56200[ANGEL] 23 Taurus, The Angels of Diet Mysticism

  • Cynthia Schlosser
    May 13, 2014

      23 degrees Taurus
      TheAngels of Diet Mysticism
      Also known as
      The Angels of

      Food is sacred.

      In the original blueprints of creation, the consciousness that goes in to the manifestation of food, from the elemental realms to the human realm, are spiritual in nature and affect the
      miraculous outcomes of eating, resulting in supreme happiness.

      Colors of food relate to the colors of the divine virtues.

      Shapes of food relate to sacred geometry and numbers.

      Weinspire, through intuition and inner guidance, which food is best for any purpose,
       whether fruits or prepared
      compound meals, in order to adhere to the mystical laws of analogies.
      Wheneverthe letter C is used in the ancient language, the virtue of the spiritualization of matter with divine ideas, qualities and feelings is highlighted.

      As people encompass the miracle of the existence of food, and understandthe love and intelligent energy of the elementals and other beings that go into the creation and growing of it, each morsel of food becomes extremely sacred and holy.

      By adding to this already holy substance the power of the spiritualization of divine virtues in being, will, thought, feeling, and sensation, food reaches such a pure and holy potency that is astounding in its power to heal and uplift the consciousness and bodies of those who eat it.

      Theconsciousness already inherent in food can be infused with divinehigher consciousness, through being, will, visualization and through feelings and sensations.

Endeavors New Age Spiritual
Metaphysical Online Store New
Age Music New Age Yoga Gifts
       This, and knowing which foods are best for any particular purpose, is our area of competence.

      We give information about the mystical relations between various kinds of food from the point of view of health and the harmony of the body.

      Everyfruit, vegetable, and grain embodies divine ideas.

      The shape, color, taste, and sensations of each food are analogous to qualities of divine consciousness.

       By attuning to foods with mysticalfaculties brought about by wisdom and enlightenment, and knowing the meanings of color, number, sensation and shape, it is easier to understand the spiritual significance and effects of various foods.

      Theaddition of fire or water to food adds further analogous vibrations that affect the subtle energies of the human body temple.

      Sacreduse of fire can infuse qualities of divine omnipotent will for the highest good, which is electricity, and sacred use of water infuses divine feelings, which is magnetism.
      Teachingthe sons and daughters of Divine Being to heal the body and restore and maintain harmony through diet is our responsibility.

      C…We teach you to spiritualize matter, to impregnate it with divine qualities, ideas, and virtues

      A and umlaut A, ae…with enlightened consciousness of the illuminated mind, using clairvoyance, talents and mystical abilities, and the power of visualization, along with the power of transformation.

      M…We inspire mastery of feelings, vitality, and life spirit

      A and umlaut A, ae…and control over the spirits of the air along with  the ability to release for transformation and thereby control negative passions, negative beings, and overcome clinging to any mental, emotional, or physical value, situation, or possession that no longer serves the highest good of all concerned.

      R…We awaken ingenuity so that you may understand and articulate new ideas quickly.

      I…We reveal all laws of the physical world in order that you may perform miracles.

      umlaut O, eu, and O…We help you see through the eyes of love divine to enliven indwelling perfection and  masterelectro-magnetic fluids, which are will and feeling, and the functioning of the human body and physical world.

      N…This is done to restore health and to gain mastery over physical laws of coherence in humans and animals.

      Names, phrases, or sections,  in the angel messages are quoted or paraphrased from the books of Franz Bardon.

      Information of the heavenly hosts of the zone girdling the earth is referenced from THE PRACTICE OF MAGICAL EVOCATION, ISBN 3-921338-02-6, and Information of the divine virtues and the letters are referenced from THE KEY TO THE TRUE QUABALLAH, ISBN 3-921338-12-4]. Publisher is Dieter Rüggeberg, Wuppertal/W. Germany. These books have very important information for these studies.

      The angel messages are indexed there.

      Books on emotional healing by Dennis Linn, Sheila Linn and Matt Linn are recommended. Also recommended: THE NEW PRIMAL SCREAM, by Dr. Arthur Janov, and any books by William R. Emerson Ph.D.

      copyright: Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser
      Stationery by Polly Menendez

      Feel free to share these messages.

      We are using the Fair Use clause on these images. If you see your art in here and would like credit, or to have it removed, please let us know -- we will happily put your name and a website link under the image or take it out if desired. Thanks!]

      The first three volumesare field notes taken on a scientific expedition to Nepal in the late 1800's.

      Ebook and audio format.

      For emotional healing help, there are now two free one hour and approx. 20 minute DVDs, done in 3D,  that explain how to use the trauma healing form. You may download or view  these, including the emotional trauma healing form, on our website www.spiritussanctus.com  . [There are also other free emotional healing handouts there you can download and print to help you understand emotional trauma healing.]  The trauma healing form is used to facilitate  healing a current or past emotional trauma permanently in one session. This was developed and used successfully at the PTSD clinic at the VA Medical Center in Tuskegee Alabama during the   nineties when Dr. Michael Schlosser ran the clinic. It contains 23 steps that a traumatized person is led through in approximately one to three hours to permanently heal a traumatic incident with no recurring flashbacks or nightmares.

      Moreof Cynthia’s paintings can be viewed at this site:

      orwatch a 4 minute video in 3D of the paintings at:

      Also you can just type in Cynthia Rose Young Schlosser at www.youtube.com and you'll find it too.

      Conferencecall Wednesday nights at 1-218-936-4141  pin 200100#
      8:30PM EST....group prayers and sharing until 9:30 ...then Cynthia's talk until midnight
      Pleasefeel free to share these with others.

      We are all one.

      When one is harmed, all are harmed.

      When one is helped, all are healed.

      Therefore, in the name of who I AM,