9474ENChEDE, 6th Day of Lunar Cycle

  • Spiritus Sanctus
    Sep 30, 2003

      The Moon Angels of Sexual Attraction
      Angels of  ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E'

      6th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      The creative feelings of the moon enable the propagation, maturity, and decay
      of life according to perfect rhythms and cycles.

      During the 6th day of each moon cycle, the sexual energy of kundalini, or life force,
      is heightened on a feeling, or magnetic, level throughout all kingdoms of life.

      Whenever a child of God wishes to arouse feelings of sexual attraction
      for the purpose of happiness and the highest good of all concerned,
      and calls on us, we respond bringing clarity and success.

      We help with the areas of love, sympathy, popularity, and sexual attractiveness.

      We give instructions on infusing the feelings of
      sexual attraction into jewelry, such as rings of endearment.

      It is the will of Divine Providence that sexual energy be used for
      creating supreme happiness. To do this in a way that is for the highest
      good of all concerned, it is wise to direct sexual energy upwards along
      the spine to invigorate and balance all the glandular centers and
      their corresponding stages of consciousness and feeling.

      When the children of God call on us, we inspire the intuitive feelings
      that allow this to happen, and sexual energy becomes a preserver as well
      as a giver of life and a gateway to cosmic consciousness.

      The magnetic attractive power of sexual energy used in this way anchors
      the feelings of ecstasy and bliss to earth, and attracts conditions of
      health, success, and happiness for all life.

      On the sixth day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the earth
      with feelings of sexual attraction in a way that leads to happiness
      and the spiritualization of emotion.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-N-Ch-E-D-E

      The omnipresence of Divine Consciousness on all levels and in all beings
      ---------

      supports the manifestation of supreme happiness,
      delight, satisfaction, and bliss
      ---------

      Ch
      and clarity
      ---------

      in and between all beings.
      ---------

      The creation of spiritual states of consciousness
      ---------

      for the happiness of all beings, is our intent.'
      ---------

      *** ECSTASY ***

      Return to Lovingpurelove Home Page

      Return to Angels of the Moon Files