56285[ANGEL] 11 Cancer, The Angels of Mystical Initiation

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jul 2, 2014

      11 degrees Cancer

      TheAngels of Mystical Initiation

      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Horomor

      Beloved,

      We are the heavenly hosts that govern mystical initiations.

      By meditating on the divine virtues of the letters of our name, it is possible to understand how mystical initiations are conferred.

      H-O-R-O-M-O-R

      H…We teach the power of the word,  the ancient language known as Quaballah, and initiate seekers into how to translate and use the work of divine Providence to fully understand symbols and use the ancient language.

       Through this virtue, we confer initiation upon those who are spiritually ready.

      [The virtue of the Power of the Word.]

      umlaut O, eu and O…We see through the eyes of Love Divine, and see indwelling Divinity.

      We transmute a person’s reality into original indwelling Divine Perfection.

      We evoke happy, successful situations in the physical world and we empower metaphysical masters.

      [Thevirtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      R…We command impeccable service in following inner guidance.

      In exchange we confer highly astute discernment , ingenuity, and expand the mind to grasp and apply this information quickly and easily.

      [The virtue of freedom and independence, of following inner guidance.]

      *

      umlautO, eu and O…We are perfect masters of transmutation.

      We awaken indwelling Divinity and the original purity of all divine blueprints that are omnipresent in everything ever created, through the power of seeing through the eyes of Divine Love.

      We help develop high powers of judgment and initiate seekers to use the ancient language to manifest any emotional outcome and turn or twist of fate.

      [Thevirtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      *

      M…As masters of the processing of emotions,  we understand, control, and teach  the change process.

      Umlaut O, eu, and O…Through cognition brought about by love divine, all forms and systems of transformation are mastered.

       Success and satisfaction manifest on every level, and the mysteries of meta and astrophysics are revealed.

      [Thevirtues of Transmutation and Divine Justice and Harmony.]

      *

      R…We empower our students to acquire deep inner guidance, impeccability, and a number of magical powers.

      The musical notes of the letters of our name are A, D-sharp, C, C, D-sharp, C, D, D-sharp, C, and C.

      *

      At appropriate times in the spiritual maturing of each Child of Light, initiations occur.

      These initiations come through deep inner guidance from Divine Being and result in higher consciousness.

       Omnipresent,omnipotent, omniscient Divine Consciousness creates, sustains and relates to everything.

      It does this through cognition brought about by flowing feelings of LOVE DIVINE.

      Therefore, at  appropriate times for each person, this love brings about situations in which transmutation into harmony, divine perfection and beauty occurs.

      We inspire the understanding of all mysteries of wisdom from the point of view of the universe.

       CreatorBeing3

      “As above, so below.

      Changes in consciousness occur both ways, from the large to the small and from the small to the large, or, in other words, from the universe which is the macrocosm to the human that is microcosm and from the microcosm to the macrocosm.

       Initiation works both from the inner to the outer and from the outer to the inner.

      376580_443406145703907_1759383951_n

       As you remember previously, in doing meditations of the ancient language, in which the attention is placed in the solar plexus and the physical body is imagined as a vast universe swirling all around, a person uses meditation to create changes in the body, feelings, mind and will.

      Through the law of correspondences the larger universe is likewise changed on these four levels.

       As feelings are infused with Omnipotent Omnipresent Omniscient Loving Will of Divine Providenceand the divine virtues in personal spiritual practice over time, development proceeds until a most splendid kind of mystical initiation is attracted!

      It is at this point that Divine
      Providence
      Itself ordains a mystical initiation into higher consciousness.

      In the mystical initiations that we inspire and protect,  the vast macrocosmic universe creates changes in the smaller microcosm of the individual.

      This is usually done through an enlightened teacher, who may or may not be in physical embodiment.

      This teacher is guided by Divine
      Providence to perform the initiation through power of meditation.

      He or she wills, visualizes and feels the transference of higher consciousness onto the student, with cognition brought about by Love Divine, using  divine virtues  that inner guidance prompts.

      LadyMasterNada13

      “Ask and ye shall receive.”

      As one goes through this initiation, powerful FEELINGS of Divine Universal Awareness are transferred from the teacher into the feelings of the initiate.

      This attracts amazing and beautiful physical changes to the blood as the initiate’s glandular system reacts to these strong divine feelings.

      Awakening Mind

      Powerfulchanges in consciousness results, leading to higher skill and understanding of metaphysics and astrophysics.

      MIRACLES

       Footnotes:

      http://lucas2012infos.files.wordpress.com/2013/01/brighteningthepath.gif

      * Names, phrases, or sections in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE
      KEY
      TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Energy Update: Hey my friend! On a personal
& collective level, we have been moving through
a deep healing cycle this past week, and will
continue to do so for a while longer. Many people
are feeling like they are being turned inside-out,
however it's actually because they are being
prepared for deeper & more lasting
healing/awakening to occur. Some important things to
note right now: Whatever that's keeping us away from
being our most authentic self is no longer something
that can comfortably be in our experience. Speaking
our truth in a loving way & practicing
non-judgment will support us greatly. Pacing
ourselves & giving ourselves full permission to
process through whatever emotions or situations that
come up are also quite important. Deep breathing,
meditation, exercise, eating nutritious foods,
dancing, gratitude, being of service & allowing
ourselves to channel our creative gifts will support
us greatly. We are all in this together! Artwork by:
G. Speed
      THESE BOOKS
      MAY
      BE PURCHASED FROM MERKUR PUBLISHING, INC.

      1-800-204-2473
       or from Amazon.com

      The angel messages are indexed there.

       ascension.walkgoldenlight4

      ***********

      ******************

      Healing

      Gaia_by_kimag3500
      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumes are field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Note:The messages that were sent out originally are being rewritten daily with important information. It’s good to update the original messages in your archives.

      site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.
      Howto download free angel music on website www.spiritussanctus.com

      THe
Golden Hippie Years ( i miss them )

      On the homepage of website, www.spiritussanctus.com, click on the button at the top menu called SHARE MY WORK.
       A window will drop down.
       Click on Downloads.

      A page will open where there are LOTS of downloads to choose from.
      That should do it.
      [I apologize that this website is so confusing about this.]

      Thanks for sharing this music.

      www.sacredpaintings.com

      or watch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Pleasefeel free to share these with others.

      THE LAW OF ONE

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

       one with all;

      I ask that ONLY THE HIGHEST GOOD OF
      ALL CONCERNED happen here and now, and through all time and space.

      I give thanks that this is done.

      SO BE IT!

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic