56260[Angel] 22 Gemini, Angels of Prophecy

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    Jun 11, 2014

       Divine prophecy is being strongly activated in the children of God.

      Seeing the future allows us to take action to change it, when inner guidance from our hearts reveal that this is necessary.

      Visual images, either seen through the eyes or imagined in meditation, activate the pineal and other glands in the Cave of Brahman in the center of the brain.
      Awakening Mind
      If what you see happening in the future for self or others needs healing, VISUALIZE through a drawing, or in your imagination, the future you wish to see that is the highest good of all concerned.
      Blaze this visual image with flowing divine love.

        Feel this love giving life to the image.
      Then give thanks that it is done according to the highest good of all.

       Tap into the
      22degrees Gemini
      TheAngels of Prophecy
      Also known as
      The Angels of

      Every desire, thought, feeling, and sensation sends ripples of energy out into the unified field of energy and effects the entire Web of Life.

       This understanding is an important root of divine wisdom.

      By attuning to the frequency of desires, thoughts, feelings and sensations of any being, it is possible to see ongoing future results that  will occur.

      Creating happiness for all beings therefore requires the ability to foresee the results of actions far into the futur
      e, so that only the highest good of all concerned occurs.

      Tocreate happiness and delight in The Web of Life, the ability to understand the ongoing effects of each act  requires high intuition, especially in the arts of prophecy and prediction.

      The divine virtue of omnipresence, through all time and space, opens up the most profound intuition and communication with all life.
      Becauseenergy travels through time in open ended circles, or spirals, every act sets in motion effects that come back greatly magnified in the future to the original creator.

      The creative act travels outward in a clockwise spiral and comes back as a counter clockwise spiral.

      Divine Will, which is fire, and thought, which is air, are clockwise spirals.

       Emotional energy, which is water, imbedded in each act attracts similar energy to itself because emotional energy is magnetism which is counter clockwise.
      This is how emotional energy creates matter out of the quantum field.

      Water and earth are counter clockwise.

        So there are spirals within spirals, some clockwise and some counterclockwise.

        They form scalar waves, which are keys to manifestation.
      vortex both sides

      Fire creates air which attracts water which in turn creates matter.

      This is one way to understand how Emotional Magnetism is the precursor of physical manifestation.

       By a
      ttuning  tothe the frequency of emotional energy of self or others, the frequency of physical situations being attracted into manifestation is known.

       This principle is a basis of  prophecy.
      We help the children of divinity heal the emotions of self and others so that supreme divine happiness attracts heaven to earth.

       Flowingfeelings of divine happiness reveal the spiritual maturity of any being and at the same time reveals solutions to problems.
        The mastery of omnipotent divine will for the highest good of all enlivens faith and courage.
        The understanding and mastery of cause and effect gives the ability to control the material plane , awakens conscience and memory .
       Whateverseed is planted in present time grows and bears fruit in the future.

      We open the mind to clearly perceive the nature of the energy that has already been created or is being created now; and to see the results of this energy over time.

      We inspire strong faith and understanding of how to correct mistakes of the past.
      Ancientand modern focusing technologies that encourage logic, language and memory of the left hemisphere of the brain to access intuitive knowing of the right hemisphere, come under our range of competence.

       Some of these are graphoanalysis, chiromancy, tarot, etc.

      With divine inspiration a person learns how to use them through the divine virtues represented by the letters of our name.

      Arcturian Code Gratitude
      …’We intensify ideas into manifestation.’
       [This is the divine virtue of Omnipresence.  Thepresence of divine consciousness is everywhere.
      ‘This letter is the sound of universal consciousness, which represents, as a Divine idea and virtue, its omnipresence in everything that has ever been created.  Meditating on this virtue unites normal consciousness with universal consciousness, with the cosmic consciousness, so that you can attain, in the Akasha principle, omnipresence yourself.’
       ‘Thisis known in oriental wisdom as Nirvi-Kalpa-Samadhi.’
        ‘You attain the highest form of intuition in your mental world; you are able to transfer your consciousness so that there exists no sense of time and space.’
       ‘Divinity in His highest form is then able to speak through you.’
        ‘Themost profound mysteries of materialization and dematerialization become obvious to you as you master this virtue through meditation.   Everythingthat is material may be transferred back into its refined and most subtle form and any idea can be intensified in such a way that it will become physically visible.’
      The color of this virtue is deep violet, the musical note is D, the element is akasha, which has the sensation of God-penetrating-all, and the spine is formed from it.

      N…’We teach special clairaudience to tap into any detail of past, present, or future events, as well as the ability to intuit exactly anyone’s stage of spiritual development’.
        This is the divine virtue of Supreme Happiness.  Thesound of letter N is the sound of Supreme Happiness and Fulfillment.  Thepurpose of prophecy is to bless everyone with happiness.
        Thisvirtue gives control over the MentalMatrix, which is ’the Spiritual bonding material that connects the Emotional body to the Mental body, i.e., to the spirit.’
        ‘Themastery of this virtue reveals to the child of God all the mysteriesrelating to the mind and the emotions and bestows the ability to comprehend, see, sense and control, the mental matrix with its sphere of action, either in regard of self or others.
      On a physical plane, this virtue gives mastery over ‘the principle of cohesion or coherence, gravity and the attractive power of everything material.’
        Thecolor is dark red, the musical note is A, it is of the water element of feeling so it has a cool sensation.  Theliver is formed from this virtue.

      E…’We confer the highest form of intuition including how to transform ordinary consciousness into cosmic consciousness.’
       [The divine virtue of Omnipresence.]

      K…We empowerseekers to perform miracles, i.e. to manifest wishes into form by willing it so.
       [This is the divine virtue of Omnipotence. The sound of this letter is the virtue of omnipotence.  In the Akasha, the subtle pre-matter, ‘it is the highest and purest light and is analogous to the original fire, or desire principle’.
       ‘Inthe mind, it manifests as the state of faith.’  Thisis the faith that was spoken of in the Bible that moves mountains and “does all things”.
       In the soul, which is also called the astral or feeling body, this virtue manifests as endurance,toughness, courage, and the ability to remove any feeling of fear within yourself or within others.’
       Thisvirtue is the fire element and has the sensation of warmth and expansion.  Itsmusical note is B, its color is silvery blue.   The left ear is formed from it.]

      I…’We evoke thegreatest miracles in the physical world and train perfection in reuniting of body and soul, even to the point of raising the dead.’
        [The sound of the letter I is the Divine Virtue of Cause and Effect. This represents the Law of Evolution of everything. This law gives the understanding and mastery of the Akasha, or subtle pre-matter principle.  The sensation of Akasha is ‘God-penetrating-all.’ The understanding of cause and effect also enables the perfection of memory and conscience.
      ‘A person mastering this divine virtue evokes the greatest miracles in the materialworld by using the respective analogies to shape, measure, number and weight.  Shape, measure, number and weight are the chief components of the material world, and by getting this divine virtue under control, a person becomes their complete master .’
      It is the Earth element and has the sensation of weight.  Its musical note is G. The left kidney is formed from it.]
      The letter “I” [as in I AM] with its light opalescent color, representing the law of cause and effect, is the spiritual essence of the left kidney.
      "All that I do , ye shall do and more."
      Themelody of the letters or our name are the notes of D, A, D, B, and G.

      How To Speak

      Violet Flame
and Blue Orb

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)