56341[MOON ANGEL] EZHESEKIS, 3rd Day of Lunar Cycle Happiness

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jul 28, 2014

      TheMoon Angels of Happiness

      Angelsof  ‘E-Z-H-E-S-E-K-I-S’

      3rdDay of Lunar Cycle

      Weinstruct the children of God to powerfully flow with feelings
      ofthe indwelling consciousness of God in all things.

      Weheighten attunement to the desire of Divine Providence
      for Heaven on Earth to manifest in and for all created beings,
      toomnipotent all pervasive Divine will for the highest good of all.

      Wealign the flowing feelings of each child of God with
      the flowing feelings of Divine Consciousness.

      Weheighten in each moment, with each situation,
      intuitive cognition and flowing feelings that attract happiness
      in every situation for every being involved.

      Bymeditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters of
      our name, and calling on our help, the following is realized:

      Theconsciousness of God is in everything that has ever been created.

      Thehighest form of intuition and intellectual cognition flows from
      thisconsciousness that is already present in everything.

      Weconfer the highest clairvoyance in understanding the
      workof Divine Providence in everything.

      Weconfer the highest form of intuition in which there is
      noconsciousness of time and space.

      Weinspire the children of God to maintain unbroken and steady
      focuson flowing feelings that correspond to the object of their will,
      thewill that has been inspired by Divine Providence.

      Weconfer such  intense flowing feelings of this divinely inspired will,
      thatall beings, including animals, are controlled by it.

      Theseflowing feelings areso powerful and at one with the divine virtues,
      thata child of God literally becomes one with God in flowing feeling.

      Perfectmastery of cause and effect is thus obtained over everything
      inthe physical world, through the understanding of analogy, the
      "asabove, so below".

      Powerover the consciousness of all beings
      isperfected for the highest good of all concerned.’

      Onthe 3rd day of each 28-Day Moon Cycle we flood the Earth with flowing feelings
      of happiness and joy. During this time of healing emotions so that Heaven can
      manifest on Earth, we are working powerfully with each child of God to flow
      with feelings of the indwelling perfection of every being ever created.

      Atthe same time, we are enabling each one to flow with feelings of the all
      powerful will of Divine Providence for all beings to be happy and successful.
      These flowing feelings create the magnetic energy required to
      attract the perfect outcome in every situation.

      ***ECSTASY ***

      Revised Document:

       22 December2006

      Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      *Names,phrases, or sections, in Italics or single quotation marks are quoted
      3-921338-13-4].Publisher is Dieter Ruggeberg, Wuppertal/ W. Germany.

      Feelfree to share these messages

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

      Togetherwe are One,
      Harmonic Waves of Pure Being.

      LoveBrightens the Day, Love Lights the Way

    • Show all 100 messages in this topic