56221[MOON ANGEL] RIVATIM, 22nd Day of Lunar Cycle, Space and Time

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    May 22, 2014

      Earth grids

      The Moon Angels of Space and Time

      Angelsof ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M’

      22ndDay of Lunar Cycle

      Todebol’, using Stejnar cipher

      Beloved,

      We help the children of God travel through space and time.
      We teach the importance of FLOWING FEELINGS in attracting specific destinations.
      This has been known as transmigration.

      Here is a useful exercise for this:

      Lay down and relax.

      Breathe very deeply and slowly and VIVIDLY imagine that you feel your body
      growing 3 inches longer out of the bottom of your feet.

      Then imagine that it is also growing
      3 inches taller through the top of your head.

      Take your time.
      SENSE this.

      ~~~

      Now in your imagination extend your body's growth to a foot out of
      the bottom of your feet and a foot out of the top of your head.

      Do this several times, practicing bringing yourself back to normal size
      and then growing back quickly to the bigger size.

      Pay attention to the reality of the SENSATION of it.

      ~~~

      Now puff yourself up like a balloon,
      extending your body about 18 inches in all directions.
      SENSE yourself rising up like a balloon through the roof
      and out over the top of the building.

      ~~~

      Over the roof, image that the light is very bright.
      Practice zooming around over the surrounding countryside.
      When you are ready, come back over the rooftop
      and make it even brighter.

      ~~~

      Now ask your imagination to travel into the future
      to the time when you are COMPLETELY ENLIGHTENED.

      Evenif this is a few weeks or months or a few lifetimes in the future,
      it doesn't matter, you go immediately to that time in the
      future when you are Christ Conscious.

      Take your time and meet your enlightened self, your Christ Self.
      FLOW WITH FEELINGS OF YOUR UNIQUE CHRIST CONSCIOUSNESS.

      ~~~

      As you flow with feelings of enlightenment of your Christ Conscious SELF,
      ask your Christ Self to completely merge with you permanently.

      Now travel back in time to this present.

      ~~~

      Flowing with feelings of your Christ Self, heal yourself in the present time
      on an on-going basis, and, through enlightenment and complete control
      of all time and space, heal yourself in the past from this
      lifetime's conception all the way into the present.

      Heal all lifetimes, for yourself, and if so guided,
      for another child of God, or for healing of any situation.

      ~~~

      Use this same technique to travel anywhere.

       Visualizea color of a divine virtue and place over it a sacred
      pattern or image, according to inner guidance.
      Dive into the image.

      Findyourself in Heavenly Realms.
      Flow with feelings of these places and the beings you meet there.

      UseThe Law of One for your own and other's protection.

      Wheneveryou wish to return,
      you will do so automatically by intending to do so.

      ***

      As you meditate on the divine virtues associated with the letters
      in our name, and call on our assistance, the following is gained:

      ‘R-I-V-A-T-I-M

      We awaken ingenuity that manifests in a number of mystical abilities.
      This is the virtue of following inner seeking, prompting, and guidance.
      ---------

      We teach the "as above, so below" and all laws of analogy,
      empowering you to perform the greatest miracles and
      become masters of metaphysics. This is done
      through the virtue of Cause and Effect.
      ---------

      We confer on you the ability to understand and use the
      power of the quadrapolar magnet, which is the wise
      use of will, intellect, feeling, and sensation. This is the
      virtue of the legality of harmony of all visible worlds.
      ---------

      A and umlaut A (ae)

      We encourage you to FLOW WITH FEELINGS of the divine virtue
      of wisdom and enlightenment. These flowing feelings lead
      to clairvoyance, clairaudience, and the ability to levitate, the
      understandingof all languages, and controlling spirits of the air.

      We help you RELEASE feelings of imperfection and limitation,
      so that you attract realities of omnipresence, omnipotence,
      and omniscience. This is done through the virtue of

      the mysteries of life and death, and transformation.
      ---------

      We attune you to high inspiration, and the ability
      to enter a timeless and spaceless state of

      (Message over 64 KB, truncated)

    • Show all 100 messages in this topic