9103Re: << lovingpurelove >> Troubles with mail

  • luvpotion121
    Sep 2, 2003
      Yes Judy. We're already in the Mercury Retrograde period, and these
      times are known to affect communications. This is the third Mercury
      retrograde this year, and now, looking back, I believe that yahoo
      has had delivery problems during each one. And I know it was my own
      server problems of yesterday, and I remember that they usually have
      problems during the same period. E-mail is really wacky during
      these times. I will submit to the jumble, but if I hadn't been
      alerted to resend the third time, the message would have never been
      delivered.

      Hugs to all who've responded.
      Polly

      P.S. I've already sent out today's Moon & Sun Angel messages.
      Let's see if they arrive in a timely manner.
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic