      Sent: Monday, September 01, 2003 10:09 PM
      Subject: << lovingpurelove >> Troubles with mail

      Dearest Lovingpurelove family,

      What a day !!!  I've been waiting most of the day for Yahoo to
      deliver the 10 Virgo message, and I even resent it again about four
      hours ago.  I've had so many various problems with mail lately, that
      it finally dawned on me that it is my email server having the
      problem, and not Yahoo.  Of course though, Yahoo has been very slow
      each day.  Anyway, the tech at my server (myexcel) did not have any
      problems to report in California, so there is no explanation to
      offer.  I sent the message out for the third time, while talking to
      the tech, and finally it was sent.  I certainly hope my email in/out
      is in better working condition tomorrow.  It is not my favorite
      thing to spend so much time trying to get the work accomplished.

      Cynthia, I hope you got the photos I forwarded.  I can't seem to
      trust my server at times, and maybe will be looking for a change.
      Check with me in the morning to make sure I get out the messages for
      you again, and on Wednesday.

      Love, Polly

      Posting message to this list: