACE", in the way that is for the highest good.

        After completing The Law of One [see below for the entire Law],

        it is helpful to continue in meditation. Visualize a beautiful pure and clear light blue light permeating all beings in all space and time and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one.

        .

        Add the FEELING of the beautiful light blue light of the highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions.

        Then, if you wish, tone the note of A [soft a, as in ahhhhh ] to the musical note G while focusing on the beautiful light blue light and feeling of the highest wisdom and enlightenment permeating all beings in all space, time, and dimensions in the way that is the highest good for each one simultaneously.

        Your inner guidance will direct you to which virtue to add to the Law of One each time you use it.

        The Law of One is the original law of creation. All other laws, whether civil, religious, or social etc., in all dimensions, come from it. When you use the Law of One, it overrides all other
        lessor laws.

        This law does not mean the end of free will, what it does mean is that FREE WILL IS PERFECTED INTO ITS MOST PERFECT EXPRESSION AND FULLFILLMENT. For example, people sometimes have opposing desires, such as wanting to lose weight and wanting to eat sweets, or wanting privacy and wanting to be with others, or wanting freedom and wanting security.

        The commonality to opposing desires is the desire to feel good. With the Law of One, whatever mental, emotional, or physical changes that are necessary in any situation with any being in order to feel THE BEST at that moment are set into motion.

        This is done automatically through the omnipresence, omnipotence, omniscience, and unconditional all encompassing love of the Unified Field of Divine Being working through all. It is done in such a way that all are benefited in the greatest possible way.

        People stop reacting to fear or being slaves to their own desires, or the desires of others. Instead they gain the happiness, enlightenment, well being and freedom to create beauty that blesses self and others through artistic expression, both inwardly and outwardly, in almost infinite catagories.

        When I use this law, I start off with a few preliminary exercises that many of you
        may not need, but here they are just in case you want to see them.

        I go into my heart and feel love. I get the feeling of love IN THE HEART [being
        careful that I am not in my head thinking about the heart. Its
        important to BE IN THE HEART FEELING LOVE].

        When I first started doing this I
        remembered a beloved pet or a favorite person that I felt heart love for as
        a child. When I remember this and am feeling this love in my heart,
        I expand the feeling.

        At this point I call in
        Christ and other heavenly beings to help me expand the love. I ask for help to expand this love in my heart until I feel it as
        an infinite cosmic ocean of unconditional all encompassing love.

        When the feeling of love in my heart is expanded
        to be the ocean of love, I call in ALL BEINGS IN CREATION, the
        heavenly beings, the earthly beings, and also the demonic beings, ALL OF
        THEM.…and I love all of them from my heart equally to follow the quote:

        "God's love is like the sun, it shines equally on the good and the bad
        alike."

        When I am doing this successfully, I say the Law of One to
        everybody.

        We are all one.
        When one is harmed, all are harmed.
        When one is helped, all are healed.
        Therefore, in the name of who I AM,
        and I am one with all;
        happen here.

        I give thanks that this is done.

        Amen."

        [Sometimes I just say, "I am one with all." or "I am one with all masters,
        saints, prophets, Christ, etc. Omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient, etc."
        whatever feels most powerful to me at the time. All is all, and sometimes it
        helps to list parts of the all that are very special to me. This is very
        comforting when dealing with scarey situations.]

        That’s it.

        As soon as any beings hear "We are all ONE", they become very still and
        quiet, for this information is encoded in the DNA of everything that has
        ever been created in any dimension or plane. They start to remember.

        When you say "When one is harmed all are harmed", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are relieved that you are not going to harm them.

        When you say "When one is helped all are helped", the good ones agree and
        the dark ones are glad that you are going to help them.

        When you say the rest of it, they all automatically go into whatever realm or vibration
        they need to be in for the highest good of all concerned.

        In over 30 years of using this, I have NEVER had it fail. And I could write
        a book about some of the situations it has resolved.

        At times when I was too frightened to feel love and used it, it still worked perfectly. It is the essence of love itself and overrode my fear.

        If you wish to create a volt of this prayer, carefully meditate on it twice in the Akasha which is consciousness-penetrating-all . Then meditate on it sixty more times with emphasis on the meaning of it, in the mind and mental sphere. Then finally meditate on it four hundred more times with emphasis on FEELING IT.

        Its best to do this gradually and naturally over time as you use the Law to transform everyday situations and concerns, in matters personal or for others, large situations or small.

        When this number of meditations have been performed, a volt is formed so that when you think of The Law of One, a volt shoots from the akasha, [consciousness-penetrating-all], through the will, mind, emotions into form.

        The final paradigm of heaven on earth comes from the most ancient beginnings of time and is based on this law from which all other laws come. This law is the Law of One, and when invoked, it activates Omnipresent Divine Mind and overrides all lessor laws.

        What the Angel messages are all about:

        The names and meaning of angel groups come from Quaballah, which is a very
        ancient set of teachings which together form a common precursor, or root, of
        three of the world's religions: Judaism, Islam, and Christianity.

        Each degree of the zodiac is ruled by a high being of the heavenly host and
        the angels who work with him or her. The being and the angels share the same
        name. This name is a key to their powers and influence.

        Each letter of the name represents a particular divine virtue, and each
        virtue has a meaning, a sound, a musical note, a color, a sensation, a part
        of the body that is formed by the virtue. SPEAKING THIS LANGUAGE IS usually DONE
        INWARDLY in meditation.

        [Email for a copy of the Tibetan Exercise of Paradox to facilitate skill in
        doing four things at once.]

        This skill is the divine virtue of the POWER OF THE WORD, which is the divine virtue of letter H. This group of messages, taken together, help explain the technology of the cosmic language, the use of THE WORD in the science of miracles and theurgy.

        The letters of the alphabet have sounds, colors, tones, feelings, and sensations that correspond to the divine virtues, with their corresponding meanings on the four levels of will, thought, emotion, and form. Words, whose letters are uttered with these attunements while using the meditation technique explained below, have great power to manifest miracles.

        The proper utterance of each letter, has to do with will-intent, imagination-thought, feeling, and sensation. To meditate on a virtue, see yourself as a tiny dot in your solar plexus. The solar plexus, or midriff area, corresponds with the element of Akasha, which is consciousness-penetrating-all.

        Once you imagine yourself as a tiny dot in the akasha, see the rest of the body as infinite swirling universes all around you. In a deep Delta State of pure being, WILL for a divine virtue to manifest within you by seeing it as a tiny sun shining out the appropriate color, located in the region of its element. Fire element is in the head region, air is in the lung region, water is in the abdomen region, and earth is in the leg region.

        Meditate on the meaning of the virtue with your intellect, in a Theta brainwave state of deep inward thought.

        Flow passionately with the feelings of the virtue, with your dreamy Alpha wave brainwave state.

        Then with your Beta wave State of the five senses, logic, and memory, imagine the sensation of the element. Akasha is consciousness-penetrating-all. Fire is heat and expansion. Air is ease. Water is coolness turning into chill. Earth is weight.

        Chant inwardly the sound of the letter to the musical note.

        When you breathe out; will, see, feel, and sense this virtue radiating out through the pores of your skin over the area of the body formed by the virtue and filling the entire outer universe. When you breathe in; will, see, feel, and sense this coming in through the pores of your skin around this same area and filling you completely from the outer universe. Learn how to breathe this virtue in and out effortlessly in this way so that anytime you wish to manifest it, this meditation comes easily to you.

        BE SURE TO KEEP THE NORMAL RHYTHM OF YOUR BREATH AS YOU DO THIS. Do not hold or prolong the breath. When you are finished, dissolve the light and other sensations so that you keep the body balanced and do not over stimulate any area of the body.

        By performing this meditation with a vivid imagination, universal mind and individual become one.

        "I and the Father are one."

        "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

        *

        The Sasha site has a new address

        , see below.

        Click on it to access a user friendly listing of the angel messages. No sign in or password required. Listed by both sign and purpose, the angel messages are easy to find. Just click on the title of the message to go straight to the message.

        [It is being updated to the revised editions of the angel messages through the kindness of Donna. However, this is an ongoing project. It will take a while to get all the messages updated.]

        http://members.yournet.com/sasha/index.html

        ***

        For those of you who would like all of the Angel Messages together in MicrosoftWord Document to read straight through or for research, please email me at

        Spiritus@.... It is a large book in progress and will be updated to the zodiac sign of the day that I send it. It comes in purple Arial font in size 12. I can email it in four sections. If you want it all in one email, be sure that your email can handle a large attachment, over 5 MB.

        ***

        The

        site is a loving angel message community learning together. There are discussions and sharing of other inspirational messages and art. The angel messages are listed at this site. This site has great interactive features. Also, by joining this group, you can choose to receive the daily angel messages in email or choose to access them at the site. Email Polly at

        pmenendez@... if you have any questions.

        Other good sites for the angel messages:

        http://www.soleilamor.com/SiannasAngels/AngelMessages.htm

        This site also has the 28 days Angel Messages.
        *
        www.iamthebeloved.com
        Click on OTHER ARTISTS., Angel Music and prints are available at this
        site.

        *

        *
        It is suggested that each person consider seriously the purchase of the
        original reference books for this series of angel messages due to the large
        amount of information available within them that is helpful.

        These are the books of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical
        [His first book, Initiation into Hermetics, is a preparatory book for this
        information.]

        Some of these books may be purchased at
        www.rexrearch.com or
        www.amaluxherbal.com or hopefully, www.amazon.com

        Note: Concerning the recommended site
        www.resresearc.com , Polly wrote, " I
        couldn't discover that Rexresearch is selling Franz Bardon books, although
        it looks as if he has posted the whole contents of The Key to the True
        Quabbalah & Initiation Into Hermetics . What a fantastic find . The site is
        quite amazing."

        *Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are
        quoted
        can purchase these books online at :
        www.amaluxherbal.com

        *****
        Franz Bardon's first book, "Frabato the Magician", gives background
        information to some of today's political and economic situations. Be sure to
        read the additional material at the very back of the book. It will help
        explain why it is such a miracle of Divine Providence that we have this
        material available now.

        For a copy of the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, which stimulates wholebrain
        functioning, and information on emotional processing, please email
        spiritus@... Or go to
        http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/paradox.htm

        At
        http://www.globalpsychics.com/lp/angel_messages/angelopen.htm you will
        find "The Twenty Eight Days",
        *
        home site :
        www.spiritussanctus.com
        copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
        Feel free to share these messages.
        email
        spiritus@...

        *

        Note: Here is a miracle of answered prayer: "N.E.S.A.R.A. Eliminates I.R.S, erases credit card and mortgage debt, Treasury Banking backed by precious metals, restores Constitutional Law and much more. Go to www.nesaranow.com "

        NESARA is the " National Economic Security And Reformation Act" secretly
        passed on 3/9/2000 and signed by Clinton on 10/10/2000 which provides major
        benefits to Americans including:
        1) Forgiveness of credit card and mortgage debt as remedy for bank frauds;
        2) Creates U.S. Treasury Bank system which absorbs the Federal Reserve and
        new precious metals backed U.S. Treasury currency;
        3) Restores Constitutional Law and our Constitutional Rights;
        4) Requires resignations of Bush and Cheney to be replaced by
        Constitutionally acceptable NESARA President and Vice President Designates
        until new elections;
        5) Requires the President Designate to declare "Peace" and ends U.S.
        aggressive military actions immediately;
        6) Abolishes IRS; creates flat rate non-essential "new items only" sales
        tax revenue for government, and many more improvements.

        For Dove updates on current events go to
        www.fourwinds10.com
        Daily updates by Jennifer have been added.

        Note to those who are archiving the angel messages: The messages that were
        sent out originally are being rewritten with important information. Be sure
        to update the original messages in your archives.

        What you do matters. "One good man can save a city of ten thousand, and ten
        can save the world."

        Note: From time to time, Spiritus Sanctus offers emotional healing and
        realness workshops in Atlanta Ga. Email for information.