56275[MOON ANGEL] EMTIRChEYUD, 2nd Day of Lunar Cycle, Biorhythms

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jun 28 9:28 AM

      I have been having problems with my email program, and some of you have not been receiving the angel messages. Hopefully it is fixed now.  Here is today's moon message.

      The Moon Angels of Biorhythms

      Angels of  ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D’

      2ndDay of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

      We are responsible for helping the Children of Light understand
      and use flowing feelings that govern the manifestation

      of all biorhythms in the physical world.

      ‘We are the teachers of biorhythm and periodicity
      and their use for healing and mystical purposes.’

      We help the children of God understand that thenine months of a woman’s
      pregnancyare related to the mystical meaning of the number nine,
      symbolizedby three equilateral triangles interlacing one another.’

      ‘Nine, the highest number, is the number of feelings and of the moon.
      We are the controllers of cycles of menstruation, polarity, and periodicity’.

      The healing of all flowing feelings of the children of Love and Light
      are necessary so that Heaven can manifest on Earth.

      As people flow with clear and pure feelings of the divine virtues,
      naturalfeeling cycles and the corresponding physical manifestations
      in body functions will manifest perfection and the highest good of all.

      The prophets foretold that when the Divine Masculine Power of
      OmnipotentWill for the highest good of all, the electric power, is perfectly
      united with the Divine Feminine Power of Divine Flowing Feelings,
      the magnetic power, that bliss will manifest fully on Earth.

      With enlightenment concerning the necessity of staying in tune with
      cyclic rhythm of flowing feelings, day to day traditions of lifestyle change,
      and begin to flow with biorhythmic periodicity.

      Living in conscious alignment with flowing feelings of
      the divine virtues, security, rejuvenation, and creativity, the
      human body assumes a state of immortality, ecstasy, and bliss
      .

      Flowing feelings are produced in Alpha Brainwaves.
      Becauseflowing feelings, the Divine Feminine Power, have been
      held in such fear and superstition, it is only now that the children
      of God are finding ways to accept and understand them
      .

      As all flowing feelings, both positive and negative, are embraced
      with unconditional all encompassing love and acceptance,
      and allowed to flow safely, they heal
      and become more beautiful.

      The old paradigm of suppressing, controlling, denying, medicating
      and destructively acting out negative feelings is being replaced
      with letting feelings flow in a safe and non-destructive
      manner in order to change, transform, and heal.

      Negative feelings that are suppressed and bypassed become
      unconscious,and enter into the subconsciousness, to be
      stored as tension in the body tissues
      .

      In the subconsciousness they continue to attract negative situations into
      manifestation.When negative flowing feelings come up naturally in
      day to day situations, it is important to let them flow safely with
      an attitude of understanding, compassion and love so that
       they may change into positive flowing feelings, which
       they quickly do in the presence of unconditional love
      .

      We are teaching the children of God to allow feelings to
      flow naturally and safely into a healed and ecstatic state.

      Flowing feelings are the magnetic power, attracting
      realitiesinto manifestation in the hologram of materiality.
      When flowing feelings are ecstatic, Heavenly realities are
      attractedinto manifestation on Earth
      . That is why it was spoken,

      "And the last enemy to be overcome is death."

      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the
      lettersof our name, and call on our help.

      ‘E-M-T-I-R-Ch-E-Y-U-D

      Weunite ordinary with cosmic consciousness.
      ---------

      Asmasters of feelings and vitality, we specialize in
      emotionalvicissitudes and rhythm.
      ---------

      Weare masters of all elements and can awaken
      remarkableinventive ability and expand memory capacity.
      ---------

      Wetrigger any memory and teach practices with breath
      andhow to bring what is dead back to life.
      ---------

      Weawaken ingenuity and we facilitate quick learning ability.
      ---------

      Ch

      Weunderstand and control the rhythms of life on earth,
      especiallythe water element and the flow of feelings and will.
      ---------

      Weconfer intuition, which is learning to flow with the
      universaltransfer of consciousness.
      ---------

      Wereveal the true origin of the rhythm of life and teach
      thelaw of evolution from the onset of creation to its perfection,
      whichis "the alpha and the omega", the beginning and the end.
      ---------

      Weteach how to trace and understand the original
      sourceof everything that exists through all of its form, which
      meansthat we teach the original

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 98 messages in this topic