56269[MOON ANGEL] EChOTASA, 16th Day of Lunar Cycle, Protection through Oneness

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jun 15, 2014

      The Moon Angels of Protection through Oneness

      Angels of  ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A'

      16th Day of Lunar Cycle

      Beloved,

       LOVE CONQUERS ALL.

      True dominion over creation is the birthright of the Children of Light.

       Nowhere is this more
      clearly demonstrated than when negative beings of the feeling realm are commanded with the clarity

      and purity of flowing feelings of Love, Respect, and Gratitude and theDivine Virtues and The Law of One.

      The Law of One is the original law of creation,
      and all other laws come from it.

      The Law of One overrides all lessor laws and is encoded
      in the life force and DNA of every created being.

      As a Child of Light chooses clear pure flowing love instead of fear in relating to
      negativebeings in the feeling world, the utterance of The Law of One brings about
      instantaneous ripples of change in the Web of Life, so that no one is hurt and all are helped.

      "Judge not."

      "Love conquers all."

      Learn and understand The Law of One; memorize it so thoroughly that you speak it even in dreams.
      Use it whenever protection is needed for you or for others.

      This law can be invoked for any situation, large or small, near or far.

      Summon ALL beings, visible and invisible, known or
      unknown to you, that are involved, and say to them:

      ~ ~ ~

      We are all one.
      When one is harmed, all are harmed.
      When one is helped, all are helped, all are healed.

      Therefore
      IN THE NAME OF WHO I AM,
      and I am one with all there is;

      I ask that
      only  the
      HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL CONCERNED
      Happen here.

      I give thanks that this is being done.
      So be it.

      ~ ~ ~

      When this law is spoken out loud or even in the silence,
      remembranceis sudden and swift in all beings,
      negativeand positive.

      This law activates Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient, Divine Consciousness
      and Divine Flowing Feelings of the greatest clarity and perfect purity
      as all the powers act together to bring about the highest good of all.

      Use this law often.
      Use it retroactively or proactively, in the past, present, or future.
      You may also ask us to invoke this law.

      "God’s love is like the sun,
      it shines equally on the good and the bad alike."

       Without the presence of polarity with both positive and negative, creation with its many continuums of polarity such as light and dark, big and small, the one and the many etc. couldnot exist.

      We teach how to remain in a state of flowing love instead of
      fear, and thereby gain control over all beings.

      Feelings are intelligent beings of the water element, and, like all else in Creation, have an innate longing for spiritual perfection and unity with Divine Light.

      Such is the transmutational power of love that when negative feelings and negative beings are loved, respected, and thanked for being, and Directed With The Law of One to let go of any imperfect manifesting and only do what they do and be who they are in a way that is the highest good of all concerned..... instead of being judged, feared, resisted, and dangerously acted out, they quickly transform and transmute into their original harmony that is in tune with the purity of Divine Love.

      Just as toxic water crystals turn from ugly misshapen crystals to beautiful, clean, symmetric crystals in the presence of Love, Respect, and Gratitude, so do toxic dangerous flowing feelings and beings change.

      http://photos2.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/7/7/8/0/event_130770592.jpeg?width=550
      Meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters of our name,
      and call on our help, to realize the following:

      ‘E-Ch-O-T-A-S-A

      Divine Consciousness exists in all beings throughout all
      time and all space and beyond all time and all space.
      ---------

      Ch

      Weteach the children of God to remove all obscurity
      and see beyond all separation to the ONE BEING
      that is everywhere present, flowing with perfect clarity and purity
      offeelings of the divine virtues.  Perfection is
      perceived through all outward appearances.
      We teach the secret of life force, which is flowing emotion, and
      the secret of rhythm by which the dead can be brought
      back to life and the living can be brought to decay.
      ---------

      Umlaut O (oe) and O

      We inspire the cognition of The Divine Everywhere in everything,
      through the power of unconditional all encompassing love.
      This love transmutes everything that it touches.
      We inspire love for Divine Justice and Harmony,
      and the understanding that harmony is justice
      and justice is harmony.

      ---------

      We teach the child of God, through true communion
      with Divine Consciousness, how to control flowing feelings
      to such an extent that both mastery over all
      the elements and any miracle is possible.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We give insight into the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind,
      the original blueprints of perfection of everything in creation,
      and awaken artistic talent and mystical faculites.

      Wegive mastery over negative passion and attachment
      to anything that is no longer serving the highest good of all, and
      teach the release of all imperfection for transformation into another state.
      ---------

      Through feeling the virtue of all-penetrating-power,
      true clairvoyance and the gift of prophecy is attained.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We confer mastery over the language of symbols and its command
      and power and inspire occult faculties, such as clairvoyance
      and clairaudience, and mastery over the spirits of the air.

      Wehelp to release negative beings, imperfect states of being,
      desires, thoughts, feelings and forms for transformation.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 132 messages in this topic