56225[ANGEL] 4 Gemini, The Angels of Visual Art

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    May 24, 2014

       CosmicOcean
      original oil painting on linen
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      4 degrees Gemini

      The Angels of Visual Art

      Also known as

      The Angels of

        Padidi

      Beloved,

      Once understanding the importance of purity and perfection of Divine Intent is acquired from the first three degrees of Gemini for science and metaphysics, we inspire pursuits of spiritual perfection through painting.

      The cranial sphere feeds itself through music and smell as well as through light entering the optic nerve of the eye.

      The optic nerve is the only exposed nerve in the body; it is a ‘master’ nerve directly connecting the pineal, the pituitary, and the hypothalamus.

       Therefore, it is important, on the path of mental wisdom and the pursuit of spiritual perfection, to stimulate this nerve and these glands according to the original purity of ideas in divine mind through the beauty of nature, symbols, sacred geometry and colors.

      The visual interplay between a painting surface and creative emotional and thought processing in the cranium stimulates and nourishes the governing glands of the body, which create psychoactive chemicals that are in the frequency of enlightenment, whenever the creation of visual art is a path to express spiritual perfection.

      Divine gifts of mental perception that are natural at birth grow and develop in an atmosphere of creativity in the pursuit for spiritual perfection.

       The mystic gift of clairvoyance is discovered naturally as a person meditates on the original purity of all ideas in Divine Mind in the act of creation on a visual field.

      This is the basis of Yantra Yoga, bliss of union through optical stimulation.

      "All that I do, ye shall do and more."

      "As above, so below."

      The longing for spiritual perfection is the longing for life itself, for life in physical form depends on accurately reflecting the perfection of Heaven on Earth.

      Divine Providence creates paths to enlightenment and unity with Divine Light through languages of color and form.

      Creating visual images in a state of meditation on spiritual perfection leads to creativity of mind, to growth in illumination, and to the creation of great beauty in form.

       Creative Visual Art is the fourth step of mental wisdom.

      In the pursuit spiritual perfection through visual art, enlightenment and laws of creativity and cause and effect become understood and embraced.

       The mysteries of love to create new beautiful realities are embraced.

      This opens up great knowledge about creation itself.

      With this the most heavenly and beautiful paintings and visual art forms are brought forth into the world.

       Bymeditating on the original purity of all ideas in divine mind, creativity with beautiful symbolism and color greatly enhances mental wisdom on nonverbal levels.

       The pursuit of spiritual perfection through painting is actually a process of learning an original cosmic language of symbol and image that unite left and right hemispheres of the brain.

      The ancient language of symbols and images transcends limitations of spoken or written words. A painting or visual form of light and beauty speaks to people of all languages.

      Our specialty is illuminating the psyche through visual beauty and harmony, especially through mandalic art.

      Mandalic art uses ancient symbols to express original divine ideas.

      The center of a mandala represents Divine Being, and the radiating symbols that surround the center represent various divine attributes and levels of manifestation.

       Flowers are natural mandalas, as are snowflakes and many other natural forms, that are created by elementals expressing divine attributes through form.

      For those in embodiment, nourishment is taken on many levels.

        Each of the five senses takes in energy.

      Remember, as we said above, that the cranial sphere, in addition to eating and breathing, feeds itself through music as well as through light entering the optic nerve of the eye.

      The optic nerve is the only exposed nerve in the body; it is a ‘master’ nerve directly connecting the pineal, the pituitary, and the hypothalamus.

       Therefore, it is important, on the path of mental wisdom and the pursuit of spiritual perfection, to stimulate this nerve and these glands according to the original purity of ideas in divine mind through the beauty of nature, symbols, sacred geometry and colors.

      The visual interplay between a painting surface and creative emotional and thought processing in the cranium stimulates and nourishes the governing glands of the body, which create psychoactive chemicals that are in the frequency of enlightenment, whenever the creation of visual art is a path to express spiritual perfection.

      MIRACLES

      Divine Feminine
      original oil painting on linen
      By Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      P-A-D-I-D-I

      P…Longing for spiritual realization, we manifest as love of making new creations

      A and umlaut A, ae…through the use of artistic talents to heal the mind, and the transformation of imperfection.

      D…We birth new creations, like fertilizing the seed, and reveal the mysteries of creativity.

      I…We control all activities of physical expression according to the Laws of Karma in order to bring beautiful new creations to life,

      D…and uplift the love of creativity into divine nostalgia. Divine nostalgia is the longing for the beloved state of divine union with wholeness.

      I…Our goal is to unite body and soul through artistic works, and to evoke in the artist remembrance of the pristine pure state of the soul.

      MIRACLES

       PeacefulWarrior
      original oil painting on linen
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      [Remember that impulses flow both ways, creating a caduceus wave.

       Not only does the cranial sphere feed itself through the pupil of the eye, it also gives forth energy to nourish others through the whites of the eyes.

      The eyes, as exposed nerve endings, both take in energy and emit it.

      This is the basis of “darshan”, which is “the gaze of the master”.

      It is said that one receives the seed of enlightenment in the subconscious from one look from an enlightened person.]

      A most awe-inspiring time of celestial and earthly change is upon us.

      As amazing events occur, one of the most important keys is to relax.

       Rememberthat giving birth is best done ina relaxed and safe psychological space to minimize discomfort and complications, so it is most important to dig deep and unearth  spiritual and emotional processes we have mastered in our many lifetimes and use them so that we can relax, feel safe, and actually enjoy the birthing of new realities both within ourselves and in the outer worlds.

      Remember to BREATHE.

      Stay in gratitude for the wisdom gained through all of our experiences, both difficult and pleasurable.

      Gratitude is a magical elixer, transforming even the most fearful appearances.
      "Be sure to give thanks for all things, for all things work for good to those who trust."

      "....for I have given you the spirit of joy....and life everlasting."

      Remember that water transforms through high frequencies of love.  It is a living intelligent medium.
       Ourbodies are made of over 70% water. The earth is 80%.

      Footnotes:

      * Names, phrases, or sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      ***

      Wynn Lake
      original oil painting on linen
      by Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      ***********

      ******************

       Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      Photo: Why Unconditional Love?
Unconditional Love is a dynamic and
powerful energy that lifts us through
the most difficult times. It is
available at any moment by turning our
attention to it and using its
wonderful potential to free us from
our limitations. It requires practice
and intent to allow this energy to
fully permeate our daily experience.
It begins with ourselves, for without
self-love, we cannot know what true
love can be. In loving ourselves, we
allow the feeling to generate within
us and then we can share it to
everyone and everything around us!
That which we send out, returns to us
in greater measure. If you have not
thought about how you feel towards
yourself, physically, mentally, and
emotionally, or spiritually, we invite
you to do so now. Begin the journey
that changes everything. Begin the
journey of unconditional love...

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser

      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      Home site:

      www.spiritussanctus.com

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)
    • Show all 18 messages in this topic