9066Fw: To Share Angel Oracle Card Drawn for Myself Today, Sunday, 08/31/03

  • Patti Garrett
    Aug 31, 2003

      Calling all my special friends here:

      Boy, Mercury retrograde has been rearing its ugly and crazy head ever since I got back from church a little over an hour ago, because I have  had problems with just about everything I have tried to do today, so far.  Or I should say, it has been causing me delays in doing things today.  Nothing bad has happened, mind you--just a lot of  confusion and what I think were totally unnecessary and unexpected interruptions.

      But, now believe it or not, I am finally getting around to sending out this information.  So the card I drew for myself today was from the Cherabim and was "The Angel of Discernment."  Because discernment means to reveal insight and understanding, I find drawing this card may just be a message from the Universe because I need help in this area of my life today.

      The main idea from this angels is:  "Through the Grace of the ?Divine, I am about to know the right path to take."

      "'The Angel of Discernment' has risen above the clouds of confusion, and holds an orb which is expressive of clear intention.  This angel's gift to us is the light of discernment, and when we focus on this light, we are able to see what is for our highest and best good.  They eye is the symbol of the Heaven of Paradise.

      And for the rest of the information on this angel:

      "ANGELIC REALM:  Angel of the Heaven of Paradise

      "ANGELIC FUNCTION:  To offer discernment to all who walk the path of Light

      "GIFTS FOR THE EARTH:  It can help you to know your right path; to choose what is really good for you; to know what will serve your highest good and greatest joy.

      "'The Angel of Discernment teaches us to honor our inner voice and to listen to our hearts.  If we are given complex choices that involve making difficult decisions, affecting our spiritual evolution, this angel helps us to choose the right path.  It is always guiding us toward what will serve our growth and help us develop our strengths and gifts.  Discernment eliminates what is negative, ineffectual and maybe potentially damaging to us.  Learning discernment is refining our skill at sensing what is the healthiest and most joyful  path  for us.

      "Discernment is the ability to know what is ultimately for our greatest good.  It is not necessarily the easy or the poplar path.  It is, however, the path best suited for our highest good.  We can know what is right for us when we listen to our hearts and reflect on our choices.  'The Angel of Discernment' is t here to help guide our way in making the wisest choices.

      "Discernment is that ability to know in yur head and heart that something or someone is right for you.  Many people struggle to try to make a situation or person right rather than asking if that person or situation is the best for them.  When we are discerning, we value ourselves at every level, and make choices that reflect that level of self-worth.  'The Angel of Discernment' helps us to see things clearly and to expand our vision beyond our fears and doubts abut ourselves.  It helps us know what we may be afraid to see and allows us the possibility of making intelligent and heart-felt choices.

      "We can pray to 'The Angel of Discernment' to help us develop our ability to listen to our inner voice.  This will help us hear the angels whispering to us, and know the right choices to make.  When we have learned discernment, then the angels help us to open fully to the treasures of our inner knowing.  They never risk exposing that deep inner knowing to rejection.  Discernment, then, protects our deepest sensitivities.  The angels always want us to make only the very best decisions for ourselves."

      For the card drawn from "The Course in Miracles" box for today, it states:  "The habit of engaging with God and His creations is easily made if you actively refuse to let your mind slip away.  The problem is not one of concentration; it is the belief that no one, including yourself, is worth constant effort."  This was taken from the Text, Page 58.

      And finally, for the card drawn from my collection of "Conversations with God" sayings for today, it states:  "Nothing happens to you or through you that is not for your highest good."

      Once again, to each of you special earth angels, have a very special day and a beautiful evening and night spent with your family , loved ones or friends.

      Peace, love and light,

      Patti