      From: Bobster
      Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2001 3:39 PM
      Subject: RE: [lovingpurelove]

      I have done this twice before.  you do it yourself.  it is not somthing the
      mod's can do.  you have to go to http://groups.yahoo.com/ then on the top
      right of the page (After you log in) is "Accouunt Info"  Enter your password
      in again then click Edit Membership info.  there are two email adresses that
      each account can have.  change and edit thewse as needed.

      Save it and you ready to go!

      The Big Bobser