9791To World Court Judges, Christ said, "I, of myself, can do nothing. It is the Father Within that doeth the works."

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Nov 1, 2003

      Dear World Court Judges,

      We, of ourselves, can not even make our own hearts beat, or take the next breath.  It is time to call forth Divine Providence working through all of us, the White Knights, the ascended Masters and the Forces of Light, to manifest Nesara and Heaven on Earth.  It takes Divine Providence flowing through ALL OF US WORKING AS ONE to birth this sacred reality.

      Please make this clear to everyone, and formally ask for and sign the contracts that allows all resources to be used, all the time, to accomplish everything, known and unknown, that must be accomplished for the highest good of all with maximum efficiency and minimum effort.

      I speak standing on and invoking the Law of Laws, The Law of One, the original and highest Law that overrides all lessor laws:

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are healed.