673Fw: 8 Libra The Angels of Music

  • Polly A. Menendez
    Sep 30, 2001
      For Monday, 1 October 2001

      8 degrees Libra

      The Angels of Music

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Soteri’

      Beloved, we are the original initiators of all musical instruments that mankind has ever used.

      We inspire all composers.

      Musical inspiration comes through us.

      ‘S-O-T-E-R-I’

      S…By attuning to the divine virtue of all penetrating willpower on the physical plane, ‘the musician attains complete control of his consciousness, of him/herself and of any other human being or being of any sphere or plane of our macrocosm, starting from the kingdom of the elements up to the highest angels, original beings, genii, etc.’

      *

      O…Harmony, which is the essence of Divine Justice, brings complete contentment and poise, a high power of judgement, and success in every endeavor.

      *

      T…The Divine Virtue of High Inspiration allows the consciousness of the musician to receive divine inspiration and intuition.

      *

      E…Through the Virtue of Omnipresence, a musician unites ordinary consciousness with cosmic consciousness. This virtue ‘confers on the musician the mental quality of the universal transference of his/her consciousness.’

      *

      R…The Divine Virtue of Freedom and Independence allows a musician to follow inner guidance and bring forth amazing ingenuity.

      *

      I…The understanding of The Divine Virtue of Cause and Effect allows the musician ‘to enliven everything as he/she pleases, and thus master it. This virtue controls the connecting link between the material body and the emotions, and the act of breathing itself.’

      ******

      With our help, whatever attunement that Divine Providence wishes to express through you by way of music comes easily, and flows gently through you and the musical instrument that you are playing.

      We are the essence of music itself, we merge with you and become one with your consciousness.

      Music is one of the most powerful blessings that can be bestowed.

      When you receive the blessing of music, then it flows through you and transforms all who hear it.

      The name of music is blessing.

      It is love made audible.

      Music bathes consciousness with vibrations of loveliness.

      It fills the head with melody and the heart with bliss.

      If you love light and life, would you not love to become the music of light and life?

      Is there a greater gift?

      Is there anything more that you would become?

      The music of goodness, innocence, and beauty fills the soul and flows out of the voice and through the fingertips.

      Of all the heavenly hosts that you could ever invoke, are there any who could bring greater joy than the Angels of Soteri?

      We give you the fine treasure of song, of music.

      We give you the language that is understood by ALL beings alike.

      Music is the language of Angels!

      Even if you have never played music, or lifted up your voice in song, call on us and let us work our mystical blessings upon you. WE are the Soteri, the Angels of Music. We are here to bless all of the children of God.

      "With God, all things are possible."

      SHA-la-la-la-la-la-LOMmmmmmmmm….!

      *

      MIRACLES

      The 15th day of the 28 day Moon Cycle

      The Angels of Divine Virtues

      Also known as

      The Angels of ‘Emnepe’

      Beloved,

      Our purpose is to teach the children of God how to relate normal feelings to their original Divine Virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      In doing this, feelings become their most powerful.

      This is necessary in order to manifest miracles.

      Suppose you have a feeling of contentment and happiness. The feeling of contentment and security relates directly to the virtue of Supreme Happiness, which is represented by the letter N in the ancient language.

      By meditating on this virtue in its original form in Universal Consciousness, the feeling of contentment and security grows and grows until it becomes much more powerful and sweeping in intensity and magnetism.

      The power and intensity is now strong enough to attract great changes in the material world.

      A meditation on Supreme Happiness, according to the ancient language, would look like this:

      *

      Imagine yourself as a small dot in your solar plexus. Imagine that your body is a vast swirling universe all around you. Now imagine that out of the area of your liver, a deep red light is shining that fills the entire body and creates a feeling of supreme happiness. Imagine a sensation of refreshing coolness and hear angel choirs singing the note of A. Take as much time on this meditation as is necessary to become completely infused with the feeling of Supreme Happiness.

      *

      The longing for spiritual growth requires that all feelings are brought into a state of perfection. We help the children of God take ordinary feelings and change them through meditation so that their feelings vibrate in sympathetic resonance with original Divine Virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      This allows the magnetizing of heaven to earth.

      When a child of God has negative feelings, these feelings heal and become positive by flowing safely and non-destructively in an atmosphere of all encompassing and unconditional love.

      Feelings, like water, change and cleanse themselves through flowing.

      The process of allowing feelings to flow promotes insights into the underlying conditions that caused the unhappiness and negativity in the first place.

      As feelings flow and heal, and insights come, the resulting positive feelings are then taken up into a state of meditation that relates them to original feelings of divine virtues in Universal Consciousness.

      In this manner, the newly healed feelings are attuned to Universal Feelings and become very powerful and magnetic. This feeling energy is then used to attract and manifest solutions to the inharmonies that were present in the traumatic event that caused the original negative feelings.

      In this way, impure emotional vibrations that attract painful situations to earth are cleansed and purified.

      By meditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name, and calling on our help, the following is gained:

      ‘E-M-N-E-P-E

      E…Universal Consciousness is everywhere and exists in all things. Universal Consciousness has will, intellect, and feeling. We teach the ability to unite individual consciousness with Universal Concsiousness.

      *

      M…Feelings are the magnetic power that shape physical reality, and feelings control change. We teach a child of God to attune individual feelings to Universal feelings.

      *

      N…By attuning to the virtue of supreme happiness, the feeling for self-preservation becomes so strong that a child of God remains free and independent of all other influences in order to feel whatever they chose.

      *

      E…In attuning to Universal Consciousness, a person goes into a state of high intuition. In this state there exists no sense of time and space. Divinity in its highest form speaks in this manner.

      *

      P…The longing for purification and transformation of one’s character drives a person to attune their feelings to the feelings of Universal Consciousness on an on-going basis.

      *

      E… By feeling Divine Consciousness in everything, control over one’s own feelings and the feelings of others is attained.’

      On the 15th day of every 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the feelings of earth with the emotions of the Divine Virtues so that the children of God are revitalized by the feelings of the majesty and splendor of Divine Consciousness.

      *

      ECSTASY

      Names, phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted or paraphrased from the books

      of Franz Bardon, [The Practice of Magical Evocation ISBN 3-921338-02-6 and The Key to the True Quaballah, ISBN 3-921338-13-4]. Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany. These books have detailed information on the meanings of the letters on all four levels of will, mind, feeling, and form, and all of the beings of the zodiac. For serious study of the ancient language and easy reference, you can purchase these books online at:

      www.amaluxherbal.com

      Previous angel messages and instructions on the ancient language, and the TIBETAN EXERCISE OF PARADOX, can be found at:

      www.iamthebeloved.com

      recommended sites:

      http://axle.doit.wisc.edu/~wxs

      www.TerrAscension.com

      www.water-consciousness.com

      www.pullupacloud.com

      Note: When the original computer died a few months ago, the list of recommended websites that have information on the angels was lost. If your website should be included here, please email. Thanks.

      homesite:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      Note: To those of you who archive these messages, be sure to replace last years message each day with the current one as each message is being upgraded. This also applies to the moon messages each cycle.