56330[MOON ANGEL] Empebyn; 26thDay of Lunar Cycle, The Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jul 23, 2014

      The Moon Angels of Sunlight on the Moon

      Angels of  ‘E-M-P-E-B-Y-N’

      26th Day of Lunar Cycle

      ‘We explain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
      and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral kingdoms;
      in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      "Asabove, so below."

      Everydivine virtue manifests on all levels of
      pure being, will, intellect, flowing feelings, and form.
      Every physical thing in creation has analogous correspondence
      with the divine virtues on these levels.

      TheSun is analogous to, or is the physical manifestation of the
      Divine Creative Electric Masculine Power of  INTENT, or WILL
      for the divine virtues and the highest good of all.

      TheMoon is the manifestation of the Feminine magnetic receptive power
      of FLOWING FEELINGS of the highest good of all and the Divine Virtues.

      Willis electric in nature and Feeling is magnetic. Together they form the
      Electro-magneticenergy that flows and forms the hologram of Creation.
      The ancients call this the Electro-magneticfluid.

      Whenthe Sun’s Light hits the Moon, will unites with flowing feelings.
      Electrical energy transforms and becomes magnetic.

      Magneticenergy of flowing feelings is the precursor of
      change in the physical realm. Magnetic energy ATTRACTS.

      Allmiracles in the physical realm are preceded by,
      and depend upon, the generation of appropriate flowing feelings.

      Eachdegree of the zodiac that the Sun focuses on the Moon determines
      the specific WILL or INTENTION that the Moon changes into flowing feelings.
      By knowing the INTENT, you know the FLOWING FEELING that expresses it.

      Ifa specific change is desired upon the physical realm,
      even though it can be manifested any time, it can be most easily
      and powerfully manifested through flowing feelings during the
      appropriate zodiacal degree of the sun.

      Thesecond factor is the day of the Moon Cycle.
      Each day of the 28 day Moon Cycle has a specific receptivity.

      A persondetermines which day of the moon cycle
      corresponds with the specific flowing feelings that need
      to be generated for a specific manifestation.

      Forexample, the 25th day of each 28-day Moon Cycle is attuned
      to plants. Anytime a person desires to create and manifest a
      miracle concerning plants, it is wise to do it on the 25th day
      of a moon cycle when the feelings are magnified.

      Forexample, suppose a person wishes to grow medicinal
      plants that enhance EMOTIONAL attunement to Divine Will
      for the highest good and the divine virtues.

      Thespecific time to meditate and generate the being, will,
      concepts, and flowing feelings to manifest the most powerful
      plants of this nature, would be anytime during the sign of Cancer,
      because the entire constellation of Cancer is the attunement to flowing
      feelings of Divine Will of the divine virtues and the highest good of all, with
      particular emphasis on the 25th day of the Moon Cycle, the moon day of plants.

      The25th day of the Moon Cycle is governed by
      the Angels of Plants, the Angels of ‘Lavemezhu’.

      Bylooking at the Angels who govern the sign of the zodiac
      for each day, and seeing which day of the 28 day Moon Cycle is in
      effect, a person aligns flowing feelings of meditations accordingly, in
      order to ride and influence magnetic waves of Universal Flowing Feeling.

      ‘Weexplain the influences that the sunlight has on the moon
      and from there onto humans, the animal, vegetable and mineral
      kingdoms; in mental, emotional and physical respect.’

      Bymeditating on the divine virtues associated with the letters in our name,
      and calling on our assistance, the following is gained:

      Throughthe virtue of omnipresence, we are attuned to
      cosmic consciousness as it manifests in terms of materialization
      and dematerialization and the power to create new realities.

      We are masters of fluidity and the emotional
      flow and receptivity of the moon.

      We teach divine nostalgia and the longing for merging with
      perfection of spiritual realization, the outpouring of light from the Sun.

      We confer special INTUITION and the faculty of
      universal transfer of consciousness.

      We reveal cognition of Universal LIfe and polarity; yin and yang,
      sun and moon, male and female, will and flowing feelings, and
      how each compliments the other, leading to profound wisdom.

      We teach understanding of the rhythms of light and darkness
      of the sun and moon, the dance of male and female. We
      teach how the application of these principles

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 145 messages in this topic